Help Required In Payoneer Card Setup.
I am stuck between two partners. Which way should I go?Hello everyone. I am a freelancer and I am in need of help. Kindly spare a bit of time to help me. I am explaining the entire issue below.
I work on oDesk and have a decent sum of money there, waiting to be withdrawn. I decided to go for the Payoneer services. The only problem that I need to be solved is that while researching a bit, I found that I would like to have the Elance card rather than oDesk's. Two of the main reasons are:
1. The facilities and the lower services charges that Elance offer.
2. It is Elance's policy that they only honor their own card only.
So, what's the problem? The problem is that I am a complete newbie at Elance and haven't landed my first project yet. I am so overwhelmed by my oDesk clients that I cannot even sign up with any project at Elance (but I want the card from Elance). Following are my questions?
1. Can I have the Elance payoneer card without even having a single project under my belt there?
2. If yes, then after I receive my payoneer card (the Elance one), how will I be able to activate it and use it if there is no money on my Elance profile account? From where will the activation and service charges be deducted at the time of activation?
3. If it can be activated from the money I have in oDesk then there is no problem I guess. But if it cannot be deducted from there, then what other alternatives I have?
4. From where the monthly service charges will be deducted?
I am in a great peril and I need to withdraw the money real quickly (within 1 month) so I need to apply fast, but I also need to clear these issues first as I do not intend to merge 2 cards later. It would be very kind if you can assist me.