Help Needed About Paypal

Comments

• urockltdurockltd Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    Nissim wrote:

The address on your Payoneer account doesn't need to match the PayPal account. However, if you'd like to charge your card from PayPal, the billing address needs to be correct.

This means that when you add the Payoneer card to PayPal, the billing address for the card needs to match exactly what is listed on your Payoneer account.

If the address on your Payoneer account is no longer current, please contact our customer support department to update it.

Hi Nissim .
    Sorry but let me correct it,
    i linked my payoneer card and verified my Paypal Account.
    My Address on paypal is different than Payonner,where my payoneer card have my actual address
    I can Charge my Payoneer card via PayPal to pay Anyone who accept paypal
    may be this comment is old but currently there is no issue and paypal dont have any problem with this.

I just love Payoneer. its really complete Solution for the Global people.
    Thank you
  • PianoneerPianoneer Member Posts: 11
    Hello

I need my client pay me in my payoneer account, I have also the US Payment Service.
    Is posible that I pass he my ACCOUNT # and ABA # (Bank Routing Number) so he add a new bank account then he can move founds on my payoneer account?

Thanks in advance!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Pianoneer wrote:

Hello

I need my client pay me in my payoneer account, I have also the US Payment Service.
    Is posible that I pass he my ACCOUNT # and ABA # (Bank Routing Number) so he add a new bank account then he can move founds on my payoneer account?

Thanks in advance!

Currently with the US Payment Service you can only receive payments from the select corporations found on our white list.

• PianoneerPianoneer Member Posts: 11
    David wrote:

Currently with the US Payment Service you can only receive payments from the select corporations found on our white list.

thanks David for your answer.

But if he add these data in his paypal account as a bank is possible?
    Pianoneer wrote:

thanks David for your answer.

But if he add these data in his paypal account as a bank is possible?

He cannot send funds directly from his paypal to your Payoneer card.

You can only transfer funds from your own paypal account to your personal Payoneer card with the US Payment Service.

• NenadNenad Member Posts: 1
    I applied for US payment service, because I don't have Paypal in my country.
    Can you tell me how can I sign up to Paypal, I'm asking because my country is not on their list.

Of course, I don't want to have trouble if I select another country.

Thanks.
  • KidadesKidades Member Posts: 3
    Nenad wrote:

I applied for US payment service, because I don't have Paypal in my country.
    Can you tell me how can I sign up to Paypal, I'm asking because my country is not on their list.

Of course, I don't want to have trouble if I select another country.

Thanks.
    Biras Bosnu. :)
    No other way. And you won't have trouble.
  • NenadNenad Member Posts: 1
    What about the address?
  • VamesVames Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    So I sent off some cash via PayPal yesterday, while I expect it to be completed soon enough, I'm not certain on how long it takes for the funds to show up in my account. My experience with this sort of thing from when I use to deal with a First Bank debit card distributor back in the day, has always been good. Usually if I send cash on a Tuesday, I'll be withdrawing on Friday or even Thursday sometimes.

What are your experiences with Payoneer when it comes to loading via PayPal? If the experience here differs from the one I had a few years ago, I would be truly disappointed, and I'm not one to take disappointments well, especially when it comes to collecting my paycheck.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    PayPal sends the payments via US ACH, which is a standard US bank transfer. The time it takes to arrive to Payoneer is the same as always, which is generally 1-3 business days. The only thing to keep in mind is if you withdraw near a weekend or bank holiday, those are not considered business days.
  • Ghazanfar HussainGhazanfar Hussain Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Sir , when i added my payoneer us bank account details in my paypal account, for verification it send small deposits to the account , but i didn't received these deposits in my payoneer account , so i was not able to veify bank account , also the bank account was not linked to paypal
    paypal sent me email explaining that the bank has returned the payment
    here is the text of email

Problem with your bank account
    Dear Ghazanfar Hussain,
    To confirm your bank account, we tried to make 2 deposits into your BRYN MAWR TRUST CO X- account on Dec 29, 2012.
    The money was returned, however, because your bank does not recognize this bank account number.
    To fix this problem:

Contact your bank to double-check the account number
    Enter your bank account number and follow the instructions.

i had created a ticket but no reply yet , iam sorry but experienced from last 2 months payoneer support is too slow to respond.
    u.s payment service is the real solution for the people ike me , but iam struggling to use , still no success

please see my account whats the problem with bank account or still its under verification process, in my account it says u.s payment service is active and its showing bank account details
    please solve my probelm
    waiting for response
    edited January 2013
    Hi,

Please note that it can take up to 3 business days for an ACH transfer to reach your account.

