How Much It Costs!?

David NDavid N Posts: 13Member
Hi Admin I wanna know how Much it Costs!!?
HI Admin!!!

I've Just found a solution to transfer my paypal money to a credit card....

Yeah That's uisng a payonner Card!!! But i have a cuestion how much it cost when you send me my card to Colombia and de payment methods!!!!

thanks Admin!!!

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    David N wrote:

HI Admin!!!

I've Just found a solution to transfer my paypal money to a credit card....

Yeah That's uisng a payonner Card!!! But i have a cuestion how much it cost when you send me my card to Colombia and de payment methods!!!!

thanks Admin!!!

Hi,

To transfer money from paypal to your Payoneer card, you will need to sign up for the US Payment Service. There is no cost for the service it self, but there is a fee of 1% per transaction when you transfer money.

There is no cost to order the card and have it issued to you.

• David NDavid N Posts: 13Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

To transfer money from paypal to your Payoneer card, you will need to sign up for the US Payment Service. There is no cost for the service it self, but there is a fee of 1% per transaction when you transfer money.

There is no cost to order the card and have it issued to you.

I've just received a mail that asks me for a copy of my National Id, I've just send it but The US Payment Service And The Payoneer Card are they the same!!??
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    David N wrote:

I've just received a mail that asks me for a copy of my National Id, I've just send it but The US Payment Service And The Payoneer Card are they the same!!??

The US Payment Service is a service we provide that can go along with the Payoneer card but they are not the same thing. Once you are approved for the card you will need to get approved for the US Payment Service.