Odesk issue with payoneer

I cannot add payoneer card to Odesk. It always says "incorrect details"! I enter my details correctly but still it keeps saying "incorrect details". Please help!

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

What fields are highlighted when it says incorrect details? Where's the error?

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• behzodbehzod Posts: 4Member

Well, it doesn't highlight any field. The only problem can be my date of birth. All the other information is entered correctly.

Please note that if you're under 18 you cannot apply for the card.

Romi

:) Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I already have Payoneer Mastercard. All I want is to add payoneer to Odesk.

Ok,

In this case you need to apply for the Payoneer card through your oDesk account - as if you're applying for the card again.

You choose Payoneer as the payout method but use a different email than the one you're already using on Payoneer (must be an active email account) - then we receive the application and can start the process of merging the accounts.

Romi

I don't need to apply again for payoneer card. I currently hold one. Why I can't connect my payoneer card to odesk?

I click on "Already have a Payoneer account?", enter details and continue. But it always shows "Incorrect details". I don't even know what's the problem.

Can you help me on this? 

• RitaRita Community Manager Posts: 2,608Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Behzod, we can't assist you here with this issue. Please contact our customer support department directly and provide the screenshot shows "Incorrect details" so that they can check your account details and assist you further.