Private loads are not supported for this card

vlatko175vlatko175 Posts: 4Member

I all ready receive payments from official partners{ moneybookrs} over US Payment Service on my payoneer card, but I still can't use private loads from card to card .

can you help me with this .

thanks.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Your account activity has not yet met the requirements for availability of the Private Loading Service. Please continue actively receiving payments and the option will be enabled.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• vlatko175vlatko175 Posts: 4Member
    Or tell how much money I need to send to my account to activate this option ?

Thanks

This amount is individual and varies and so we cannot pinpoint it. Continue receiving payments and you will see the option for private loads.

Romi

• baarbarabaarbara Posts: 1Member

I received the same message when I went recharge my card. I did not understand anything because I've used this service before.

The Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are minor services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

• VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Romi wrote on September 3 2013, 11:32 AM: »

The Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are minor services and are only open to active customers.

Romi wrote on September 3 2013, 11:32 AM: »

Yes and if you can't meet the amount that payoneer sets for your account within a also set amount of time(for me 6 months) you have to start all over and keep trying until you do! Also you have to meet the amount set and not just come close! I missed it by $12 dollars and the 6 months passed and now I'm with in $50 unless they have raised the amount I need for my account!

But I can almost guarantee that I'm going to miss the amount again by $10 or $20! The only business that pays me through payoneer is a company I refereed to them and they by me around $25 5 to 6 weeks which is not enough to activate my private loads! But now for about a year or so I was allowed private loads and was getting cash on my card weekly through selling links and banner ads on my websites....but I guess payoneer raised the amount of income from business payouts I needed and blocked my private loads! I have been pushing for payoneer to become more like other services like them which companies use lots more than payoneer but all I get told is they are looking into it!

Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.