Fedex/dhl Help

My account got approved today and I am very happy. I opened an account from Instaforex, because i am a forex trader and i wanted to withdraw the money from an ATM. I did that.

And today is 25 January 2012 for me, and from the e-mail I recieved they said that the card arrives at 7 March 2012..which is a lot of days...

so i want to order through DHL/Fedex (the cheaper one). So pls answer my questions/ help me clear my doubts.

1) Should i pay for DHL/Fedex service(shipping) after recieving the card through post or when i apply for shipping via DHL/Fedex (hope u understand my question) ?

2) Will my card come before 7 March 2012 . (that is the date in the payoneer mail i recieved ) ?

3) What is the best date (the fastest date ) for the card to arrive to Maldives ?

4) Is the PIN recieved through the post with my Card ?

5) Can i change the card delivery address after ordering the card?

6) is the card delivered to my house through regular mail or should i go to post office to pick it up ?

P.S >> It would be very kind to reply in the order of questions/ or writing the question number next to the answer.

This company looks interesting.

Thanks in advance for all the replies the kind staffs of payoneer would reply.

Waiting for an excellent answer :)

Have a nice day

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Aarish wrote:

My account got approved today and I am very happy. I opened an account from Instaforex, because i am a forex trader and i wanted to withdraw the money from an ATM. I did that.

Firstly, I'd like to welcome you to Payoneer and to our forums :) We're glad to have you!

Indeed, shipping for international card orders is estimated to take 15-25 business days, though exact times depend on your location and local postal service. The estimated date on the e-mail is based on your actual location, though again it's an estimation.

To answer your questions:

1) Should i pay for DHL/Fedex service(shipping) after recieving the card through post or when i apply for shipping via DHL/Fedex (hope u understand my question) ?
    If you would like to receive the card via DHL, you can contact our Customer Support department and they will provide you with details on how to do so. If you have a payment sent to your Payoneer account from Instaforex, or any other partner account linked to your card, you can use that to pay for shipping. You may also do so via private loads through our webiste (just make sure you let Customer Support know you'd like to load the card to pay for shipping). We don't charge a fee for shipping, you just need to cover the shipping costs.

2) Will my card come before 7 March 2012 . (that is the date in the payoneer mail i recieved ) ?
    Normally DHL shipments arrive within 5-7 business days. It can be sooner, depending on your specific location.

3) What is the best date (the fastest date ) for the card to arrive to Maldives ?
    As mentioned above, expect shipping times of 5-7 business days (this includes any delays for issuing the card).

4) Is the PIN recieved through the post with my Card ?
    No, you will be asked to set a PIN during the card activation process. Information on how to activate the card will arrive with the card.

5) Can i change the card delivery address after ordering the card?
    Yes, you can edit your account profile through your online My Account page at: https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx If the new address is in a different country, you'll need to contact Customer Support

6) is the card delivered to my house through regular mail or should i go to post office to pick it up ?
    By default, cards are shipped through standard mail. They are sent to your shipping address, as provided on your application. Of course, to be sure you'd have to check with your local postal system. If shipped via DHL, they almost always provide shipping directly to your home address.

If you're interested in DHL shipping, I'd highly suggest contacting Customer Support via telephone or live chat. We have e-mail support as well, though replies may take up to 2 business days.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate. Once again, welcome to Payoneer ;)
  • AarishAarish Member Posts: 5
    ok here is the case.

I am a pro forex trader making a living off from forex. I have requested a withdrawal of USD234 from Instaforex, and it will take 2 days :) .

Now i have USD 0.00 in my payoneer account. Can i still contact the customer support and order through DHL with 0 balance??

I will be ordering through DHL...so will i be able to recieve the card in early February ??? around 10 days frm now.... ?
    Aarish wrote:

ok here is the case.

I am a pro forex trader making a living off from forex. I have requested a withdrawal of USD234 from Instaforex, and it will take 2 days :) .

Now i have USD 0.00 in my payoneer account. Can i still contact the customer support and order through DHL with 0 balance??

I will be ordering through DHL...so will i be able to recieve the card in early February ??? around 10 days frm now.... ?

They may require that you wait until the payment is sent to your Payoneer account (you will get an e-mail confirmation from us). You don't have to confirm it at that point, you can leave it pending in the Payoneer account, but once it's there you can use it to order via DHL.

If you'd like to contact Customer Support via our web form: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx and reply with your ticket ID (will be sent to you in an auto confirmation, starts with LTK) I can follow up for you. Explain that you're expecting a payment and would like to receive a card via DHL. Again, though, they may require you wait until the payment at least is sent to Payoneer from Instaforex. Once a card is ordered via DHL, it normally arrives within 5-7 business days.
    Thank you very much

I will be waiting till the money deposits.

You were very helpful, hope everyone else also would be the same
    Hey.... 1 more question

I have money in my alertpay account....

Can i load the alertpay money into my ordered payoneer card???

if so how??
    Aarish wrote:

Hey.... 1 more question

I have money in my alertpay account....

Can i load the alertpay money into my ordered payoneer card???

if so how??

We aren't directly affiliated with Alertpay, so we do not support any official payment methods. You would need to contact them for your payout options. If they allow you to cashout your funds to a debit MasterCard, it should work with Payoneer, but again you'd need to contact them.
  • akatsakats Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited February 2013

please i just registed for my payoneer master card through odesk and hoping lt gets approved.i have uploaded my international passport to your customers service too.im problem is that i realy want to receive my card thought DHL becuase l dont trust the postal service in my country (Nigeria).please i dont know how to deposit into the card.also i dont know if they give a tracking number or if its possible for DHL to call me on the phone when they are close to my street.l realy need the card but dont know if its possible to receive it,i have money in my liberty reseve and my alert pay but dont trade forex .please if there is a means of adding the DHL option to the application form will realy help alot of people because i have read through so many post of lost cards in mailing services.thanks

You need to follow up with our customer support department for information on funding the account for DHL shipping. You can reach them here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

• akatsakats Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

i sent thema message and they havent replied,i also sent 70 dolz throught my nigerian mastercard  for the shipping fee but still havnt received any response.please i will like to send my card through dhl and realy need them to call me?give me a tracking method to know when its around enugu,niigeria. thanks.

Payment Reference Number is: 6057867