About Payoneer Debit Card Apruval

Hello Forum members,

I am new comer in this forum. I have got a problem when i am applying for Payoneer Debit card. When I apply for debit card they sent me 2 emails.

First email is-

Dear A N M,

Please read this e-mail.

It contains important information regarding your oDesk Prepaid Debit MasterCard® order, including details about your card application approval, fulfillment and delivery process.

Approval:

Your application for the Prepaid Debit MasterCard has been received and is currently being reviewed.

Your reference number in our system is Please refer to this number when contacting us regarding your application.

Once approved, we will send you an approval email notification. The approval process takes several business days from the date of your online card registration and receipt of this email notification.

Fulfillment:

Upon approval, the card is fulfilled and then mailed within 2 business days by regular mail.

The card is mailed only after it has been approved.

Delivery:

Once placed in the mail, please allow 10 days to receive your card by regular mail within the U.S. For delivery outside of the U.S., it may take up to 25 days to receive your card.

Second Email is

Dear A N M Saiful Amin Rasel,

We are happy to inform you that your application for a Payoneer account has been received and that you have just one more step left before we can review it.

Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account.

Please contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card.

Your reference number for this matter is: .

Thank you,
Payoneer Account Approval Department

But at present I can not get approval.

I want to know how I can get approval. Please tell me.

My email is [email protected]

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Saiful,

Welcome to our forums, we're happy to have you!

I've checked your account, and the payment method should now be active.

You will be able to send payments from oDesk to your Payoneer account. Once you've received a payment (Payoneer will also notify you via e-mail when a payment is received) please contact us and we will be able to issue your card.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Saiful AminSaiful Amin Posts: 6Member
    Hello Admin,
    Thanks for your response. I have read your massage but I have a question. Before account approval, why I load money to payoneer account?

Thanks,
    Saiful

Hello Admin,
    Thanks for your response. I have read your massage but I have a question. Before account approval, why I load money to payoneer account?

Thanks,
    Saiful

I believe our account approval department wants to confirm that your partner account is active. Once the payment is sent, you will get an e-mail from Payoneer in which you need to confirm the payment. You can hold off on confirming the payment, and if you wish you can always have the funds sent back.
    Nissim
    Hello admin,

When i send the withdrawal request. Payoneer sent me an email. The email is

( Dear A N M Saiful Amin Rasel,

Good News!

oDesk has sent $20.00 to your account. To receive the funds, you must choose a loading option and verify your details by clicking Continue . )

What can i do now?
    Hello Nissim A.,

According to you I sent an withdrawal to my payoneer account. But in payoneer it still says that "Your card did not approved yet"

What should I do now to get my card approved.

Thanks,
    Saiful Amin Rasel
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Hello Nissim A.,

According to you I sent an withdrawal to my payoneer account. But in payoneer it still says that "Your card did not approved yet"

What should I do now to get my card approved.

Thanks,
    Saiful Amin Rasel

Hello Saiful,

Your payment has been received and we sent you a payment received notification. As the email requests, please respond to continue the process of ordering your card.

Thanks.

David wrote:

Hello Saiful,

Your payment has been received and we sent you a payment received notification. As the email requests, please respond to continue the process of ordering your card.

Thanks.

Hello David,
    In the payment received notification email they said me to click continue button, Then I clicked, it opened in new window . In the new window they said "Your card has not been issued yet" and chose a payment option [Choose payment option: (1) Standard Load (2) Immediate Load] . But it did not work. I have sent a screenshot of this window to you. Please see it.

What can I do now?
    Waiting for your response.
    [attachment=20:Untitled.png]

Thanks,

Hello David,
    In the payment received notification email they said me to click continue button, Then I clicked, it opened in new window . In the new window they said "Your card has not been issued yet" and chose a payment option [Choose payment option: (1) Standard Load (2) Immediate Load] . But it did not work. I have sent a screenshot of this window to you. Please see it.

What can I do now?
    Waiting for your response.
    [attachment=20:Untitled.png]

Thanks,

You won't be able to confirm the payment until your account is processed and a card is issued. I see that you contacted our Customer Support department and notified them that you received a payment, and the request was transferred to our account approval department.

Your application is now being reviewed, and we'll get back to you within a couple of business days (you will get an e-mail confirmation once the application has been processed).
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

You won't be able to confirm the payment until your account is processed and a card is issued. I see that you contacted our Customer Support department and notified them that you received a payment, and the request was transferred to our account approval department.

Your application is now being reviewed, and we'll get back to you within a couple of business days (you will get an e-mail confirmation once the application has been processed).

Hello Nissim,
    Thank you for your help. Finally my debit card request have been approve. One question to you ?
    How much time it will take to sipping the card to me.

Thanks,
    Saiful Amin Rasel
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Hello Nissim,
    Thank you for your help. Finally my debit card request have been approve. One question to you ?
    How much time it will take to sipping the card to me.

Thanks,
    Saiful Amin Rasel

Hey,

Shipping can take up to 28 business days (around 6 weeks), though it usually arrives much quicker.