After Merging Two Accounts, A Problem ...

Hi,

I had a first Payoneer card from Odesk, and I comanded a new card to use on 2checkout ...

After a while, I received a mail suggesting merging the two accounts, which I did.

Now, the 2checkout doesnt seem to recognize the first payoneer : It seems to me that the merging has gone wrong !

Symptoms :

- On the 2checkout panel, when i clik to config the payoneer ... it sends me to the "oops" page : http://www.payoneer.com/Oops/ErrorPage.html

- BUT On the payoneer panel, I can see that the Odesk AND the 2chekout account is set

So :s

I send a mail to the support : LTK529013468844X

I have then two questions :

- How can I verify if the linking from 2chekout to Payoneer works ? " a logo some where ?! "
- How can I be sure that the merging of the two accounts was ok ?

P.S. : Please be indulgent, English is my third language !

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    jamal wrote:

Hi,

I had a first Payoneer card from Odesk, and I comanded a new card to use on 2checkout ...

After a while, I received a mail suggesting merging the two accounts, which I did.

Now, the 2checkout doesnt seem to recognize the first payoneer : It seems to me that the merging has gone wrong !

Symptoms :

- On the 2checkout panel, when i clik to config the payoneer ... it sends me to the "oops" page : http://www.payoneer.com/Oops/ErrorPage.html

- BUT On the payoneer panel, I can see that the Odesk AND the 2chekout account is set

So :s

I send a mail to the support : LTK529013468844X

I have then two questions :

- How can I verify if the linking from 2chekout to Payoneer works ? " a logo some where ?! "
    - How can I be sure that the merging of the two accounts was ok ?

P.S. : Please be indulgent, English is my third language !

Hello Jamal,

I looked into your account and see that both accounts are active and the merging went through successfully. I passed this on to a customer support manager to look into and it should be working fine.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.