Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• babloo89
    babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    cashed out 180000 rupees from centaurus mall's bank alfalah's  atm had to withdraw 20,000 but the limit was 10,000 with no "other amount" option available plus 300 rupees for the entrance in the mall ;( was busy in my uni exams so wasn't able to post it please guys tell me working alfalah atm with exact location on bank road saddar rawalpindi i spent 600 as taxi fare but failed to get my money out from any alfalah atm for almost 3 hours ;(

• webdeem
    webdeem Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Here is actual news =============== Biometric verification has been made mandatory for opening a new bank account and using ATMs by the State Bank of Pakistan. This applies to all private and government banks and will be in effect from January 2016. All ATMs in the country will soon be fitted with biometric scanners to get the finger impressions of people using ATM cards to withdraw or transfer cash. The decision comes from the Federal Investigation Agency, which has seen an increasing numbers of cases related to electronic crimes, fund transfers to terrorist outfits, general misuses of bank account and ATM card fraud. The move will also help eliminate fake bank accounts as well as tax evasion. The whole process is expected to start from January 2016. Banks would have to get fingerprints of customers before they open an account and existing bank account holders would also have to go through the process.

Now that's a really worry sign. What we will do then.

But i am sure there will be something for International Card Holders who don't have biometric thing in these cards.

But we have to start preparing before that happen.

We have to establish a community or federation so in any bad case we can able to talk to Govt officials.
  • Nasir Khan
    Nasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    It is really disturbing news. BankIslami is the first bank, who are using biometric ATM. For general information, I have found following information from their web site for using such biometric atm.

How to Use Biometric ATM
        Insert your One Card in the Biometric ATM machine
        Place your Right/Left thumb impression on the space provided at the right side of the machine.
        Select the type of account from which you want to withdraw funds
        Select the amount to withdraw
        Take your One Card
        Take your Cash
        Take your Receipt

How to Use Cardless Biometric ATM
        Start Cardless Biometric ATM transaction by pressing any button available on both sides of ATM screen
        Enter 13 digit CNIC
        Place your Right/Left thumb impression on the Bio Matric device placed at the right side of the machine.
        Select the type of transaction
        For Cash withdrawal, Select the type of account and amount to withdraw
        Take your Cash
        Take your Receipt

May be these type of ATM machine have some option or way for withdrawing money using any international master or visa card. Payoneer presently working only with 3 banks (Alfalah, SCB, MCB), let see what ATM services they will be provide in case of biometric atm.
  • fadhi
    fadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    can you guys post your comments here to show payoneer support that how much we need bank transfer service in pakistan http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/28368/withdraw-to-our-local-bank-accounts-for-payoneer-community-official#latest
    so i just reuqest you all to post your comments on my thread which i open for you to show them we must need this service asap thanks.

Expectations always hurt :(
  • rooch99
    rooch99 Member Posts: 6
    standard chartered is no more accepting ATM withdrawrs i try it it says this card is not supportable i am worry any other facing this to?
  • webdeem
    rooch99 said:
    standard chartered is no more accepting ATM withdrawrs i try it it says this card is not supportable i am worry any other facing this to?
    Oh no another bank gone, now only Bank Alfalah and MCB left.
    What will we do if both will also close in some day.

@Nissim Please look on this matter and start Local Bank transfer to Pakistan ASAP.

• rooch99
    rooch99 Member Posts: 6
    what is this local bank transfer?
    i think this ATM payoneer method is no more workable in pakistan
    but i would like to know what is this local bank transfer?
    > @webdeem said:
    > rooch99 said:
    >
    >
    > standard chartered is no more accepting ATM withdrawrs i try it it says this card is not supportable i am worry any other facing this to?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh no another bank gone, now only Bank Alfalah and MCB left.
    > What will we do if both will also close in some day.
    >
    > Nissim Please look on this matter and start Local Bank transfer to Pakistan ASAP.
  • webdeem
    Chill guys SBP didn't instruct any bank to install bio-metric ATM's at their banks by Dec 31, 2015.

This is just a mis-confusion spread by the author (@Syed Talal) of an article  posted on ProPakistani blog:
    http://propakistani.pk/2015/08/31/sbp-makes-biometric-verification-mandatory-for-opening-bank-accounts-and-using-atms/

Check this original circular link issued by SBP:
    http://www.sbp.org.pk/bprd/2015/CL13.htm

Read it carefully, there is no single word of biometric ATM's used in this circular.

here is the specific point they instruct banks:

"3. Further, banks/DFIs are advised to make use of bio-metric technology at the branch level for verification of particulars of prospective customers. Installation of bio-metric machines at branches should be completed by December 31, 2015."

So basically they instruct to install bio-metric machines at branches to verify the particulars of customers not bio-metric ATM's.

