A
  • aaliyaanaaliyaan Posts: 6Member
    aaliyaan wrote:

Hi Nissim,

I have lost my payoneer card.. Please help me in this issue :(

Thanks
    A

Few hours back my balance was around 43$ now it is $31.65

I don't see details of last transaction!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I've temporarily disabled the card. I will have a customer support representative get back to you with further details.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • aaliyaanaaliyaan Posts: 6Member
    Nissim wrote:

I've temporarily disabled the card. I will have a customer support representative get back to you with further details.

Thanks much.

What about last transaction ?

Cheers!
    aaliyaan wrote:

Thanks much.

What about last transaction ?

Cheers!

Sending you a PM.
    Nissim
  • Lumo MongooseLumo Mongoose Posts: 8Member
    edited March 2012
    Why does no one reply via support? I now have 3 open support tickets all with no replies in the last 72 hours, so now I am writing in the forum in the hope that someone will make the effort to help a long term existing customer.

My PayPal account has rejected our US virtual account - I cannot re-add the account as they say the account is under review and that they would like ID and bank statements. I assume if this is not possible then I would need to setup a new virtual account?

If someone could please help me as this is getting desperate now as I need to transfer money from my PayPal urgently. Any help please!

account username source[at]sitesourcesolution[com]
    Catch you on the flip side.

Why does no one reply via support? I now have 3 open support tickets all with no replies in the last 72 hours, so now I am writing in the forum in the hope that someone will make the effort to help a long term existing customer.

My PayPal account has rejected our US virtual account - I cannot re-add the account as they say the account is under review and that they would like ID and bank statements. I assume if this is not possible then I would need to setup a new virtual account?

If someone could please help me as this is getting desperate now as I need to transfer money from my PayPal urgently. Any help please!

account username source[at]sitesourcesolution[com]

Hi,

I checked our system, and we received your e-mail on March 15, 2012. Please note that while we do our best to answer all e-mails as soon as possible, it may take up to 2 business days to receive a reply.

I have escalated this issue for you, and expect to receive a reply within the next 24-48 hours.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

I checked our system, and we received your e-mail on March 15, 2012. Please note that while we do our best to answer all e-mails as soon as possible, it may take up to 2 business days to receive a reply.

I have escalated this issue for you, and expect to receive a reply within the next 24-48 hours.

not even a response in 2 business days as a policy, I wish I had that flexibility with our support. Pity your support is not as good as your forum response time wise. Also seems this is a recurring problem looking around this forum, seems quite common.
    edited March 2012

not even a response in 2 business days as a policy, I wish I had that flexibility with our support. Pity your support is not as good as your forum response time wise. Also seems this is a recurring problem looking around this forum, seems quite common.

As March 15th is a Thursday, the 2nd business day would be Monday. You will most likely receive a reply tomorrow, however, as customer support is available Sunday-Friday from 9AM to 6PM EST.
    Nissim
    just got a response, so you were right on that - at least I did not have to wait until monday ;)

Unfortunately one of the worst support response ever. Just told me to "sort it out with paypal" which is not possible if they had read my actual support request as the virtual account is held by you guys - so sending paypal my ID and bank statement (which you dont have for virtual accounts) is not possible as it will not match and the virtual account will just get banned from PayPal.

So now I wait to see if anyone can actually offer some support. Any suggestions anyone? just really need to get this solved, whether it means get a new virtual account (I will even pay for this) or whatever but as end user client I have no power to solve any of this without your help and not doorknob answers like "deal with PayPal - not our problem"

just got a response, so you were right on that - at least I did not have to wait until monday ;)

Unfortunately one of the worst support response ever. Just told me to "sort it out with paypal" which is not possible if they had read my actual support request as the virtual account is held by you guys - so sending paypal my ID and bank statement (which you dont have for virtual accounts) is not possible as it will not match and the virtual account will just get banned from PayPal.

So now I wait to see if anyone can actually offer some support. Any suggestions anyone? just really need to get this solved, whether it means get a new virtual account (I will even pay for this) or whatever but as end user client I have no power to solve any of this without your help and not doorknob answers like "deal with PayPal - not our problem"

Unfortunately, approving an account is ultimately up to PayPal.

That being said, I'll personally look into this to see if there's anything I can do, and get back to you.
    Nissim
    Yes - but I do not have the virtual details required to approve it - so either I need to get those from you (or you try), or somehow try use my own (which I doubt will work) or get a new virtual account. Unless you guys can think of any other way? Thanks, I desperately need to get money from my PayPal - so whichever way to sort this out would be great - surely this has happened to someone else before?

Yes - but I do not have the virtual details required to approve it - so either I need to get those from you (or you try), or somehow try use my own (which I doubt will work) or get a new virtual account. Unless you guys can think of any other way? Thanks, I desperately need to get money from my PayPal - so whichever way to sort this out would be great - surely this has happened to someone else before?

Sending you a PM with further details.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Sending you a PM with further details.

You are a lifesaver. Sorry if this thread seemed agro, but when your entire finances seem threatened due to PayPals odd policies it can be quite scary.

