Atm Did Not Dispense Cash

JRLJRL Member Posts: 3
Hello,

I tried to make a withdrawal from a local ATM today, but it did not dispense any cash. When I checked my Payoneer account online, the amount has been debited from my balance.

I filled the online form ang got a ticket number LTK529016433639X.

I contacted the bank (rpeorted it as well) but they informed me to contact Payoneer instead.

Hoping for urgent response.

Thank you.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    JRL wrote:

Hello,

I tried to make a withdrawal from a local ATM today, but it did not dispense any cash. When I checked my Payoneer account online, the amount has been debited from my balance.

I filled the online form ang got a ticket number LTK529016433639X.

I contacted the bank (rpeorted it as well) but they informed me to contact Payoneer instead.

Hoping for urgent response.

Thank you.

Hey,

I will forward your ticket on to a manager. You are going to need to file a chargeback, customer support will send you a form, please fill it out and respond to the email it was sent from.

We will then process the charge back for you. Please note the process can take around 90 business days (though it usually happens quicker).

• JRLJRL Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

Hey,

I will forward your ticket on to a manager. You are going to need to file a chargeback, customer support will send you a form, please fill it out and respond to the email it was sent from.

We will then process the charge back for you. Please note the process can take around 90 business days (though it usually happens quicker).

Can't we expedite this?

The reason why I used Payoneer is for me to get my money without waiting for 2 days (local bank transfer), and this is what I get?

Please help.

Thanks
    JRL wrote:

Can't we expedite this?

The reason why I used Payoneer is for me to get my money without waiting for 2 days (local bank transfer), and this is what I get?

Please help.

Thanks

Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite the chargeback process. Please respond to the email that was sent to you so we can begin the chargeback as soon as possible.

Please note, that this was not an issue with Payoneer rather something with the ATM.

Thanks and we appreciate your patience.

• JRLJRL Member Posts: 3
    ^I filled out the form sent to me and had sent it back.

Please help to solve the issue the soonest possible time.

Thanks
    JRL wrote:

^I filled out the form sent to me and had sent it back.

Please help to solve the issue the soonest possible time.

Thanks

We will do what we can to resolve this as soon as possible.

• chuckie16naciochuckie16nacio Member Posts: 4
    hello sir,,

i have the same problem like that, i withdraw a cash to my local bank here.(BPI atm teller)"BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES ISLAND"

not dispense my cash but its deducted from my account, :(

My first withdraw was success with the maximum amount limit that i can cash out, then i make another withraw, but the ATM said

"cannot process the transact" then its out my card and the reciept, and i notice in the reciept is "no available dispenced"

so i though the machine have empty funds, and i try to another same atm teller (withdrawal success),and i do it again as i expect

to my available bal. then the atm said insufficient funds, i was shock and worry, then i go to check balance my card and i see my

bal.is already deducted with a maximum amount limit to my card, then i call the atm hotline bank, i told them about what happen, they

they told me to wait 24 hours about the reversal, or else i have to contact my mother bank,(PAYONEER)

i chat with the SUPPORT and the support send me dispute form, and i see that its take 90 days process, oh my god!

it takes long time, too much worry here sir please help me, i got the receipt of that transaction that i made yesterday,

the receipt and the transaction date and time is almost

desame, :( i really need the money thats is my sallary that always expected every payout day , pls help me to back the money in my

account now im feel not good and scared about my another sallary that come on our next payout day,

Reference number: LTK529016525169X

anyone can help me to resolve my problem quicky,

please prior to my problem, tell me what should i do,
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Chuckie,

I checked your account see that customer support has already been in touch with you.

I'd just like to point out that the issue was that the ATM charged your Payoneer card, and then had a technical error and did not disperse funds. In this case, the only way for Payoneer to resolve the issue is to dispute the charge with MasterCard.

When filing a dispute, there are strict rules and regulations that we must adhere to, and unforgettably it takes time. The most amount of time it can take is 90 days, however as this is a clear ATM error it would generally not take that long (for this case).

Also, as mentioned by customer support, we offer a local bank transfer service to the Philippines, which is available for both of the partner programs you are currently signed up with. This service will allow you to receive your payments directly to your bank account in the Philippines, via local transfer, for just $5.95. Local transfer means that your funds are sent from a bank in the Philippines, in PHP, and you are not charged any international landing fees by your bank.

Please reply to the e-mail customer support sent you for details on getting setup with the LBT service.
  • chuckie16naciochuckie16nacio Member Posts: 4
    hello sir nissim, i do only read your message today,

thank you so much sir, anyway i dont know who merge that for me, since i dont do yet the process i have to do, very thanksful,

as i mention i planfor LBT can u help me too for that?

GOOD JOB! and have a nice day

hello sir nissim, i do only read your message today,

thank you so much sir, anyway i dont know who merge that for me, since i dont do yet the process i have to do, very thanksful,

as i mention i planfor LBT can u help me too for that?

GOOD JOB! and have a nice day

Hey,

Regarding your request to switch to LBT, customer support sent you an email on April 6. Please fill in the requested information and send the email back.

Have a nice day too!

• Red1986Red1986 Member Posts: 1
    David wrote:

We will do what we can to resolve this as soon as possible.