I also talked to one of VP of SBP and he told me that they didn't instruct banks to install bio-metric ATM's by Dec 31, 2015 and if any bank wish to install it by its own they can.

So guys relax International cards are not dying from Jan 1, 2016 and we will continue to use Payoneer cards provided that banks won't stop that by their own.

But we still need Local Bank Transfer facility.

Regards,
    Nommi
  • Nasir Khan
    edited September 2015
    Thanks webdeem for update and info. Yesterday, I also ask my bank manager regarding ATM bio-metric machines and he replied that not all atms will be replaced but few specific ones, which depend on decision by bank management.
  • A.Talal
    A.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Anyone tried Standard Chartered ATMs again? Are they still accepting? By the way, if local bank transfer facility is enabled once again for Pakistan, that will put load off ATMs and no bank will decide to stop accepting foreign cards.

I guess, Payoneer officials are hibernating. No one is here to reply. While Pakistan is one of the biggest source of funding for Payoneer as there are thousands and thousands of freelancers, bloggers and web developers who are working online and using Payoneer. If they are all gone at once, Payoneer business will suffer badly. So, this company should take us seriously. No kidding.

@Nissim
  • A.Talal
    @webdeem Right. There is nothing specific about bio-metric ATMs at SBP circular. But who knows what these Banks interpret out of that circular.
  • webdeem
    @A. Talal This is not the case. Banks can't interpret wrongly of any SBP circular this is not possible.

This whole speculation came after that ProPakitani article in which they told all wrongly that SBP instructed all banks to install bio-metric ATMs by end of this year.

So chill and don't worry but yes we still support to bring back local bank transfer service to Pakistan.
  • webdeem
    Hi All,

Samba Bank will start accepting International Credit/Debit Master Cards very soon. This has told me by Samba Customer Care. They are in process of certification with MasterCard that's why International cards transaction has stopped for the time being.

This is what they've replied me:

Dear Mr. Khurram,

We acknowledge having received your email and would like to inform you that Samba Bank Limited is currently under the process of certification with MasterCard due to which no international ATM/Debit cards, i.e. Master Card, VISA, Payoneer are accepted on our ATMs. Please note that upon the completion of the above stated process the bank will accept all MasterCard international cards.

We truly regret for the inconvenience caused.

For any further assistance you may contact the undersigned or call our 24/7 Phone Banking Unit at (+9221) 11-11-SAMBA (72622).

Regards,
    Customer Care Unit
    Samba Bank Limited
    Pakistan
    Phone : (+9221)35657813

• fadhi
    guys did you try MCB again one of my friend told that they lift limit and you can withdraw 20k money with 1 transaction but i m not yet or confirm with my own transaction so guys you try MCB again and update here that is true or not because my friend just txt me about this so yet i m not visit mcb to confirm thanks.
  • Nasir Khan
    webdeem said:
    Hi All,

Samba Bank will start accepting International Credit/Debit Master Cards very soon. This has told me by Samba Customer Care. They are in process of certification with MasterCard that's why International cards transaction has stopped for the time being.

This is what they've replied me:

Dear Mr. Khurram,

We acknowledge having received your email and would like to inform you that Samba Bank Limited is currently under the process of certification with MasterCard due to which no international ATM/Debit cards, i.e. Master Card, VISA, Payoneer are accepted on our ATMs. Please note that upon the completion of the above stated process the bank will accept all MasterCard international cards.

We truly regret for the inconvenience caused.

For any further assistance you may contact the undersigned or call our 24/7 Phone Banking Unit at (+9221) 11-11-SAMBA (72622).

Regards,
    Customer Care Unit
    Samba Bank Limited
    Pakistan
    Phone : (+9221)35657813

Great news. As far as I know, Master Card pay annual fee to these bank for providing their card withdrawal service. May be, due to heavy use of samba ATM by payoneer users, Samba bank finally decided to monetize by way of Certification with MasterCard.
  • A.Talal
    @webdeem
    Today I went to UBL ATM only to find out they did have implemented bio-metric verification process at several ATMs. (not to use Payoneer. Payoneer does not work with UBL ATM). But the wise decision they have taken is that they give two options when you insert your card: 1- Biometric Verification 2- PIN Validation. I simply chose PIN Validation, entered PIN and proceeded with transaction. So, your interpretation is wrong. Bio-metric system is actually being implemented.
  • A.Talal
    I already told that the problem lied with SAMBA. There is no such ruling that international cards would be banned. SAMBA bank will once again start accepting foreign cards after proper certification.
  • GameOver
    GameOver Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2015
    i think its a false hope. things mostly get worse here.. i remember when MCB put a limit, some one emailed them as well and their reply was kind of same that its temporary etc..