You can view the amount by logging into your "My Account" page under "General Information" you will find transaction history.

• sir have u read what i had written? :) , i said i waited for more than 7 days and paypal small deposits doesnot showed in my transcations list .. since paypal rejected the provided bank account .. please read my above problem again to see what i should do now

thanks
  • VamesVames Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

PayPal sends the payments via US ACH, which is a standard US bank transfer. The time it takes to arrive to Payoneer is the same as always, which is generally 1-3 business days. The only thing to keep in mind is if you withdraw near a weekend or bank holiday, those are not considered business days.

I did some checking, the website says 5-7 business days, live customer support is saying the same thing. So as it stands, no matter how early in the week payment is sent, I will have to wait until the other week. This is ridiculous and far from what I expected. Paypal to US bank transfer does not take this long unless weekends and bank holidays come into play
  • AjnabiiAjnabii Member Posts: 8
    paypal payment
    Hi Payoneer community admins.

I am an old Payoneer account and Card holder. Recently I was applied for US bank service and it was activated as per my request. Then I added US bank into my paypal account and within 3 days deposite ammount was approved and my Paypal was verified.

On Jan 03, 2013 I Widraw from my Paypal to Payoneer US Bank. Paypal sent my money $250 USD on 07 Jan 2013. And Today is 11 Jan still my paypal payments status says: Awaiting for approval :(

Please improve your support and do reply fast to customers tickets. don't you think 4 days are long time just for Paypal payment approval ? I can see Paypal is in your approved companies. Then Why so long is time for approval ?

Please take a look my ticket: LTK12129070579312X

I hope I will get my PayPal payment approved within 1 day.

Thank you.

sir have u read what i had written? :) , i said i waited for more than 7 days and paypal small deposits doesnot showed in my transcations list .. since paypal rejected the provided bank account .. please read my above problem again to see what i should do now

thanks

I am sorry, I must have misread.

The bank name that you wrote about is not the bank we are associated with.

Please check your US Payment Service information to make sure it is the same information you put in to your paypal account.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our support department.

Ajnabii wrote:

Hi Payoneer community admins.

I am an old Payoneer account and Card holder. Recently I was applied for US bank service and it was activated as per my request. Then I added US bank into my paypal account and within 3 days deposite ammount was approved and my Paypal was verified.

On Jan 03, 2013 I Widraw from my Paypal to Payoneer US Bank. Paypal sent my money $250 USD on 07 Jan 2013. And Today is 11 Jan still my paypal payments status says: Awaiting for approval :(

Please improve your support and do reply fast to customers tickets. don't you think 4 days are long time just for Paypal payment approval ? I can see Paypal is in your approved companies. Then Why so long is time for approval ?

Please take a look my ticket: LTK12129070579312X

I hope I will get my PayPal payment approved within 1 day.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am sorry you are not satisfied and I understand your frustration.

Please note that in general ACH payments can take up to 7 business days, depending on when the company sends the payment.

I see that yesterday your US Payment Service was approved, you should be hearing about your payment within a couple business days.

US ACH transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive. Officially banks estimate that they can take up to 7, but this is only in rare cases.

The time depends on the bank sending the funds, and is the same with all US banks. It is in no way related to Payoneer; you receive an e-mail confirmation of the amount as soon as we receive it.
  • domainerdomainer Member Posts: 3
    should I used matching email and name?
    hello,I live in Indonesia

I already have my payoneer account for several months. I plan to use it for withdrawing from my paypal business account. I have two question:

1. should my paypal primary email match my payoneer email?
    2. Paypal business account use a Business name instead of personal name. Would that be fine to withdraw from paypal business account to personal payoneer account (with us acc enabled)?

thanks in advance
    anyone?
    Hi,

The e-mail does not need to match. Generally the name is required to match, however if you can provide us with confirmation that the business account is valid and owned by you, we will be able to approve the payments.
  • thelalanotthelalanot Member Posts: 1

yo when i want to sell something online on ebay or something the people cant send me to my ukrainian paypal bcuz ukrainian paypal can only send and not receive and i want to withdraw money from my paypal to payoneer mastercard so i heard about this us virtual account does anyone know about it ?

• zuzilozuzilo Member Posts: 2

same like me

i have already linked my payoneer with paypal

http://grab.by/j8Xq

but Paypal not send me 2 small deposit to make my Paypal verified

can some one helpme? Thanks

Nissim wrote on January 14 2013, 9:48 AM: »

Hi,

The e-mail does not need to match. Generally the name is required to match, however if you can provide us with confirmation that the business account is valid and owned by you, we will be able to approve the payments.

Verify the business account ownership? is this the same with verification process in order to use US bank account of payooner? Can you please be more detail?

my current situation

1. Having active payoneer account, not yet activating the US bank account service

2. having paypal account, in which my payoneer card isn't yet listed

what do I need to do?

thanks

edited January 2013
    zuzilo wrote on January 19 2013, 1:57 AM: »

I have already linked my paypal to my bank account. (not payoneer)

thelalanot wrote on January 17 2013, 10:08 PM: »

yo when i want to sell something online on ebay or something the people cant send me to my ukrainian paypal bcuz ukrainian paypal can only send and not receive and i want to withdraw money from my paypal to payoneer mastercard so i heard about this us virtual account does anyone know about it ?

Our US Payment Service allows people to receive money from select US Corporations (including paypal) via ACH trasnfers.

However, in order to use the service you need to have an approved and verified paypal account that can receive payments.

zuzilo wrote on January 19 2013, 2:00 AM: »

same like me

Please note it can take up  to 3 business days for an ACH transfer to reach yoru account.

You can check a history of your payment by logigng into your "My Account" page.

If that time frame has passed let me know nad I will look into this further.

• Lee123Lee123 Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Hi please can you update on the payment ID: 5634105.

The payment has been waiting for approval for a while now please update me?

Please read this I have been waiting since the 31st of last month.

The payment was via paypal.

Thanks.

• xmtwerxmtwer Member Posts: 0

hay , i aimane ouagrani , and i want the us payment services for my paypal account.

thise my payoneer account email : [email protected]

• uzzal85uzzal85 Member Posts: 2

Mine was $0.07 & $0.13 total $0.20 

I don't think anybody can care about $0.20 

So, I think small transaction is better!

its makes you feeling safe & secure.

You need to visit http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx and click on the option to apply for already existing Payoneer cardholders.

We sent you an e-mail on January 1. You need to reply with the requested information so that we can fund your payment.

• shemopayshemopay Member Posts: 1
    Have sent application twice, but still no any answer. 
    Tickets:
    LTK12129070883335X
    LTK12129070836857X

What the status of application and how long it will take? Thanks!!
  • liyahliyah Member Posts: 10

Have the same problem right now. Hopefully I wouldn't wait for 21 days like Lee123 had. Can you please help me as well? This is not usually what happen to me. It's almost the next day CJ sent the funds that you guys credit to my card for the past 4 months. This the first time that I encountered this.

• facundozanabrefacundozanabre Member Posts: 1
    Hello this topic because I think it asked for a withdrawal of paypal and not received in my account eh Payoneer paypal and tells me that the withdrawal was completed.

Nor me paypal deposits came to verify my account I was told that I would arrive

Because it can be? I need help ASAP
    shemopay wrote on January 22 2013, 8:37 PM: »

Have sent application twice, but still no any answer. 
    Tickets:
    LTK12129070883335X
    LTK12129070836857X

What the status of application and how long it will take? Thanks!!

Your US Payment Service application will be reviewed within the next 24-48 hours.

liyah wrote on January 23 2013, 12:20 AM: »

Have the same problem right now. Hopefully I wouldn't wait for 21 days like Lee123 had. Can you please help me as well? This is not usually what happen to me. It's almost the next day CJ sent the funds that you guys credit to my card for the past 4 months. This the first time that I encountered this.

Your payment has been received, and is pending a manual review, which should be complete within the next 24 hours.

When PayPal lists the withdrawal as "complete" this just means that they sent the funds. US bank transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive, though officially they can take up to 7. Also note that Monday January 21 was a national bank holiday in the US (Martin Luther King Day) which caused an additional delay of 1 business day.

• facundozanabrefacundozanabre Member Posts: 1
    estimated admin

Thank you very much for your answer

Maybe my account without triggering payonner this? I have my card and select
  • anupviewsanupviews Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I'll be aware of this since my application is under review.
  • aiizaiiz Member Posts: 9

Hi Guys,

Please note that my initial post was addressing cases of an already VERIFIED PAYPAL A/C from what I experienced. Good to see that some users who were not having a verified paypal account before adding their US virtual bank into thier paypal withdrawal methods successfully receive the small deposits sent by paypal. Great!

Awesome, the money has just been loaded to my card. But wait there's more...

My card is getting declined. Is there a limit per day (ATM withdrawals+purchases)? Or there's a maximum transaction per day? Which is the problem? I'm trying to use the card to pay my hosting bills (which I'm not having problems even before) and now I'm stuck with yet another Payoneer problem? So far I've made 10 transactions already (ATM withdrawals+purchases),. the amount is more than 1k I think. 

• erwinapaoerwinapao Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Very interesting information and good news to those who do not have a Verified Paypal account, yet.

• FarooqAhmedFarooqAhmed Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hey Admin!

Please send me the email to activate the US payment service on my existing active payoneer master card.

Thanks

Farooq Ahmed

• FarooqAhmedFarooqAhmed Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

my payoneer email adress is [email protected]

• mastermatmastermat Member Posts: 3
    liyah wrote on January 23 2013, 10:25 PM: »

My card is getting declined. Is there a limit per day (ATM withdrawals+purchases)? Or there's a maximum transaction per day? Which is the problem? I'm trying to use the card to pay my hosting bills (which I'm not having problems even before) and now I'm stuck with yet another Payoneer problem? So far I've made 10 transactions already (ATM withdrawals+purchases),. the amount is more than 1k I think. 

I was told by live support that the ATM withdrawal limit and also purchase limit is $2500/day. Hope that helps.

P.S.: Dear admin: My US payment service application is severely delayed as well. Can you please help. My ticket number is: LTK12129070899932X Thanks

• Alex21Alex21 Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem here, the Payment ID is: 5799864

Thanks

FarooqAhmed wrote on January 24 2013, 11:52 AM: »

my payoneer email adress is [email protected]

I see the questionnaire was sent to you on January 24th. If you do not see it in your inbox please check your spam folder.

mastermat wrote on January 26 2013, 2:12 AM: »

I was told by live support that the ATM withdrawal limit and also purchase limit is $2500/day. Hope that helps.

P.S.: Dear admin: My US payment service application is severely delayed as well. Can you please help. My ticket number is: LTK12129070899932X Thanks

Dude you can read it on FAQ. I'm looking for an answer from the admin though. I hope I won't encounter it again. I've tried different times and merchant and my card getting declined on that day after I've made numerous transaction. This is a big issue for me because I'm doing this mass transaction in one day because I have numerous business that I need to take care of. As I've said I've only purchased just little over 1k and made 10 transaction (withdrawal and purchase). The thing is I need to withdraw 4 times in order to get 1k. Sometimes I need more than 1k in 1 day so it would be ashamed if I will get declined. (and they never mentioned the real limit on FAQ)

• mastermatmastermat Member Posts: 3

Hm that is really strange. Do you think everyone has problems when withdrawing more than 1k?

• msalambd03msalambd03 Member Posts: 8

Just got the mini balance. It was .05 and .02. Now verified.