ME too have the same problem, i tried to withraw to a local bank(BDO atm machine) today and i am so upset cos its says "contact your bank" (unable to dispense) i inquired my atm card again to other atm machine its says "unsuffient balance" and i go online check my payoneer account i was shocked cos i dont have any money in my account :(( dont know why it's happened.. i'm almost 2 yrs member of payoneer but this is my first time to encounter a problem like this. i tried to contact payoneer costumer service but they said i need to wait for 4 days to receive their response :(
    Red1986 wrote:

ME too have the same problem, i tried to withraw to a local bank(BDO atm machine) today and i am so upset cos its says "contact your bank" (unable to dispense) i inquired my atm card again to other atm machine its says "unsuffient balance" and i go online check my payoneer account i was shocked cos i dont have any money in my account :(( dont know why it's happened.. i'm almost 2 yrs member of payoneer but this is my first time to encounter a problem like this. i tried to contact payoneer costumer service but they said i need to wait for 4 days to receive their response :(

Hello Sir,

Do you have a ticket number (starts with LTK) from your conversation with customer support? If so please paste it here.

You need to contact our customer support and ask for a chargeback form, they will send you the form to fill out and send back.

• AsianBarbieAsianBarbie Member Posts: 7
    Hi Nissim and David,

I have the same problem withdrawing from the ATM here in the Philippines. I went to withdraw in a Citibank ATM but it didn't dispense cash, however, it didn't get money from my account. I wonder what is wrong about the transaction, if it's just citibank or payoneer's problem. Although I also try to withdraw in a different bank (BDO) still it gives me the same error. Any thoughts?

And I would like to also enroll in the local bank transfer. So the money from my payoneer account will be transferred to my local bank account in the Philippines. Can you tell me more about this? Thanks!

Hi Nissim and David,

I have the same problem withdrawing from the ATM here in the Philippines. I went to withdraw in a Citibank ATM but it didn't dispense cash, however, it didn't get money from my account. I wonder what is wrong about the transaction, if it's just citibank or payoneer's problem. Although I also try to withdraw in a different bank (BDO) still it gives me the same error. Any thoughts?

And I would like to also enroll in the local bank transfer. So the money from my payoneer account will be transferred to my local bank account in the Philippines. Can you tell me more about this? Thanks!

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account and I will look into those transactions.

If you would like to switch from the card to our Global Bank Transfer (GBT) Service please contact our support department.

• mglinoga15mglinoga15 Member Posts: 1
    To whom this may concern,

I just withdraw my funds, $58, in a BPI ATM. The ATM processed the transaction but it did not dispense any cash at all. There is no receipt since the ATM is unable to provide a receipt. I believe this is ATM technical error and I would like to have a CHARGE BACK since the bank I consulted told me to contact Payoneer about this.

If you have other questions to clear my problem, just let me know. Please get back to me immediately.

My Reference number is LTK12129070060970X.

Best,
    Marietta F. Glinoga
    Hi Marietta,

In most cases, when an ATM malfunctions, the charge is automatically reversed by the bank. We suggest that you first try to contact the bank to resolve the issue, and if they cannot assist you can proceed to file a dispute for the charge.

I'm going to answer your e-mail to support with instructions on how to dispute a charge.
  • cuteozcuteoz Member Posts: 3
    Dear Payoneer Support!

This is unacceptable, and shouldn't be a common practice, it seems like many users are having problems withdrawing funds from ATM's. The main incident here is not the failed transaction, but users are getting charged for a transaction which isn't complete, Hence if a transaction was not successful it shouldn't be debited from the account itself. This as a financial regularity is unacceptable, and even if its a failed transaction funds shouldn't be debited from the account, this shows the integrity of your bank and funds transfer, which any financial law stated for funds received should not be charged, and even with a reimbursement from MasterCard itself.

Thank You
    @cuteoz: I completely agree with you that this is an important issue, however it's important for me to point out that this issue is not in any way related to Payoneer specifically.

Payoneer is required to comply with strict rules and regulations regarding online payments and prepaid cards. When an ATM malfunctions and charges a card mistakenly, we have no way of distinguishing this in our system from an actual charge. The malfunction is on behalf of the ATM, and would have happened with any credit/debit cardl; it's in no way related to the card being a Payoneer card.

Payoneer cannot simply cancel a charge, there are certain procedures that must be followed. MasterCard and other regulatory bodies require that we submit an official dispute, so that a formal investigation is made and the merchant (in this case the ATM) has a chance to respond to the investigation.

As I mentioned before, in most cases the ATM will automatically correct the issue and refund the card. In cases where this does not happen, Payoneer will certainly file a dispute on your half and request that the funds be returned.

Payoneer is a fully regulated company, being a US Money Service Business and Prepaid Card Issuer.
  • cuteozcuteoz Member Posts: 3
    Dear Nissim

Thank you for your answer, I can assure you that these types of malfunctions only happen on Payoneer issued cards, I have witnessed it myself, and I can assure you that this hasn't happend to me in any other issued banks, and having a failure rate of only 1% in any given year, and I use my cards mostly outside the based country, and mostly depend on Master or Visa, The issuing bank along with MasterCard need to assist with Payoneer customers as this is affecting the reputation overall of this so based regulated company, The company should be liable for the transactions performed via ATM's and is accountable until the funds has been released to the customer and should independently verify with the bank about the issue with the transaction which should expedite the process.
This discussion has been closed.