Can't link Paypal to Payoneer.

Pablo22
Pablo22 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Hi, I'm new here, sorry if I make some rookie mistakes :P.

A client of mine made a deposit to my Paypal account, and I'd like to transfer that money to my Payoneer account.

If I understand correctly, to do that I need to link my Paypal account to my Payoneer account, to do that, I followed this tutorial: 

http://payoneer-affiliat.blogspot.com.ar/2013/01/linking-payoneer-to-paypal.html

Everything was looking good, until I got an error mesage saying: "This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

I've googled a bit and I found this:

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/4436-this-credit-card-has-been-denied-by-the-bank-that-issued-your-credit-card/

The problem is, I don't know how to transfer money to my Payoneer (or UPS?, is the same?) account, private loadings are disabled because the card is new, so, what other option do I have?.

How can I transfer the funds I have in my Paypal account to my Payoneer account?.

Thanks.

(I've also tried adding a bank, but I got an error saying that I can't do it at this time or something like that).

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

In order to transfer payments from PayPal to your Payoneer card, you need to apply for the US Payment Service. You can read all about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

After your USPS is verified and enabled, you can link it to PayPal. Please note, however, that you must have a bit of funds on your Payoneer card in order to verify it in PayPal, since PayPal charges a micro-charge for verification.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Pablo22

Romi, thanks for answering.

I got my UPS ok.

The problem is, I can't (or don't know how to) load money to my Payoneer card, the money is only in the Paypal account. The amount of money in the Payoneer account is $0. And I've read that's why the process fails.

So I'm kind of stuck here :P.

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Pablo,

I understand the issue but unfortunately since it's a PayPal procedure there's nothing we can do to help. You can receive payments on your Payoneer card through our partners (companies we work with) or via the USPS (from many other companies). Specifically, sites like PayPal/Skrill and such, charge this verification fee and so one must have funds in order to link between Payoneer and the payment service.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Pablo22
    edited September 2013

I understand, but to get funds I need first to... get funds?, what are my alternatives?.

Private loading is not allowed, and to link Paypal I need to get funds first.

Am I missing something?, because clearly other ppl is able to go through the whole process. But I'm in a "deadlock" situation here :P.

Thanks.

• Pablo22

Hi, sorry, a new question regarding this, I could successfully add my Payoneer bank account (UPS) to Paypal and I've made a money transference to it.

The money should arrive in 3-5 days.

My question is, is having money in the UPS bank account equivalent to having it in the card?.

Thanks.

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Pablo,

The US Payment Service is a collection account directly linked to your Payoneer card. It can only receive funds, and all payments received are automatically funded to your Payoneer card once they are received by Payoneer.

So yes, withdrawing to the US Payment Service is the equivalent of withdrawing to your Payoneer account.