Loading Money To My New Card - South African Bank

rodneyrodney Posts: 1Member
How do I load money to this card and where can I get the details?
Hi, I am new to the Payoneer card. I have browsed through the FAQ's and have not found any sound advice as to how I can upload money from my bank account to the card.

I would also like to know if I need Payoneer's swiftcode and address etc to submit this to our bank who normally ask questions like this:
Bank Name:
Branch
Branch Code
Account Holder Name
Account Type
Account Number
Swift Code

Thanks

Rodney

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Hey Rodney,

Welcome to Payoneer and to our forums, we're glad to have you.

We currently do not support direct loading of the prepaid card via bank transfer for non US residents. Your card can still be loaded from any of the partner programs linked to your card, or via private loads (Visa/MasterCard from our website).

There is no bank account information linked to your card, however if you receive at least 3 partner payments, you can apply for the US Payment Service. This service will provide you with information linked to your card that will allow you to receive US ACH transfers from anyone on our white list of pre-approved companies.

If you have any questions in regards to Payoneer or the US Payment Service, please feel free.

Thanks, and once again welcome :)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • simon_capetownsimon_capetown Posts: 1Member

Hi Nissim

I have applied for a Payoneer card through the link in your signature. 

How long does it normally take for delivery of the card?  I'm in South Africa.

Thanks.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Once approved, shipping generally takes 15-25 business days internationally. You will receive an estimated arrival date in the approval confirmation e-mail.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer