Payment To Multiple Receivers

aquariusaquarius Member Posts: 4
API to build facility for payment to multiple receivers
Hi everyone,

I'm building a system for people to manage their own business. I'm not charging a fix price for this product but a fee therefore I would like to know if it is possible with Payoneer to receive one payment, from a customer, and have this split up into two payments to the person that manages the business and to me, like Paypal does with adaptive payments.

Thanks for your information.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    aquarius wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm building a system for people to manage their own business. I'm not charging a fix price for this product but a fee therefore I would like to know if it is possible with Payoneer to receive one payment, from a customer, and have this split up into two payments to the person that manages the business and to me, like Paypal does with adaptive payments.

Hello,

I am sorry but we do not currently provide an option for splitting a payment into two, as you requested. However, I will pass on this suggestion and see if it is something we can provide in the future.

Thanks

• aquariusaquarius Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

Hello,

I am sorry but we do not currently provide an option for splitting a payment into two, as you requested. However, I will pass on this suggestion and see if it is something we can provide in the future.

Thanks

Hi David,

Thanks for your information. If my first option isn't possible for the moment, is there a way to send payments automatically to an other receiver? Let me explain, I receive the whole payment and I send a payment to the owner of the business that's using my application. I understand that is way could be a bit tricky, using automatic payments, but it is better than doing all the payments manually.

BTW, does Payoneer provide an API?

Greetings

Jeroen
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    aquarius wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for your information. If my first option isn't possible for the moment, is there a way to send payments automatically to an other receiver? Let me explain, I receive the whole payment and I send a payment to the owner of the business that's using my application. I understand that is way could be a bit tricky, using automatic payments, but it is better than doing all the payments manually.

BTW, does Payoneer provide an API?

Greetings

Jeroen

Hello Jeroen

At the moment, we do not have any automated payments (in either direction) and if you want to pay your partner you would have to do it manually.

We also don't currently provide API.

We are always working on making our services better, and as I said before I will definitely pass on these suggestions.

Thanks

• aquariusaquarius Member Posts: 4
    Hello David,

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully these features will be implemented soon.

Greetings,

Jeroen