most of these bankers dont know any thing about new rules and regulation. i remember when IBAN was introduced here i went to my bank and asked for my IBAN and they were like whats that??!!

any how hope for the best and prepare for worst..
  • fadhi
    please guys try MCB bank my friend told me that they lifted limit on 10k per transaction aday so please you guys try again mcb and update here thanks
  • webdeem
    A.Talal said:
    @webdeem
    Today I went to UBL ATM only to find out they did have implemented bio-metric verification process at several ATMs. (not to use Payoneer. Payoneer does not work with UBL ATM). But the wise decision they have taken is that they give two options when you insert your card: 1- Biometric Verification 2- PIN Validation. I simply chose PIN Validation, entered PIN and proceeded with transaction. So, your interpretation is wrong. Bio-metric system is actually being implemented.

A.Talal when i said that bio-metric ATMs are not in the market.

Read my post again I told that any bank if wish to implement bio-metric ATMs it can by its own but what I clarify was that there were no instructions from SBP to any bank that they have to implement bio-metric ATMs by end of this year.

It's banks own discretion whether they implement bio-metric ATMs or not.

And yes even after all banks implemented bio-metric ATM's they can't ignore international cards and will have some way to use these as you told there were 2 options ATM gave to you to select whether to use bio-metric or pin verification.

These international cards are their heavy source of income as they deduct Rs. 200 - 300 per transaction whereas local cards they get around Rs 17 - 18 per transaction.

So international cards will never die even after implementation of bio-metric ATM's.

Also BankIslami has already implemented card less bio-metric ATMs so no need of card just verify yourself through bio-metric and get cash from your account without the use of card.

• ahmad111951
    ahmad111951 Member Posts: 5
    Can any1 helps me as its my first time to withdraw via payoneer using atm. there is 105$ in my account. When is use to withdaw from Standard charted error come ( General processing error) when i try to withdrar from faisal bank error comes( host not found) i use MCB but there machines says you put entry too late please tell me what i do now. And after inserting pin code.what should i select like (current/credit/saving/default)
  • Nasir Khan
    edited September 2015
    Presently only Bank al-falah is giving good rate of exchange and per session limit is Rs. 20,000
    Faisal bank  is no more woking.
    Some SCB atms are working
    MCB has limit of Rs. 10,000 per atm during 24 hours with Rs. 300 charges.

• Nasir Khan
    Can any1 helps me as its my first time to withdraw via payoneer using atm. there is 105$ in my account. When is use to withdaw from Standard charted error come ( General processing error) when i try to withdrar from faisal bank error comes( host not found) i use MCB but there machines says you put entry too late please tell me what i do now. And after inserting pin code.what should i select like (current/credit/saving/default)
    1. Use bank Al-falah
    2. After typing pincode, select Current or Checking Account
    3. After deduction payoneer atm fee $3.15, you can withdraw $101, which equal to Pak. Rupee 10,000

• ahmad111951
    ahmad111951 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Nasir khan i will try my luck once again at bank alfalah i hope it will solve my issue
  • fadhi
    yes bank alfalah working perfect i did many transaction and working very well
  • ahmaed
    ahmaed Member Posts: 4
    hello friends,
    another payoneer avid user here .. being a spot fx trader , i use payoneer mostly for conducting transactions with brokers.., but during the last few months, im having severe problems using the card for atm withdrawals..
    please can u give names of some atm's in karachi where these cards are accepted apart from bank alfalah ?

thanks a lot!
  • Nasir Khan
    ahmaed said:
    hello friends,
    another payoneer avid user here .. being a spot fx trader , i use payoneer mostly for conducting transactions with brokers.., but during the last few months, im having severe problems using the card for atm withdrawals..
    please can u give names of some atm's in karachi where these cards are accepted apart from bank alfalah ?

thanks a lot!
    In karachi I have tried bank al-falah of Hyderi, Agha Juice, Beauomont plaza.
    MCB branches which I used in the past are north nazimabad, Abdullah Haroon, PIDC.
    Use previous year SCB, garden road branch, not know presently working or not.
    Samba bank is not accepting payoneer card anymore.

Please note that presently only Bank Al-falah offering best rate, without any extra fee and any session withdrawal limitation.

• webdeem
    ahmaed said:
    hello friends,

thanks a lot!
    In karachi I have tried bank al-falah of Hyderi, Agha Juice, Beauomont plaza.
    MCB branches which I used in the past are north nazimabad, Abdullah Haroon, PIDC.
    Use previous year SCB, garden road branch, not know presently working or not.
    Samba bank is not accepting payoneer card anymore.

Please note that presently only Bank Al-falah offering best rate, without any extra fee and any session withdrawal limitation.

Yes I endorse all the things which Nasir Khan wrote.

