Us Payment Service ,fee And Private Load ?

dedi adinatadedi adinata Member Posts: 12
edited June 2012 in Ask The Community
should i load my mastercard before apply for us payment service ?
My mastercard application has been approved , now I am waiting for card , I would receive the card in 11 july ..
I want to apply for us payment service . but i have few question .

1. should i load my mastercard before apply for us payment service ? considering that , us payment yearly fee is 20 dollar '
2. how much should i load to my mastercard before i am eligible to get us apyment service ?
3. may I apply for us payment service before activating my mastercard?( i don't yet activate my mastercard cause i don't receive it yet.)
4. may I load my mastercard before activating it

nb:
i would receive my mastercard in 11 july 2012( i am waiting for my mastercard delivery now :)

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

My mastercard application has been approved , now I am waiting for card , I would receive the card in 11 july ..
    I want to apply for us payment service . but i have few question .

1. should i load my mastercard before apply for us payment service ? considering that , us payment yearly fee is 20 dollar '
    2. how much should i load to my mastercard before i am eligible to get us apyment service ?
    3. may I apply for us payment service before activating my mastercard?( i don't yet activate my mastercard cause i don't receive it yet.)
    4. may I load my mastercard before activating it

nb:
    i would receive my mastercard in 11 july 2012( i am waiting for my mastercard delivery now :)

HI,

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service.

1) There is no longer a 20 USD fee for the US Payment Service, anyway you would not need to load the card first. Any fees are taken only once you have the available balance on your card.
    2) You do not need to load any money onto the card to be eligible for the US Payment Service.
    3) You can apply for the US Payment Service once your card has been approved, you do not need to wait to receive and activate it.
    4) You can receive payments to the card before it arrives and you have activated it, however, you will not be able to access the payments until you have the card.

I hope this helps, let me know if you would like to apply.

• dedi adinatadedi adinata Member Posts: 12
    David wrote:

HI,

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service.

1) There is no longer a 20 USD fee for the US Payment Service, anyway you would not need to load the card first. Any fees are taken only once you have the available balance on your card.
    2) You do not need to load any money onto the card to be eligible for the US Payment Service.
    3) You can apply for the US Payment Service once your card has been approved, you do not need to wait to receive and activate it.
    4) You can receive payments to the card before it arrives and you have activated it, however, you will not be able to access the payments until you have the card.

I hope this helps, let me know if you would like to apply.

thank you very much
  • Tanmoy STanmoy S Member Posts: 19
    As an old customer of US Payment service (Virtual Bank account) we're not eligible to get reduced fee! Reference for Payoneer Support Team: LTK529021165153X
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanmoy S wrote:

As an old customer of US Payment service (Virtual Bank account) we're not eligible to get reduced fee! Reference for Payoneer Support Team: LTK529021165153X

Hi Tanmoy,

Thanks for posting. The US Payment Service annual fee should no longer be charged for all Payoneer cardholders, including existing members. I do apologize if your account was charged, and I will certainly follow up with our technical support department to make sure the issue is resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks again!
  • WishaalWishaal Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I have loaded my card for the first time trough the US PAYMENT SERVICE. An amount of 40$.

Then when i went to see my balance i see that i have 26.65$

so that means u have taken 13.35 as transaction fee?

Please make this clear.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Your My Account transaction list will show you exactly which fees (and how much) are charged to your card.

The cost of the US Payment Service is only 1% of each payment received, so for a $40 payment it's only $0.40. Your card was charged for the one-time activation (one time over the history of your account).
  • WishaalWishaal Member Posts: 1
    Activation fee $9.95
    06/11/2012 13:32 Maintenance fee June 2012 $3.00
    06/11/2012 13:32 Immediate ACH Corporate Load Fee 4190179 $0.40

Thank you