Regular Payments From A Private Person

receiving regular payments from a single private person
Hello,

I have a Payoneer card that doesn't support private loads. I need to receive payments from a person in the USA who helps me sell my products on eBay. They are not a company, just a person. Can they register as your partner or is opening another card with a company that allows private loads the only solution available to me?
Or maybe there are other solutions for someone like myself, who needs to receive regular payments from a single private person?

Thank you,
Victor (Russia)

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Hey Victor,

Welcome to our forums :)

If this individual has a business and is making multiple payments to Payoneer cardholders, it may indeed be beneficial for them to signup as a partner of ours. Thay may do so via this link: http://www.payoneer.com/becomeAPartner.aspx There's no charge for signing up to be a partner, and the processes is very quick and simple.

They can also feel free to contact me directly, at [email protected], and I'd be more than happy to give them further details.

In regards to the private load issue, as explained by Customer Support, not all partner programs of ours enable the private load feature. The main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from partner and affiliate programs.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
  • victor2victor2 Member Posts: 2
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Victor,

Welcome to our forums :)

If this individual has a business and is making multiple payments to Payoneer cardholders, it may indeed be beneficial for them to signup as a partner of ours. Thay may do so via this link: http://www.payoneer.com/becomeAPartner.aspx There's no charge for signing up to be a partner, and the processes is very quick and simple.

They can also feel free to contact me directly, at [email protected], and I'd be more than happy to give them further details.

In regards to the private load issue, as explained by Customer Support, not all partner programs of ours enable the private load feature. The main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from partner and affiliate programs.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your reply. No, unfortunately this person doesn't have a business and needs to transfer money just to me.

Thanks anyway,
    Victor