Chargeback For Malev Airlines Service Which Gone Bancrupt

Hi, I have paid for the Malev airline tickets however 4 days later the company went bankcrupt, (See the official site http://malev.com/index_en.htm) and in order to get a refund for my tickets, that I did not use since they are for March, and now its only February, I need to contact my bank or the system i paid through.

I contacted Payoneer representative Marina, who said that you (Payoneer) can not dispute the transaction.

1) Is that true, that you can not help me get my money back for the unused service?
2) Whom should I contact then? Should I file the compaint to MAstercard?

I would appreciate your prompt reply, as I can't buy another tickets until I get refund/chargeback

Thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Nataliya wrote:

Hi, I have paid for the Malev airline tickets however 4 days later the company went bankcrupt, (See the official site http://malev.com/index_en.htm) and in order to get a refund for my tickets, that I did not use since they are for March, and now its only February, I need to contact my bank or the system i paid through.

I contacted Payoneer representative Marina, who said that you (Payoneer) can not dispute the transaction.

1) Is that true, that you can not help me get my money back for the unused service?
    2) Whom should I contact then? Should I file the compaint to MAstercard?

I would appreciate your prompt reply, as I can't buy another tickets until I get refund/chargeback

Thanks

Hello Nataliya,

I spoke to one of our managers who takes care of charge-backs and he will send you an email soon with a dispute form.

When you receive the form please fill it out and send it back to us. We then send the dispute form onto MasterCard, and they review the issue. This process can take up to 120 days but is usually a lot quicker.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.