Link My Payoneer From Odesk To Freelancer

imadouna1imadouna1 Member Posts: 6
i have a payoneer card from odesk but i want to link it with freelancer can i do that ?.my card is activated but i already don't receive any payement from odesk i have 0.00 $ in it, but i have 30 $ in freelancer,so can i link my payoneer (odesk) to freelancer ???

Thank's a lot , cordially

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    imadouna1 wrote:

i have a payoneer card from odesk but i want to link it with freelancer can i do that ?.my card is activated but i already don't receive any payement from odesk i have 0.00 $ in it, but i have 30 $ in freelancer,so can i link my payoneer (odesk) to freelancer ???

Thank's a lot , cordially

Yep, you can! Simply select Payoneer as the payment method for your Freelancer account, and at the start of the application you will see an option to link to an already existing Payoneer card.

You can check out this blog post on linking multiple partner account to the same Payoneer card for more details.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • imadouna1imadouna1 Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2012
    thank you so much, just one more question :
    how much time i'm gonna be wait to receive my first paiement from freelancer.com ??? .And the activation's fees will be debit automatically ???? ;)
    imadouna1 wrote:

thank you so much, just one more question :
    how much time i'm gonna be wait to receive my first paiement from freelancer.com ??? .And the activation's fees will be debit automatically ???? ;)

It really depends on you, when you have funds available to be paid out with your Freelancer account, simply have them paid via Payoneer and we'll notify you when the payment is received (via e-mail).

In regards to the activation fee, yes, it will be automatically debited once your card is loaded.

Feel free to ask any other questions, I'm more than happy to assist ;)
    Nissim
    WAW thanks you a lot you help me so much
    sorry i had more question i have link my odesk card to my freelancer account and withdraw 32 $ in it , they tell it's good but the statut of the withdraw is delayed : i ask them what is it and the send me that :
    Delayed - The very first withdrawal is delayed for security reasons. Delay is started since the day, when funds were added to account. Further withdrawals are sent without delays after you receive the first one.

Method First withdrawal delay Applied only to
    Paypal, Wire Transfer, Moneybookers, Freelancer.com Debit MasterCard 15 days First withdrawal by any of the specified methods

it is normally ?? what's mean security reasons ?? thank's
    imadouna1 wrote:

sorry i had more question i have link my odesk card to my freelancer account and withdraw 32 $ in it , they tell it's good but the statut of the withdraw is delayed : i ask them what is it and the send me that :
    Delayed - The very first withdrawal is delayed for security reasons. Delay is started since the day, when funds were added to account. Further withdrawals are sent without delays after you receive the first one.

Method First withdrawal delay Applied only to
    Paypal, Wire Transfer, Moneybookers, Freelancer.com Debit MasterCard 15 days First withdrawal by any of the specified methods

it is normally ?? what's mean security reasons ?? thank's

No need to be sorry ;)

It looks like this is something imposed on the partner's end. Did you get a payment confirmation e-mail from Payoneer? If not, you'll need to contact the partner, however it seems standard from the description.

Payoneer wouldn't delay partner payments for any reason, so it's likely something on their end.
    Nissim
    ????????? :unsure:
    imadouna1 wrote:

As I mentioned, the 15 day delay in this case is something imposed by the partner. It looks like it's a requirement they have when you first accumulate funds in your account, after which there are no delays on future payouts.
    Nissim