Waiting to confirm now, so all should be in order, thank you again!

You are a lifesaver. Sorry if this thread seemed agro, but when your entire finances seem threatened due to PayPals odd policies it can be quite scary.

Waiting to confirm now, so all should be in order, thank you again!

And to anyone else reading this - support is a bit slow here which I understand as Payoneer informed me they are quite busy - but they did go the extra mile to help me resolve this issue - kudos to them!
    Happy to help!
    Nissim
    New Virtual Account did not work. Returned Failed from bank. I have PM'd you - feeling really desperate as still no resolve. :( please help

New Virtual Account did not work. Returned Failed from bank. I have PM'd you - feeling really desperate as still no resolve. :( please help

Will check into this and PM you with further details.
    Nissim
  • soufiane ouazifsoufiane ouazif Posts: 3Member
    I have registered 3 months after and I did not get on the card why ??? please help!!
    I'm sorry to hear that your card hasn't arrived yet. I checked our system, and can confirm that it was issued and shipped out. It's possible that it was delayed in your local postal system.

You can contact our customer support department at http://bit.ly/xLWavB for details on having a new card shipped out to you.
    Nissim
  • soufiane ouazifsoufiane ouazif Posts: 3Member
    i send a message for customer support but they don't answer me
    It takes up to 2 business days to receive a reply. You can also receive immediate support via telephone or live chat, Sunday-Friday from 9AM-6PM EST.
    Nissim
  • EvgeniyEvgeniy Posts: 4Member
    Hello. I requested the US Payment service 6 days ago and until now i didn't get an answer ... I sent them all documents, but there is any feedback yet.
    Could you help me with registration of US Payment service?

Here is the ticket number :
    "To help track your inquiry we have generated a unique ticket number: LTK529020357494X. Please use this code in any further communication."

Helo me please I need this account emergency. Thank you.

Best regards, Evgeniy Altynpara
  • DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Evgeniy wrote:

Hello. I requested the US Payment service 6 days ago and until now i didn't get an answer ... I sent them all documents, but there is any feedback yet.
    Could you help me with registration of US Payment service?

Here is the ticket number :
    "To help track your inquiry we have generated a unique ticket number: LTK529020357494X. Please use this code in any further communication."

Helo me please I need this account emergency. Thank you.

Best regards, Evgeniy Altynpara

Hey,

I have processed your information and passed it on to a manager in our approval department, you should be hearing from them soon.

closed , i knew the answer

Is there something we can help you with?

• dedi adinatadedi adinata Posts: 12Member
    David wrote:

Is there something we can help you with?

if i apply for local bank transfer , i will not get mastercard right ? then if i apply for local bank transfer i will not get access to us payment service , considered that us payment service require us to have mastercard ,

so there's no way we could receive amazon payment via us payment service and transfer to our local bank account via local bank transfer ;)

if i apply for local bank transfer , i will not get mastercard right ? then if i apply for local bank transfer i will not get access to us payment service , considered that us payment service require us to have mastercard ,

so there's no way we could receive amazon payment via us payment service and transfer to our local bank account via local bank transfer ;)

Hey,

You are correct, if you get our Local Bank Transfer Service you do not receive a card.

Currently the US Payment Service only connects to a card and there is not a way to transfer it to the LBT Service.

Thank you for your input and I will pass on the suggestion.

• EvgeniyEvgeniy Posts: 4Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

I have processed your information and passed it on to a manager in our approval department, you should be hearing from them soon.

David,

thank you for reply. But I didn't get any feedback for nowtime. Already 24h passed. So in total I waiting for 7 days. Could you help me with speed up response time?

Best regards, Evgeniy
    Evgeniy wrote:

David,

thank you for reply. But I didn't get any feedback for nowtime. Already 24h passed. So in total I waiting for 7 days. Could you help me with speed up response time?

Best regards, Evgeniy

I see the ticket is waiting to be reviewed, you should have an answer within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

• iki_xxiki_xx Posts: 5Member
    trying to get virtual account approved
    I'm working on a very short deadline, and I need someone to take a look at my application for the service.
    Can someone please take a look at (LTK529016264794X)

Thanks,
    Ivan
    iki_xx wrote:

I'm working on a very short deadline, and I need someone to take a look at my application for the service.
    Can someone please take a look at (LTK529016264794X)

Thanks,
    Ivan

Hi Ivan,

I see your ticket has been processed and an email was sent to you requesting further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

David wrote:

Hi Ivan,

I see your ticket has been processed and an email was sent to you requesting further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Than you David for a very prompt response.
    I've replied to your request for further information.

Thanks,
    Ivan
    iki_xx wrote:

Than you David for a very prompt response.
    I've replied to your request for further information.

Thanks,
    Ivan

Hi Ivan,

I have passed your ticket on to a manager in our approval department.

thanks.
  • vodo1977vodo1977 Posts: 2Member
    Dear sir

i have sent questions to the support team regarding where i live (Egypt) asking for details in how it works.
    also how i can send from PayPal to Payoneer, but no one replied to me here is my tickets..

