Recieved Payoneer Card..need An Answer..

zealzeal Member Posts: 12
Hello,
I am really happy to received my Payoneer card today. I live in Karachi, Pakistan and I heard horror stories that I have to order my card via Fedex no matter what otherwise I will never receive my card, but I got mine today with regular mail. My card was approved on 29th of December 2011 and i received it today around only 20 working days.
I have activated my card and I am happy, but I just have a question. I ordered my card from Odesk because I liked their Black Payoneer Card design better, but I received a regular Payoneer card. I don't want to change it or anything, but I am just curious that how come did I get a regular card when I order via Odesk? Is there any special step needs to be taken when requesting a custom designed card of one of your partner? Is there any additional fees?
Thanks.
I am looking forward for a great experience with Payoneer.
Thank You.

Comments

  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    zeal wrote:

    Hello,
    I am really happy to received my Payoneer card today. I live in Karachi, Pakistan and I heard horror stories that I have to order my card via Fedex no matter what otherwise I will never receive my card, but I got mine today with regular mail. My card was approved on 29th of December 2011 and i received it today around only 20 working days.
    I have activated my card and I am happy, but I just have a question. I ordered my card from Odesk because I liked their Black Payoneer Card design better, but I received a regular Payoneer card. I don't want to change it or anything, but I am just curious that how come did I get a regular card when I order via Odesk? Is there any special step needs to be taken when requesting a custom designed card of one of your partner? Is there any additional fees?
    Thanks.
    I am looking forward for a great experience with Payoneer.
    Thank You.


    I'm glad to hear that you've received the card without any issues :) Thanks for the feedback, we're always interested in hearing about user experiences, including shipping times.

    I'm not entirely sure about the card design issue, but I'll certainly check and get back to you.

    We look forward to working with you! Don't forget we also have a Suggestion and Feedback section of the forum, so don't be shy :P
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • zealzeal Member Posts: 12
    Nissim wrote:

    I'm glad to hear that you've received the card without any issues :) Thanks for the feedback, we're always interested in hearing about user experiences, including shipping times.

    I'm not entirely sure about the card design issue, but I'll certainly check and get back to you.

    We look forward to working with you! Don't forget we also have a Suggestion and Feedback section of the forum, so don't be shy :P


    Okay. Thanks, I will wait. Also, I would love Payoneer to work with keyforcash website, if you know it? How would it be possible? I sometimes work with them to make a few extra bucks. Right now, they are already offering check cashout facility which is a very lengthy process..so if you can make them your partner..it would be wonderful..
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    zeal wrote:

    Okay. Thanks, I will wait. Also, I would love Payoneer to work with keyforcash website, if you know it? How would it be possible? I sometimes work with them to make a few extra bucks. Right now, they are already offering check cashout facility which is a very lengthy process..so if you can make them your partner..it would be wonderful..


    Thanks for the suggestion, we will definitely see what we can do. Is there anyone in specific at Keyforcash that you can refer us to? Also, if you contact them directly and request that they look into adding Payoneer, it may help speed up the process. User feedback is always appreciated ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Update: In regards to the card design, oDesk recently switched back to the standard Payoneer card design, which is why you received the card that you did. We don't charge you anything for custom card designs, it's setup differently for each partner, this is simply the design used for oDesk cards now. There's no technical difference between the cards, don't worry :D
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • honestworkerhonestworker Member Posts: 1
    Dear Nissim,

    I have received my Payoneer Card but I have forgotten the password as well as the security answer as well. I made the registration in the middle of the night while my son was being admitted in the hospital so all of this made me forget the information I entered while registering to Payoneer. Can I get a hint or something regarding my password or security answer to simply remind me what I would have entered?

    Thank you,
    Ameer.
Sign In or Register to comment.