Using Payoneer Master Card With Fiverr.com

justzamirjustzamir Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hi

i want to buy a gig from fiverr.com, please anybody tell me how to pay using Payoneer Master Card for a gig.

Regards

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can pay by making a standard online credit/debit card purchase. Just make sure that your Payoneer card is active and has funds available to make the purchase.

• justzamirjustzamir Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

But when i click on purchase link, its redirect to paypal page instead of Payment options page? Can you provide any screenshot for this process?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

On the PayPal page, you should have an option to pay with credit card instead of PayPal account. PayPal will still process the transaction, but using your credit/debit card.

• justzamirjustzamir Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

there is no option to pay with credit card, when ever we click on Order Now it redirects to paypal account login page.

• nafiur_bdnafiur_bd Member Posts: 2

Hi, I also want to know about this. I have tried what Nissim said, but the problem is, In that Paypal page there are only 2 options -

1. Pay with paypal and

2. Create account in paypal and pay with debit card

In option 1, it asked to login to paypal account. In the option 2, there are forms to fill to create an account there, including the slot for the MasterCard number and the button says "Agree and Create account" . Now paypal doesn't support my country, so I just can't create the account there, so what should we do ?

Thanks.

• iTarekiTarek VIP Member Posts: 323 ✭✭
    nafiur_bd wrote on November 16 2013, 5:54 PM: »

Hi, I also want to know about this. I have tried what Nissim said, but the problem is, In that Paypal page there are only 2 options -

1. Pay with paypal and

2. Create account in paypal and pay with debit card

In option 1, it asked to login to paypal account. In the option 2, there are forms to fill to create an account there, including the slot for the MasterCard number and the button says "Agree and Create account" . Now paypal doesn't support my country, so I just can't create the account there, so what should we do ?

Thanks.

Hello sir, 

if you had linked your payoneer card to your paypal you can withdraw the money from paypal to payoneer through USPS and then make purchase normal, fiverr will take the money auto from the card. i hope you understand what I'm saying.

طـــارق حـــمـــادي (iTarek)

مـــدون تـــقـــنـــي مـــتـــخـــصـــص فـــي أجـــهـــزة الآي يــو آس

مـــؤســـس مـــوقـــع ســـلـــة الأربـــاح، مـــهـــتـــم بـــكـــل مـــا هـــو خـــاص بـــالـــتـــقـــنـــيـــة وبـــالـــتـــجـــارة الإلـــكـــتـــرونـــيـــة والـــبـــنـــوك.

ســـلـــة الأربـــاح هـــو أول مـــوقـــع يـــخـــتـــص بـــكـــل مـــا يـــدور فـــي فـــلـــك أجـــهـــزة الآي يـــو آس والـــربـــح مـــنـــها ومـــخـــتـــص بـــالـــبـــنـــوك الإلـــكـــتـــرونـــيـــة وأســـرارهـــا

————————————————————————————

يـــمـــكـــنـــكـــم الـــتـــواصـــل مـــعـــي عـــبـــر حـــســـابـــي فـــي الـــفـــيـــســـبـــوك،

تـــويـــتـــر، أو جـــوجـــل بـــلـــس

————————————————————————————

ولـــلـــمـــزيـــد مـــن الـــمـــعـــلـــومـــات حـــول مـــوقـــع ســـلـــة الأربـــاح؛ يـــمـــكـــنـــكـــم

زيـــارة الـــمـــوقـــع الـــرســـمـــي، صـــفــــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى الـــفـــيـــســـبـــوك، 

صـــفـــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى تـــويـــتـــر، أو صـــفـــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى جـــوجـــل بـــلـــس.

• nafiur_bdnafiur_bd Member Posts: 2
    iTarek wrote on November 17 2013, 11:39 AM: »

Hello sir, 

if you had linked your payoneer card to your paypal you can withdraw the money from paypal to payoneer through USPS and then make purchase normal, fiverr will take the money auto from the card. i hope you understand what I'm saying.

I think you didn't notice that I mentioned I don't have paypal because Paypal doesn't support my country, there is no option to select my country from the drop-down menu within the sign-up page.

Thanks.

• bjosh123bjosh123 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

If Paypal doesn't support your country then you can't do anything about that. You can ask the merchant to make an invoice from there Paypal API for you to pay.