Atm Says "transaction Reversed"

ATM has reversed the transaction but money stayed deducted
Hi Support,

On previous Wednesday I withdraw some money ($230.03) from ATM. That went well but when I used the local bank ATM machine for money with drawl, the ATM machine printed me out with two receipts and no money. One receipt with actual transaction and the other stating “Transaction Reversed”. I have the two receipts with me now. When I check my Payoneer account to see the status of reversed transaction it was never reversed and the money stayed deducted. The transaction amount was $230.03 at 01/31/2012 18:52 from standard charter bank. So far I have left two emails on Payoneer customer support and have received no reply on any yet, one using direct email and the other using contact us form. I am yet to receive any reply there so I am trying the community forms to try my luck. I hope some official reads this and helps me out.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    vicky wrote:

Hi Support,

On previous Wednesday I withdraw some money ($230.03) from ATM. That went well but when I used the local bank ATM machine for money with drawl, the ATM machine printed me out with two receipts and no money. One receipt with actual transaction and the other stating “Transaction Reversed”. I have the two receipts with me now. When I check my Payoneer account to see the status of reversed transaction it was never reversed and the money stayed deducted. The transaction amount was $230.03 at 01/31/2012 18:52 from standard charter bank. So far I have left two emails on Payoneer customer support and have received no reply on any yet, one using direct email and the other using contact us form. I am yet to receive any reply there so I am trying the community forms to try my luck. I hope some official reads this and helps me out.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Vicky,

I've checked your account, and this seems to have been a technical issue with the ATM itself (not related to your card).

I've contacted Customer Support, and a representative will get back to you shortly.