Nice To Meet And Found Community As Great

I am newbie at Payoneer community. And I found this community forum very helpful. I see if we contact Payoneer support via Email form it may take 7 days to respond, but if we provide/notify that email's reference number (LTK*******X) to any community manager in this forum then contact process will be speed up within one business day. That is great. I am pleased for joining this community.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am newbie at Payoneer community. And I found this community forum very helpful. I see if we contact Payoneer support via Email form it may take 7 days to respond, but if we provide/notify that email's reference number (LTK*******X) to any community manager in this forum then contact process will be speed up within one business day. That is great. I am pleased for joining this community.

Welcome to our forum, we're glad to have you!

In general it takes up to 2 business days to receive a reply from customer support, however as you mentioned you're more than welcome to post here and an admin, or one of our users, will be happy to assist.

Also make sure to check out our Suggestions and Feedback section, we'd love to hear what you have to say about our services.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Maupete001Maupete001 Posts: 5Member
    Hi how are you is nice to find a community forums that very helpful
    Pete Maulolo
  • Maupete001Maupete001 Posts: 5Member
    I totally agree especially when we all trying to do the best we can
    Pete Maulolo