LTK529020898081X
    LTK529020897472X

thanks in advance
  • Hade HattabHade Hattab ✭✭ Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    hi,vodo1977

What is the US Payment Service? This premium service allows you to receive online earnings to your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card from select US corporations as direct deposit transfers (local US ACH). Payments received through this service are automatically loaded to your Payoneer card, which can be used worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted. The US Payment Service can be used to receive funds only, and does not support outgoing transfers.

you need to apply first

1-)login to your PayPal account
    2-)click on withdrew
    3-)choose Withdraw to your bank account
    4-)and choose united state bank account
    5-)choose the amount that you want to withdrew
    6-)enter the bank account information the Payoneer provided it for you when applied for the US Payment service

Good Luck
  • vodo1977vodo1977 Posts: 2Member
    edited June 2012
    Thank you for your concern,
    but still missing something, i want to send the money to my friend who payoneer account user, not to withdraw the money to my account ...what i choose in pay-pal (checking or saving )
    also there is routing number?

thanks very mush

hi,vodo1977

What is the US Payment Service? This premium service allows you to receive online earnings to your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card from select US corporations as direct deposit transfers (local US ACH). Payments received through this service are automatically loaded to your Payoneer card, which can be used worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted. The US Payment Service can be used to receive funds only, and does not support outgoing transfers.

you need to apply first

1-)login to your PayPal account
    2-)click on withdrew
    3-)choose Withdraw to your bank account
    4-)and choose united state bank account
    5-)choose the amount that you want to withdrew
    6-)enter the bank account information the Payoneer provided it for you when applied for the US Payment service

Good Luck
    [/quote]
  • TheVitTheVit Posts: 4Member
    Hello, I need an answer on this ticket LTK529020784833X

Thank you.
    vodo1977 wrote:

Thank you for your concern,
    but still missing something, i want to send the money to my friend who payoneer account user, not to withdraw the money to my account ...what i choose in pay-pal (checking or saving )
    also there is routing number?

thanks very mush

Hi,

With the US Payment Service you can only receive fund to your card from paypal. We currently do not support sending funds to paypal form the card via the US Payment Service.

To answer your other question ,yes, you are giving a routing number that directs to your card.

TheVit wrote:

Hello, I need an answer on this ticket LTK529020784833X

Thank you.

Hello,

Welcome to our forums.

I looked into this ticket and we have yet to receive any information from Amazon about the payment.

Please check with them to make sure it was sent.

Interesting situation ...

I received a reply from Amazon.

"In order to qualify for the direct deposit of your Associates earnings, all three of the following conditions must be met:

1) your payee address must be in the United States
    2) your bank must be a United States Financial Institution
    3) you must have a U.S. tax ID number or a Social Security number."

I'm not from US so I can't use Direct Deposit. Is this true? I can not use Payoneer US Payment service with Amazon ??
  • dedi adinatadedi adinata Posts: 12Member
    TheVit wrote:

Interesting situation ...

I received a reply from Amazon.

"In order to qualify for the direct deposit of your Associates earnings, all three of the following conditions must be met:

1) your payee address must be in the United States
    2) your bank must be a United States Financial Institution
    3) you must have a U.S. tax ID number or a Social Security number."

I'm not from US so I can't use Direct Deposit. Is this true? I can not use Payoneer US Payment service with Amazon ??

i am not a payoneer staff , but try to answer you ..

you have to own us payee adress/tax id/ssn if you want to be paid via direct deposit with real usa bank account ..

but payoneer provide virtual bank account , hence you don't need own us payee adress/tax id/ssn to be paid with direct deposit cmiiw

i am not a payoneer staff , but try to answer you ..

you have to own us payee adress/tax id/ssn if you want to be paid via direct deposit with real usa bank account ..

but payoneer provide virtual bank account , hence you don't need own us payee adress/tax id/ssn to be paid with direct deposit cmiiw

dedi adinata, thank you for your answer!

But if so why they have not paid me? Why they answered exactly so?
    I need comments from payoneer staff. What should I do right now ?
    edited June 2012
    I don't understand what occurs!!!

I received the letter from support:

"Thank you for your email.

In order to further assist you, we kindly ask that you provide us with the following information:

1) Source of the payment

2) Amount in US Dollars

3) Date of the transaction

4) The last four digits of the ACH account that you are sending the payments to

Once we have this, we should be able to further assist you.

Sincerely,

Robert

Payoneer Customer Support"

I sent the answer twice using contact form in my Payoneer account, but I didn't receive the automatic answer to my email with LTK*** number of my inquery. My answer is received by you ?

Updated: I received LTK*** numbers on my queries.
    Hi,

The reply from support was simply asking for details on the payment, so that we can check our system to see if was delayed for any reason. I have checked your account and see no delayed or pending payments.

Amazon does allow you to receive US Direct Deposit payments, to a US account, if you are not located in the US. If you could PM me with further details (such as which Amazon service you are expecting a payment from), I will be more than happy to assist you.
    Nissim
    Nissim, check PM please.

Thank you for your assistance.