I've tried almost all these branches which Nasir told and found same.

Yes right now only good available option remaining in Pakistan to withdraw from Payoneer card is Bank Alfalah, hopefully Samba Bank re-start it again soon.

• ahmaed
    thanks nasir and webdeem!
  • ahmaed
    hey guys,
    anyone tried dib bank and icbc bank for payoneer atm withdrawals ??

thanks a lot!
  • webdeem
    ahmaed said:
    hey guys,
    anyone tried dib bank and icbc bank for payoneer atm withdrawals ??

thanks a lot!
    Well actually not, have you tried.
  • Nasir Khan
    DIB    : Dubai Islamic Bank
    ICBC : Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd

Never tried these bank. HSBC ATM were accepting master card in past though I never tried it. In Oct 2014 Meezan bank has acquire HSBC branches and as we all know that Meezan Bank Atm does'nt support master card.

• ahmaed
    i also never tried webdeem, but i wanted to confirm from u guys here b4 heading there, as they r pretty far from my home , ill also call them both tomorrow asking this inquiry .. will let u know! :)
  • farhangul
    farhangul Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    yesterday I have face a problem, I made transaction for withdraw $200 from ATM but machine didn't withdraw my money and slip, when I checked my statement balance have deduct from my account $204 and showing in Pending Authorizations . Do you have any Idea should I contact the branch manager from where I withdraw my money or should I just wait for Payoneer to update transaction history???
  • GameOver
    GameOver Member Posts: 9
    i have tried DIB it doesnt work. tried HSBC several time as well but it didnt work either.

as for your payment most of the time it reverts back automatically. if it doesnt then contact payoneer. local bank can not help in this situation.
  • basimadni
    basimadni Member Posts: 3
    please tell me is there any ATM in sargodha that working with Payoneer well. if any then please give me the address of that ATM machine. please its urgent.
  • webdeem
    Bank Alfalah today's rate I got:

$200.52 For Rs. 20,000
    Only best available option in Pakistan right now.
  • Nasir Khan
    edited September 2015
    DEAL BETWEEN BANK AL-FALAH AND MASTERCARD
    ==========================================
    Wondering why bank-alfalah is working without any hassle and problem. Here is official press release from master card. Nothing mentioned about payoneer.but at least we know that there is some deal between master and bank al-falah

http://newsroom.mastercard.com/mea/press-releases/bank-alfalah-brings-mastercard-internet-gateway-system-to-pakistan/

------------------------------------------------------------
    5th July 2015 – Bank Alfalah and MasterCard recently signed an agreement to bring MasterCard Internet Gateway System (MIGS) to Pakistan. The system connects online merchants and websites with customers by accepting credit cards on the internet. This partnership is of great significance as it brings together Pakistan’s leading card services provider, Bank Alfalah and MasterCard’s expertise and technology.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Atif Bajwa, President & CEO, Bank Alfalah said, “We continue our quest to develop a world class payments eco system in Pakistan that creates value and convenience for customers, merchants, and partners. Bank Alfalah will leverage its flagship merchant acquiring business to develop the e-commerce space through MIGS in the country.”

Mr. Raghu Malhotra, President, Middle East and North Africa, MasterCard comments, “We are delighted to announce this deal with Bank Alfalah as we continue to drive the evolution of payments in Pakistan. Business owners can now easily take their businesses online and offer their customers the convenience and security of electronic payments.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is great deal and we need other banks should also make such deal, which will provide more payment solution to all of us. 

• Nasir Khan
    edited September 2015
    basimadni said:
    please tell me is there any ATM in sargodha that working with Payoneer well. if any then please give me the address of that ATM machine. please its urgent.
    Found following branches info from comment http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/94013/#Comment_94013.
    I am given same link here. I am in Karachi therefore have no experience.

Sargodha
    ============
    Sargodha Branch
    91 C/2,University Road, Sargodha

Chak No. 111 SB
    Chak No. 111 SB, Pull 111, Main Faisalabad Sargodha Road, district Sargodha

Satellite Town Sargodha Branch
    302-A, Main Bazar, Satellite Town. Sargodha.

PDF link of all branches of Bank Al-falah
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5021998/uploads/editor/t4/gft4zygn4p9h.pdf

• fadhi
    DEAL BETWEEN BANK AL-FALAH AND MASTERCARD
    ==========================================
    Wondering why bank-alfalah is working without any hassle and problem. Here is official press release from master card. Nothing mentioned about payoneer.but at least we know that there is some deal between master and bank al-falah

http://newsroom.mastercard.com/mea/press-releases/bank-alfalah-brings-mastercard-internet-gateway-system-to-pakistan/

------------------------------------------------------------
    5th July 2015 – Bank Alfalah and MasterCard recently signed an agreement to bring MasterCard Internet Gateway System (MIGS) to Pakistan. The system connects online merchants and websites with customers by accepting credit cards on the internet. This partnership is of great significance as it brings together Pakistan’s leading card services provider, Bank Alfalah and MasterCard’s expertise and technology.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Atif Bajwa, President & CEO, Bank Alfalah said, “We continue our quest to develop a world class payments eco system in Pakistan that creates value and convenience for customers, merchants, and partners. Bank Alfalah will leverage its flagship merchant acquiring business to develop the e-commerce space through MIGS in the country.”

Mr. Raghu Malhotra, President, Middle East and North Africa, MasterCard comments, “We are delighted to announce this deal with Bank Alfalah as we continue to drive the evolution of payments in Pakistan. Business owners can now easily take their businesses online and offer their customers the convenience and security of electronic payments.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is great deal and we need other banks should also make such deal, which will provide more payment solution to all of us. 

Thanks nasir bahi you did good job keep updating us if any news regarding ATM good job
  • imranjavid
    imranjavid Member Posts: 1
    The same problem is with me. I try to withdraw money from Payoneer account at MCB Bank. They payment is deducted from my account but I have not received payment from my account. This is about $203. Kindly help me what should I do?
  • waqas14z
    waqas14z Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    bank alfalah is the best i have withdrawal on 25 sep
    and its only $201.24 deducted so it means $1.24 is the charge of bank alfalah
  • khubab
    khubab Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2015
    hi there i withdraw 15000 in two transactions.

Bank Al-Falah (Talagang)
    9/28/2015
    15000 PKR
    155.16$

fast and smooth transactions....love you payoneer <3 ...
  • Skat
    Skat Member Posts: 2
    > In karachi I have tried bank al-falah of Hyderi, Agha Juice, Beauomont plaza.

Hey Nasir, can you tell what 'area' it is where Agha Juice Bank Alfalah Branch is located.
    Thanks
  • Skat
    Skat Member Posts: 2
    > @farhangul said:
    > Hi,
    > yesterday I have face a problem, I made transaction for withdraw $200 from ATM but machine didn't withdraw my money and slip, when I checked my statement balance have deduct from my account $204 and showing in Pending Authorizations . Do you have any Idea should I contact the branch manager from where I withdraw my money or should I just wait for Payoneer to update transaction history???

Did your problem solved? what you did after that problem?
  • Nasir Khan
    edited October 2015
    Skat said:
    > In karachi I have tried bank al-falah of Hyderi, Agha Juice, Beauomont plaza.

Hey Nasir, can you tell what 'area' it is where Agha Juice Bank Alfalah Branch is located.
    Thanks
    It is near agha juice, north namizabad block H. If u r coming from five star chorangi, then u will find it on the right side on main road, and if u r coming from landi cotal chorangi then u can see it on your left side.
    Hyderi branch is also near to this branch. Previous week, Hyderi branch atm was out of order, I went to near agha juice branch and successfully withdrawn my amount.
  • Nasir Khan
    Skat said:
    > @farhangul said:
    > Hi,
    > yesterday I have face a problem, I made transaction for withdraw $200 from ATM but machine didn't withdraw my money and slip, when I checked my statement balance have deduct from my account $204 and showing in Pending Authorizations . Do you have any Idea should I contact the branch manager from where I withdraw my money or should I just wait for Payoneer to update transaction history???

Did your problem solved? what you did after that problem?
    It happen to me once and deducted amount automatically reverse and come in payoneer account within 2 days. Bank manager can't help you in this regards. If within 2-3 days your faulty transaction is not reverse, then you need to contact payoneer support and have to file dispute. Wait 2 days, I hope it will be reverse. Good luck with future withdrawal.
  • shahroozkhan
    shahroozkhan Member Posts: 5
    Today i also had problem with cash Withdrawl from bank Alfalah, Deducted from card but Not collected from ATM,
  • shahroozkhan
    some one in islamabad withdrawn from alfalah bank ?
  • shahroozkhan
    Today i also had problem with cash Withdrawl from bank Alfalah, Deducted from card but Not collected from ATM,

update:
    , after 28 hours , i got the full amount back in my card
  • Imrank
    Imrank Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Hi,
    How many transactions (20,000) each time allowed per day /24 hours @ bank alfalah?

Any input is much appreciated

Thanks
  • Imrank
    @Kiani said:
    Only 10 Transactions allowed per day,

in Pak Rs = 2 Lak, but after 18 hours you can get more transactions.

hope it will help!

