Card Has Not Approved Yet

Amanur RahmanAmanur Rahman Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
25 days over. Card has not approved yet. why ?
I have applied for a payoneer debit card by odesk account. It has been about more than 25 days that I have not received any approval email where it should have been received after two days. For that reason it has been 30 days passed; I have not received the card yet. My reference number is 1231805. Note that I had signed up to payoneer with "[email protected]" this mail where my odesk personal mail is "[email protected]". Was that the problem. If so what can I do now ? Because I already sent 70 dollars to that account and it is there showing . I can't load that cause my card has not been issued yet. Now how can I know my card status that it has been approved or not ? Cause I didn't receive any approval mail. i have received only two mail that says after approval they will send card. Any one there to help me ?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have applied for a payoneer debit card by odesk account. It has been about more than 25 days that I have not received any approval email where it should have been received after two days. For that reason it has been 30 days passed; I have not received the card yet. My reference number is 1231805. Note that I had signed up to payoneer with "[email protected]" this mail where my odesk personal mail is "[email protected]". Was that the problem. If so what can I do now ? Because I already sent 70 dollars to that account and it is there showing . I can't load that cause my card has not been issued yet. Now how can I know my card status that it has been approved or not ? Cause I didn't receive any approval mail. i have received only two mail that says after approval they will send card. Any one there to help me ?

Hi Amanur,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums ;) We're glad to have you.

I will contact our account approval department in regards to your application, which should be processed within the next 24-48 hours. Once processed you will get an e-mail confirmation with further details.

Thanks,
  • Amanur RahmanAmanur Rahman Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Thanks Mr. Nissim
    I am really in tension about this fact. Cause I need the card immidiately.

Thanks Mr. Nissim
    I am really in tension about this fact. Cause I need the card immidiately.

Once an application is approved, cards are sent via standard mail, free of charge. Estimated shipping time for international card orders is 15-25 business days.

You also have the option of requesting the card be shipped via DHL. We don't charge an extra fee, however you will be required to cover the shipping costs (I believe it's $50). If you'd like the card shipped via DHL please let me know (shipping via DHL takes 5-7 business days).
    Nissim wrote:

Once an application is approved, cards are sent via standard mail, free of charge. Estimated shipping time for international card orders is 15-25 business days.

You also have the option of requesting the card be shipped via DHL. We don't charge an extra fee, however you will be required to cover the shipping costs (I believe it's $50). If you'd like the card shipped via DHL please let me know (shipping via DHL takes 5-7 business days).

I had appliy for the card in 1st January 2012. Now today is 1st February. So it is 30 days already gone. Can you please explain if I have done there any mistake so it is taking too much time ? Another thing is that if I tell you to send via DHL then how it will reach my home town Rangpur, Bangladesh where as I know here in this city there is no DHL office. But DHL is present in our Capital town Dhaka which is about 500 Kilometers from my town.

I had appliy for the card in 1st January 2012. Now today is 1st February. So it is 30 days already gone. Can you please explain if I have done there any mistake so it is taking too much time ? Another thing is that if I tell you to send via DHL then how it will reach my home town Rangpur, Bangladesh where as I know here in this city there is no DHL office. But DHL is present in our Capital town Dhaka which is about 500 Kilometers from my town.

On January 1st, an e-mail was sent to you with details regarding your application. If you didn't get that e-mail, please let me know.

I checked the DHL website and they do offer shipping services to Rangpur. If you'd like the card shipped via DHL, let me know and I'll make sure it's processed that way.
    edited February 2012
    Nissim wrote:

On January 1st, an e-mail was sent to you with details regarding your application. If you didn't get that e-mail, please let me know.

I checked the DHL website and they do offer shipping services to Rangpur. If you'd like the card shipped via DHL, let me know and I'll make sure it's processed that way.

I have got two mails on January 1st. There was said that "After 2 days they will send an approval mail and without approval the card is not delivered". But After two days or even till now I did not receive any approval mail. Yes I would like to receive it by DHL if it is guaranteed. If they can send it to this address which is my payoneer billing address. Then I would like to receive it via DHL.

[Edit]

I have got two mails on January 1st. There was said that "After 2 days they will send an approval mail and without approval the card is not delivered". But After two days or even till now I did not receive any approval mail. Yes I would like to receive it by DHL if it is guaranteed. If they can send it to this address which is my payoneer billing address. Then I would like to receive it via DHL.

[Edit]

The e-mail explained that you need to receive a payout from oDesk, and once you do to contact us and we will continue in processing the application.

I have edited out your address for security reasons (from the post above) however I can confirm that it matches what we have on file. I will notify them to have the card shipped via DHL.

Once the card is issued and shipped, we will forward you the tracking information.

If you have any questions, please feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim wrote:

The e-mail explained that you need to receive a payout from oDesk, and once you do to contact us and we will continue in processing the application.

I have edited out your address for security reasons (from the post above) however I can confirm that it matches what we have on file. I will notify them to have the card shipped via DHL.

