Urgent - Money Transfer

DNCDNC Posts: 3Member
Hello. Im writing because I requested a money transfer from my paypal account to my virtual account on the 2 of february and several days after I haven't recieve my money. I don't want to exagerate but it never took so long so Im kind of worried. Paypal services told me the transfer was completed days ago, and that the money should be in my account the 8 of february max. Well, it's 8 of february and still no payoneer email telling me the money has arrieved. I checked the transaction today and I noticed I transfered the money to the First Bank of Delaware Saving Account ended with: x-5885. I transfered money to that account several times before but now when I checked the "How to transfer money to your virtual account" page, I noticed they tell to you wire it to the First Century Bank.
What shall I do? Did I lost my money?
I hope not because I transfered 800 dollars. Nobody told me to change banks. Of course I should've checked but.... still..
I don't want to loose that money.
Since it's a bank transfer I can't ask for a refund in paypal myself.
Can you cancel the payment and send the money back to paypal? Or transfer it to the other bank?
Help please.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

We did switch banks for the US Payment Service at the end of December, 2011 and notified all account holders via e-mail. I do apologize if you weren't aware of the change.

Any transfers sent to the old account will simply be returned to the sender (in this case PayPal) normally within several business days. They should notify you at that point, and give you the option of sending it to the new account.

If you login to your Payoneer online account, and under "Services" select "US Payment Service" you'll be able to see your updated account information.

We wouldn't be able to manually cancel the payment since we are not a bank and don't have access to that bank's system. Don't worry, though, you won't lose the funds, it may simply be delayed for a few more days while it gets sent back to PayPal.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • DNCDNC Posts: 3Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

We did switch banks for the US Payment Service at the end of December, 2011 and notified all account holders via e-mail. I do apologize if you weren't aware of the change.

Any transfers sent to the old account will simply be returned to the sender (in this case PayPal) normally within several business days. They should notify you at that point, and give you the option of sending it to the new account.

If you login to your Payoneer online account, and under "Services" select "US Payment Service" you'll be able to see your updated account information.

We wouldn't be able to manually cancel the payment since we are not a bank and don't have access to that bank's system. Don't worry, though, you won't lose the funds, it may simply be delayed for a few more days while it gets sent back to PayPal.

This is hilarious. I read your post and 5 minutes after, the money was refunded to my paypal account.
    Thank you very much, i'm very relieved. Thank you so much for the attention given in here.
    One thing though. You should improve your Live chat support.
    I waited 30 minutes to talk with someone in the live support and even then I had to wait 5-10 minutes for each answer, and the answers weren't of any help.
    But I love your forums!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    DNC wrote:

This is hilarious. I read your post and 5 minutes after, the money was refunded to my paypal account.
    Thank you very much, i'm very relieved. Thank you so much for the attention given in here.
    One thing though. You should improve your Live chat support.
    I waited 30 minutes to talk with someone in the live support and even then I had to wait 5-10 minutes for each answer, and the answers weren't of any help.
    But I love your forums!

That's great ;)

Do you have a ticket ID number for the chat? I'd be more than happy to follow up and contact them if it didn't meet to your satisfaction.

I'm sorry you had to wait that long. We are currently experiencing a very high volume of incoming calls/chats, as this is a peak time.

I do thank you for contacting us on our forum and providing feedback, it's very much appreciated.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer