Customer Support - No Reply

Hey..

I did an ACH transfer from my PayPal account. Its waiting for approval for five days. I had successfully transferred money before.
Once the Payoneer asked from me to submit a screen shot of my ebay account with address and It passed 4 days after sending the requested proof.
And I had sent a message to Payoneer about the status of my transaction.
No REPLY FOR 5 DAYS
Ticket code for sending screenshots is LTK12129069612376X .

5087259 10/15/2012 17:58 Payoneer Direct Depo... $50.00 Payment waiting for approval

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Bhanuka wrote:

Hey..

I did an ACH transfer from my PayPal account. Its waiting for approval for five days. I had successfully transferred money before.
    Once the Payoneer asked from me to submit a screen shot of my ebay account with address and It passed 4 days after sending the requested proof.
    And I had sent a message to Payoneer about the status of my transaction.
    No REPLY FOR 5 DAYS
    Ticket code for sending screenshots is LTK12129069612376X .

5087259 10/15/2012 17:58 Payoneer Direct Depo... $50.00 Payment waiting for approval

Hi,

They payment is waiting because your US Payment Service has yet to be verified. Your application is being reviewed now with the information you sent, you should be hearing from our approval department within 24 hours.

• skdesigneskdesigne Posts: 3Member
    I am not receiving any human agent's reply from payoneer. However i have submitted my complaints so may times that i can not access my payoneer account. i will be really great full if someone will help me understand why payoneer customer support is not replying...
    Reference Number: 160122-001731
    and Reference Number: 160122-001725
  • bahamas2015bahamas2015 Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    Good Morning
    iam very happy to read peopole here ifind it nice me too iwant to ask  about my paypal for associate withe withe payoneer account,?
    please try to answer me it soon
    Best Regards
    lahcene
    :) Lahcene