Thanks, i thought only 1 transaction @ 20,000 per day allowed @ Bank Alfalah
  • Imrank
    Here is update for withdraw from Bank Alfalah today 11-02-2015
    $199.47 = 20000 PKR
  • Imrank
    @Kiani Why i was charged withdrawal fees $3.15? Any idea
  • Imrank
    Got it, Thanks!
  • wajihasalman
    wajihasalman Member Posts: 1
    I made a transaction on 2 November 2015 and money didn't came out and my amount has been deducted from my payoneer account, any idea how can I ask them to refund it and I used Bank Alfalah
  • Imrank
    @wajihasalman You can contact payoneer support by email or by chat and report the issue
  • shobi
    shobi Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I have received an email from payoneer that they have shipped EMV Card for me, Is anyone using these cards already? I had seen some posts in past that chip cards are not working properly on atm's. Can anyone please share his experience so that i can be sure before activating new card. Thanks in advance!
  • Imrank
    @shobi yes for me payoneer card works
  • saahil
    saahil Member Posts: 6
    Hi All,

One of my affiliate partner ask me for US Address to transfer my payments in my Payoneer Account. Kindly provide me genuine US Address so I can get my $500.

Waiting for reply.

Best Regards,
    Saahil
  • farha
    farha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Sometimes my transaction request rejected at Alfalhbank when I request less than 20,000 while every time I request 20,000 it works.
    Anyone else facing same problem?
  • afridi2129
    afridi2129 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Hi, 3 days ago i tried bank alfalah islamic branch f10, there normal atm;s were not working, so i dont know why but when i entered custom amount (20K), finally atm gave me my current balance, totally i tried 3 times, and later when i checked payoneer deducted 3$ for checking balance. I never used BAL islamic branch before may be this is the reason, as the bank guy told me to try normal branch atm.
  • afridi2129
    afridi2129 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi, today rate BAL
    Local Currency Amount: [Pakistan, Rupee: 20000.0]
    Amount to charge: $199.41
  • webdeem

Hi, 3 days ago i tried bank alfalah islamic branch f10, there normal atm;s were not working, so i dont know why but when i entered custom amount (20K), finally atm gave me my current balance, totally i tried 3 times, and later when i checked payoneer deducted 3$ for checking balance. I never used BAL islamic branch before may be this is the reason, as the bank guy told me to try normal branch atm.

Never use Islamic Bank Branch ATM's for Payoneer withdrawals as they won't allow international transactions.

I've tried so many branches before and they only give balance and around $1 deducts from balance.

• ibless44
    ibless44 Member Posts: 4
    why am i charged different exchange rates for 2 back to back transactions?

First one was:
    Local Currency Amount: [Pakistan, Rupee: 18000.0]
    Amount to charge: $179.87

Second one:
    Local Currency Amount: [Pakistan, Rupee: 17000.0]
    Amount to charge: $170.04
  • ibless44
    ibless44 Member Posts: 4
    and i m also being charged 3.15 withdrawal fee? what is the payoneer partner that i m using? i transferred from paypal to payoneer.
  • ahmad53
    ahmad53 Member Posts: 1
    How can I set the pin of my payoneer prepay master card?
  • Imrank
    @ahmad53 please contact live chat, they will send you a link for pin change
  • langau
    langau Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    anybody tried SCB (standard chartered bank)  in recent days?
  • Imrank
    no
  • ali_zahoor
    ali_zahoor Member Posts: 1
    hello
    is there any card activation fee..???? first time i want to use
  • Fawadzia
    Fawadzia Member Posts: 6
    > @ali_zahoor said:
    > hello
    > is there any card activation fee..???? first time i want to use

There is no activation fee, its free.
  • Fawadzia
    Guys can you please let me know if I can increase my transaction limit in any bank atm available in Karachi. It deducts PKR 300 on every transaction while withdrawing. I am using standard chartered atm and it has a limit of PKR 20,000. Is this also the case with every other bank atm's? I mean is there a limit of withdrawal per transaction of Rs. 20000/- in MCB, Bank Alfalah as well?
  • langau
    langau Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Fawadzia said:
    Guys can you please let me know if I can increase my transaction limit in any bank atm available in Karachi. It deducts PKR 300 on every transaction while withdrawing. I am using standard chartered atm and it has a limit of PKR 20,000. Is this also the case with every other bank atm's? I mean is there a limit of withdrawal per transaction of Rs. 20000/- in MCB, Bank Alfalah as well?

SCB + Bank Alfalah limit is 20,000
    MCB limit is 10,000

BTW standard chartered atm is working well without any problem??

• Po786
    Po786 Member Posts: 5
    I tried Samba Bank, Bank Al Falah and SCB ATMs today and none of them worked. Can anyone update which ATM I should use? Oh yeah and I wanted to withdraw an amount less than PKR 15000

Paste this link in your browser: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/pIiCJbsTK4BYSLw-mBDVMoBU8C5YpTXldtqVbSmjvnyl8wPikqoqUXU9E9FNNF8r1P-eVjErjqxM3xcboaf3wQ2
  • Imrank
    Po786 said:
    I tried Samba Bank, Bank Al Falah and SCB ATMs today and none of them worked. Can anyone update which ATM I should use? Oh yeah and I wanted to withdraw an amount less than PKR 15000
    Bank Alfalah works for me
  • Po786
    edited December 2015
    > @Imrank said:
    > Po786 said:
    >
    >
    > I tried Samba Bank, Bank Al Falah and SCB ATMs today and none of them worked. Can anyone update which ATM I should use? Oh yeah and I wanted to withdraw an amount less than PKR 15000
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Bank Alfalah works for me

Which branch? All of the ATMs asked me to choose which kind of an account I have: current, saving, etc? I chose current because I wasn't sure. I don't remember this showing up when I withdrew from Samba Bank last time. I checked the SCB, Samba Bank ATMs they all said they accepted MasterCards. Don't know what's wrong. Anyone knows what I'm missing? I doubt I was using the international ATM :neutral:

Paste this link in your browser: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/pIiCJbsTK4BYSLw-mBDVMoBU8C5YpTXldtqVbSmjvnyl8wPikqoqUXU9E9FNNF8r1P-eVjErjqxM3xcboaf3wQ2
  • Imrank
    Po786 said:

Which branch? All of the ATMs asked me to choose which kind of an account I have: current, saving, etc? I chose current because I wasn't sure. I don't remember this showing up when I withdrew from Samba Bank last time. I checked the SCB, Samba Bank ATMs they all said they accepted MasterCards. Don't know what's wrong. Anyone knows what I'm missing? I doubt I was using the international ATM :neutral:
    As far i know only Bank alfalah works for payoneer master card. You can use any bank alfalah branch atm machine. Once you enter card, it will request for pin, after pin you can choose any current or saving, then click on other amount (do not click on fast cash as it is prefigured amount to withdraw) enter amount e.g 15000
    Hope it helps
    Here is screenshort of my last transaction 

• Po786
    Again, which branch? I tried two branches of Bank Al Falah thrice, same Samba Bank branch twice, two different branches of SCB twice, and Faysal Bank branch once. NONE of them worked. I'm starting to doubt if any of the Pakistani bank branches are working. I live in Karachi is that helps. Can someone please name the BRANCH they withdrew from?

• Fawadzia
    > @langau said:
    > Fawadzia said:
    >
    >
    > Guys can you please let me know if I can increase my transaction limit in any bank atm available in Karachi. It deducts PKR 300 on every transaction while withdrawing. I am using standard chartered atm and it has a limit of PKR 20,000. Is this also the case with every other bank atm's? I mean is there a limit of withdrawal per transaction of Rs. 20000/- in MCB, Bank Alfalah as well?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > SCB + Bank Alfalah limit is 20,000
    > MCB limit is 10,000
    >
    > BTW standard chartered atm is working well without any problem??

I used SCB branch of Khalid bin waleed road and last week used there Nazimabad Branch and both were smooth transactions except there exchange rate was quite as compared to bank alfalah which I am seeing here.
  • Fawadzia
    edited December 2015
    @Po786 Try SCB Khalid Bin Waleed branch or Nazimabad branch, also I used MCB Nazimabad no:5 branch which is just a common small branch and worked perfectly so please check if you have activated your card or ask Payoneer support if your card is registered in the system.
  • najeebZ
    najeebZ Member Posts: 2
    Hi Fawadzia,
    Do you know which branches of Bank Alfalah in Karachi are accepting payoneer card?

I use SCB tried Bank Alfalah ATM a couple of months ago for withdrawals it declined, I cann't recall the message, but then I tried SCB and it worked.

Bank Alfalah is offering better conversion rates and deducting lesser as charges than SCB.
  • Fawadzia
    edited December 2015
    @najeebZ I have used Bank Alfalah's khalid bin waleed road branch and it works like charm. Avoid using its Islamic banking branches. You can use there branch locator from there website and I am sure all of there branches will accept payoneer card. As for the conversion rates yeah its better than scb and mcb.
  • tahir
    tahir Member Posts: 2
    Dear Pakistani,
    Please atm se withdraw k bajaye agar ap direct apne Bank me paise transfer karen to behtar nahi he kia?
    Ap log samajh rahe honge k me pagal hon payoneer to aisi koi service ni de rha he. Bilkul aisi service ni de rha but hum Skrill account bana kar osko verify kara kar or os me apni kisi b banki detail dal kar apne payoneer master card se apne Skrill me paise transfer karen or phir Skrill ko use karte howe apne bank me Direct deposite karen total 5 working days me sari film kkhatam hojayegi. na chori ka dar na atm walo ke nakhre bardash karne parenge. Kia bolte ho bhaiyu?
  • Imrank
    tahir said:
    Dear Pakistani,
    Please atm se withdraw k bajaye agar ap direct apne Bank me paise transfer karen to behtar nahi he kia?
    Ap log samajh rahe honge k me pagal hon payoneer to aisi koi service ni de rha he. Bilkul aisi service ni de rha but hum Skrill account bana kar osko verify kara kar or os me apni kisi b banki detail dal kar apne payoneer master card se apne Skrill me paise transfer karen or phir Skrill ko use karte howe apne bank me Direct deposite karen total 5 working days me sari film kkhatam hojayegi. na chori ka dar na atm walo ke nakhre bardash karne parenge. Kia bolte ho bhaiyu?
    Good idea, what about charges :smile: 
  • Nasir Khan
    edited December 2015
    tahir said:
    Dear Pakistani,
    I occassionally use skrill but their intermediary bank deduct 20-25 euro. Skrill also charges conversion fee from Dollar to Euro as skrill now send money to Pakitani banks in euro not in dollar .Finally if add skrill withdrawal fee to all above then skrill is more costly then payoneer. .
  • webdeem
    tahir said:
    Dear Pakistani,
    I occassionally use skrill but their intermediary bank deduct 20-25 euro. Skrill also charges conversion fee from Dollar to Euro as skrill now send money to Pakitani banks in euro not in dollar .Finally if add skrill withdrawal fee to all above then skrill is more costly then payoneer. .

Yes I also used Skrill when it was transferring money in dollars and on that time it was so expensive and now as it uses Euro and our payment will be in Dollars so it will be so much expensive because of Dollar to Euro conversion and other charges.

It might be good for big amounts as it will deduct lum sum around 20 - 25 Euros + charges.

But not good for small amounts.
  • Awais79
    Awais79 Member Posts: 2
    1 hi din me 2 transactions kr skty hain kia 20000 ki?
  • Imrank
    Awais79 said:
    1 hi din me 2 transactions kr skty hain kia 20000 ki?
    Yes you can use more than 1 transactions @ 20000 per transaction
  • Awais79
    Awais79 Member Posts: 2
    Today 9 December 2015 Transaction from SC bank baghbanpura,lahore branch
    20000 charges 204$
  • webdeem
    Salam to All,

Today 10 Dec 2015, I made 4 transactions smoothly without any problems at Bank Alfalah Hyderi Branch, Karachi.

Three 20,000 Transactions and One 10,000

So its confirmed that we can cash out less then 20,000 and more than one transactions in a day from Bank Alfalah ATMs.

Here are the best rates I got today:
    $ 201.47 for Rs. 20,000
    $ 201.47 for Rs. 20,000
    $ 201.47 for Rs. 20,000
    $ 101.82 for Rs. 10,000
  • Imrank
    Good to know that :)
  • Po786
    edited December 2015
    I haven't tried this but another method could be to use your MasterCard to transfer money to your Pakistani bank account through Transferwise. They only charge 0.5% fee. I'll try that out and post the results next time I get loaded on my Payoneer card.
    Edit: This could only work with the EUR Payoneer card. :neutral:

• jugnoo
    jugnoo Member Posts: 5
    Hello friend,

someone facing problem of withdrawing money via the atm's? I was suing SCB without any issues but recently i am facing issue to withdraw my fund. I have used many atm's like SCB, MCB, Faysal bank, Bank al falah. Some says "Invalid Transaction", "Host status unknown", "Transaction done on holidays will be posted on next working day card deactivated". I don't know what's going on with my card.

I have over USD $1100. I have contacted with support teams but they said everything is fine from our end but the issue is still exist. someone of you having same issue? what you have done to resolve this issue?

I will appreciate your help in this regards.

Thank you
  • Usman9635
    Usman9635 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hello, i have 119 in my account. I went to the Bank of Punjab but there was an error and i could not withdraw my money. Please help i'm a new member in payoneer.
  • rizwanazam100
    rizwanazam100 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    > @Usman9635 said:
    > Hello, i have 119 in my account. I went to the Bank of Punjab but there was an error and i could not withdraw my money. Please help i'm a new member in payoneer.

Bank Al-Falah ki Consumer (not Islamic) Branches ki Atms use kro :)
  • rizwanazam100
    edited December 2015
    Bank Al-Falah have 2 types of branches:
    1. Consumer (or Commercial or Normal) Branches
    2. Islamic Branches
  • Usman9635
    Usman9635 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Kindly help me which bank is suitable to use my payoneer card?
  • rizwanazam100
    U can also use Standard Chartered.