HOW DO I RESET MY PIN CODE?

WHAT are the things i need to get ready before making the call to reset my pincode on my debit card?What are the likely questions that i may be asked so that i don't need to make the call twice.The fisrt pin code was changed when i did not have online access to my account due to log in problems, but now even the new as well as old pin codes are not working?

Best Answers

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't be personal details as you have mentioned. if they ask for information like telephone number or email it is for the purpose of locating your account (they will never ask you for the full Social Security number).
    Afterwards you will be asked to answer a security question and another two questions that should only be known and/or accessible by you.

I can't go into detail about the type of questions they will ask, but I assure that this is the type of information you usually know from the heart and is within arms reach.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• vampyvampy Posts: 3Member
    I forgot my userne and password for bank acount.I dont use 6 years.Maybe he already deleted
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    vampy said:
    I forgot my userne and password for bank acount.I dont use 6 years.Maybe he already deleted
    Your email is your username and it should still be in the system. If you are having issues resetting your online access, contact our support center directly for assistance in regaining your online account access. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.