Payoneer Card With Elance

FeeLinNFeeLinN Member Posts: 1
edited January 2012 in Freelancers
Hello,

I am freelancer and i working on elance since few years.
So i sign up to get a prepaid MasterCard payoneer
whene i try to open my account at payoneer it shows "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support"
and whene i contact customer support they said that wait a 30 min and try . but nothing happen .
so i send to elance a request to delete my account payoneer from elance to get new account , and whene i go to the ‘Financial Accounts’ option under the ‘Manage’ tab and go to Sign up for a new Payoneer .
it shows "click here to get to your account" and not "get your prepaid masterCard card now !"
please help me to get a prepaid MasterCard .
Thank you .

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    FeeLinN wrote:

Hello,

I am freelancer and i working on elance since few years.
    So i sign up to get a prepaid MasterCard payoneer
    whene i try to open my account at payoneer it shows "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support"
    and whene i contact customer support they said that wait a 30 min and try . but nothing happen .
    so i send to elance a request to delete my account payoneer from elance to get new account , and whene i go to the ‘Financial Accounts’ option under the ‘Manage’ tab and go to Sign up for a new Payoneer .
    it shows "click here to get to your account" and not "get your prepaid masterCard card now !"
    please help me to get a prepaid MasterCard .
    Thank you .

Hello,

I have passed on your information to a support manager and they will look over your account and get back to you soon.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks.