How To Add Companies In White List

Hello

Yesterday i was approve by Us Payment Service after long wait.Now i have Question to ask.

I am currently working with these 3 company detail below and i have pending payment on there end.Can i get Wire by these following company to mine US Payment Service.

CPX Interactive
www.cpxinteractive.com

Globaltakeoff.net
www.globaltakeoff.net

www.adperium.com

Secondly i want to convert mine Payoneer Debit card to Global Bank Transfer Service system.So is that possible to use both Us Service & Global Bank Transfer Service on same Time.

I mean if i get money by mine following companies to mine Us Payment Service & then i withdraw that amount to by using Global Bank Transfer Service is that possible?

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Arsaalan wrote:

Hello

Yesterday i was approve by Us Payment Service after long wait.Now i have Question to ask.

I am currently working with these 3 company detail below and i have pending payment on there end.Can i get Wire by these following company to mine US Payment Service.

CPX Interactive
    www.cpxinteractive.com

Globaltakeoff.net
    www.globaltakeoff.net

www.adperium.com

Secondly i want to convert mine Payoneer Debit card to Global Bank Transfer Service system.So is that possible to use both Us Service & Global Bank Transfer Service on same Time.

I mean if i get money by mine following companies to mine Us Payment Service & then i withdraw that amount to by using Global Bank Transfer Service is that possible?

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, I will pass on those companies as a suggestion for our white list for the US Payment Service.

Please note that the US Payment Service currently only works with the Payoneer card, it cannot be connected to our Global Bank Transfer (GBT) Service.

If you would like to switch your account, please contact our support and request to switch to GBT.

• ArsaalanArsaalan Member Posts: 7
    How long normally it take to add company in White List?I have 1 Pending payment of 500$ i want to get wire in mine Us Service Account.Waiting for approval from your end.
    Arsaalan wrote:

How long normally it take to add company in White List?I have 1 Pending payment of 500$ i want to get wire in mine Us Service Account.Waiting for approval from your end.

It can take some time, since there is a process to adding a company to the white list.

• HashHash Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

It can take some time, since there is a process to adding a company to the white list.

Hello

I also like to add www.cpxinteractive.com
    and i have applied before ..
    but i got email that its denied..
    Hash wrote:

Hello

I also like to add www.cpxinteractive.com
    and i have applied before ..
    but i got email that its denied..

Currently, we are looking into it but it is a process that takes time.

Hello David

I have received this email USPS page detail below.But when i contact mine Adperium.com manager they inform me that they will not able to send payment by Payoneer card but maybe they can send Payment to Us Virtual Bank so kindly request you to reconfirm this will there payment is acceptable?Because i have not see there site Url in White list company.

Thanks awaiting for your reply

Hi Arslan,

Thanks for your interest in the Payoneer Affiliate Card. We are happy to inform you that adperium.com is one of the networks that pay through Payoneer.
    You will be able to connect the card to your adperium.com account as follows:

1. Enter to your online account with adperium.com.
    2. In your online account, select Payoneer as your payment method. Then you will be directed to our registration page.
    3. Please click "Already applied for a Payoneer account? Click Here!". (This will usually appear on the upper right corner)
    4. Verify your personal details and your card number.
    If you do not see the button, Please contact adperium.com for information on how payouts are initiated.

Sincerely,
    Payoneer Affiliate Support
    Arsaalan wrote:

Hello David

I have received this email USPS page detail below.But when i contact mine Adperium.com manager they inform me that they will not able to send payment by Payoneer card but maybe they can send Payment to Us Virtual Bank so kindly request you to reconfirm this will there payment is acceptable?Because i have not see there site Url in White list company.

Thanks awaiting for your reply

Hi Arslan,

Thanks for your interest in the Payoneer Affiliate Card. We are happy to inform you that adperium.com is one of the networks that pay through Payoneer.
    You will be able to connect the card to your adperium.com account as follows:

1. Enter to your online account with adperium.com.
    2. In your online account, select Payoneer as your payment method. Then you will be directed to our registration page.
    3. Please click "Already applied for a Payoneer account? Click Here!". (This will usually appear on the upper right corner)
    4. Verify your personal details and your card number.
    If you do not see the button, Please contact adperium.com for information on how payouts are initiated.

Sincerely,
    Payoneer Affiliate Support

Hi,

I am looking into this matter and will get back to you.

Thanks i hope to get back soon because i want to use Us Payment Service for mine next payment with adperium.com if they are in white list
    Arsaalan wrote:

Thanks i hope to get back soon because i want to use Us Payment Service for mine next payment with adperium.com if they are in white list

Can you please forward me the email you received with this message at [email protected]

Hello David i have forward email which i received by Us Service Payment.

Secondly it possible to received payment Directly to Us Service Account By ACH?

David wrote:

Can you please forward me the email you received with this message at [email protected]
    Arsaalan wrote:

Hello David i have forward email which i received by Us Service Payment.

Secondly it possible to received payment Directly to Us Service Account By ACH?

I responded to your email. With the US Payment Service you can only receive money to your Payoneer card from the select corporations on the white list.

Hello David

Hope that you are fine and enjoying good health.I have send several request to Payoneer support to add CPX Interactive
    in a white list company but till no they are not adding it.

They are one of the leading Ad Company in Us and World.I have many due on there side i want that on mine Payoner by using ACH

So please request you to add this company in White List or Allow me to received Ach Wire by them i need that badly.

CPX Interactive
    www.cpxinteractive.com

Thanks
    Arsaalan wrote:

Hello David

Hope that you are fine and enjoying good health.I have send several request to Payoneer support to add CPX Interactive
    in a white list company but till no they are not adding it.

They are one of the leading Ad Company in Us and World.I have many due on there side i want that on mine Payoner by using ACH

So please request you to add this company in White List or Allow me to received Ach Wire by them i need that badly.

CPX Interactive
    www.cpxinteractive.com

Thanks

Thank you for your input, we sincerely appreciate it.

The process of adding a company can take some time, and we are currently looking into your request.

• Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Hello David, i want to receive payment from Bodis.com a domain parking company. So please add this company in white list.
    Company: Bodis.com

Hello David, i want to receive payment from Bodis.com a domain parking company. So please add this company in white list.
    Company: Bodis.com

Thank you for your suggestion, I will make sure to pass it on.

• Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    David wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion, I will make sure to pass it on.

thanks... they allow ACH transfer and Bank transfer.

thanks... they allow ACH transfer and Bank transfer.

Great, thank for the tip.

• JANOJANO Member Posts: 2
    Hi David

I have applied for cashu.com three times but no reply yet
    first time was 40 days ago or more

they allow ACH transfer and Bank transfer

thanx
    JANO wrote:

Hi David

I have applied for cashu.com three times but no reply yet
    first time was 40 days ago or more

they allow ACH transfer and Bank transfer

thanx

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that adding companies as partner or to the white list for our US Payment Service is a process that takes times. We are looking into adding them and will notify you as soon as we have an update.