My Account Was Blocked

hi , my account was blocked, probably because I have not used the card for months, so I wanted to reactivate it to transfer money on my card, what should I do

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    ramy wrote:

hi , my account was blocked, probably because I have not used the card for months, so I wanted to reactivate it to transfer money on my card, what should I do

Hey,

You should contact customer support and they can help you reactivate your card.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.

• ramyramy Posts: 5Member
    how can i contact support team ?
    i contacted customer support ,they said that i must load money from odesk to reactive my card but i just want to load money to my card from another mastercard ! can i do it ?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ramy wrote:

i contacted customer support ,they said that i must load money from odesk to reactive my card but i just want to load money to my card from another mastercard ! can i do it ?

In order to begin receiving private loads to your card, you need to first receive a payment from the partner program you signed up with (in this case oDesk).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    In order to begin receiving private loads to my card, i need to first receive the 9 dollars to activate the card from the partner program ( in my cas Odesk) or one dollar enough and i can load the rest of money to activate my card from another mastercard ?!
    ramy wrote:

In order to begin receiving private loads to my card, i need to first receive the 9 dollars to activate the card from the partner program ( in my cas Odesk) or one dollar enough and i can load the rest of money to activate my card from another mastercard ?!

Your payment method with oDesk is active, which means you can receive payments. Once you receive a payment, you can contact Customer Support and they will assist you in re-enabling the account. Any activation fees would simply be deducted from future loads.

If you do not intend on receiving payments from oDesk, you should sign up with a partner program you are getting paid from.
    Nissim
    if i receive only two dollars from odesk ,customer support will enable my account and after i could load money from another mastercard ?
    ramy wrote:

if i receive only two dollars from odesk ,customer support will enable my account and after i could load money from another mastercard ?

The issue isn't an amount, you simply need to have an active partner account linked to your Payoneer card. If you intend to use the account for private loading only, you will be unable to do so.

The main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from your partner/affiliate program.
    Nissim