Once the card is issued and shipped, we will forward you the tracking information.

If you have any questions, please feel free.

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply. So i would like to receive the card via DHL as sonn as possible. I have 68 dollars in my account now that is I sent from my odesk account. Now How i will pay 50$ to DHL ? Or it will automatically reduce from my account ? Again thanks for your reply. You guys of payoneer support team is very responsive.

Thanks for your reply. So i would like to receive the card via DHL as sonn as possible. I have 68 dollars in my account now that is I sent from my odesk account. Now How i will pay 50$ to DHL ? Or it will automatically reduce from my account ? Again thanks for your reply. You guys of payoneer support team is very responsive.

You're very welcome ;)

Yes, the charge would be deducted from your account balance automatically.
    Nissim wrote:

You're very welcome ;)

Yes, the charge would be deducted from your account balance automatically.

Hi
    Thanks for that I have got the approval mail today. It says "Your Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® card order has been approved! You should receive your new oDesk Prepaid debit MasterCard® card by 09 Mar 2012. " . But I had ask to transfer it through DHL. If through DHL then I should receive the card within February 10th. Or is it mailed to normal mail ? just confirm me. waiting for your response.
    edited February 2012

Hi
    Thanks for that I have got the approval mail today. It says "Your Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® card order has been approved! You should receive your new oDesk Prepaid debit MasterCard® card by 09 Mar 2012. " . But I had ask to transfer it through DHL. If through DHL then I should receive the card within February 10th. Or is it mailed to normal mail ? just confirm me. waiting for your response.

I made sure it was sent via DHL, the estimated shipping time in the confirmation e-mail is automated and based on your location. It doesn't take expedited shipping services such as DHL into consideration. I apologize for the confusion.

It usually takes DHL a coupe of days to update us with the tracking information, but we'll forward it to you once it's received. Normally it's 5-7 business days total from when the card is approved.
    Nissim wrote:

I made sure it was sent via DHL, the estimated shipping time in the confirmation e-mail is automated and based on your location. It doesn't take expedited shipping services such as DHL into consideration. I apologize for the confusion.

It usually takes DHL a coupe of days to update us with the tracking information, but we'll forward it to you once it's received. Normally it's 5-7 business days total from when the card is approved.

Ah thanks. I got it. Once you have the tracking information then please send it to me. And again thanks for your quick response. I am really glad about your support cause I was in a big tension.
    You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help ;)
    Nissim wrote:

You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help ;)

Hi Mr. Nissim
    May I can know what is the status of my card. It has been sent by DHL. Can you give me tracking information.

Hi Mr. Nissim
    May I can know what is the status of my card. It has been sent by DHL. Can you give me tracking information.

Your card was ordered on February 2nd, and shipped via DHL. It can take them a couple of business days to update us with tracking information, and since the card was ordered on a Thursday we'll likely receive it after the weekend.

I will make sure to have it sent to you once it's received.
  • RaisaRaisa Member Posts: 1
    Hello!
    My card has not been approved yet. I don't know where are the error and what I need to do. Can you help me? I had appliy for the card in 27st January 2012. but I haven't got any approval. My reference number in the system is 1306183.
    edited February 2012
    Raisa wrote:

Hello!
    My card has not been approved yet. I don't know where are the error and what I need to do. Can you help me? I had appliy for the card in 27st January 2012. but I haven't got any approval. My reference number in the system is 1306183.

Hey Raisa,

Thanks for contacting us ;)

I've checked with our account approval department and your application is currently being processed. Expect to receive a reply within the next 1-2 business days.
    Nissim wrote:

Your card was ordered on February 2nd, and shipped via DHL. It can take them a couple of business days to update us with tracking information, and since the card was ordered on a Thursday we'll likely receive it after the weekend.

I will make sure to have it sent to you once it's received.

Dear Mr. Nissim
    The payoneer card I applied for has arrived at Dhaka. I have the trcking information from DHL and notified that it has been arrived to our capital city Dhaka. Now will it come to my home at Rangpur directly or i have to communicate with them to get the shipment ?
    Dear Mr. Nissim
    The payoneer card I applied for has arrived at Dhaka. I have the trcking information from DHL and notified that it has been arrived to our capital city Dhaka. Now will it come to my home at Rangpur directly or i have to communicate with them to get the shipment ?

Dear Mr. Nissim

Hey,

For some locations, DHL uses a 3rd party shipping service to complete the card shipment. The card will arrive to your address.

If you'd like to contact your local DHL office, they should be able to provide you with further details: http://www.dhl.com.bd/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

There is also a local contact number.

Please let me know if there are any issues.
  • taneetanee Member Posts: 1
    Hello!

This is tanee but my payoneer id name is [email protected] My card has not been approved yet. I don't know where are the errors and what I need to do. Can you help me? Please help me. I had applied for the card on 31st May 2012. But I haven't got any approval mail yet as you know that it's 5th June here in Bangladesh. My reference number in the system is 1556762. Please reply i am very worried about my card!