Nice To Meet You - I'm Talia!

TaliaTalia ModeratorPosts: 514Member ✭✭
Director of Community at Payoneer
Hi Everyone!

Welcome to our brand new forums! I wanted to quickly introduce myself: I am Talia Klein, Payoneer's director of community. Nissim, our community manager, and me will be monitoring these forums every day to assist in any way we can.

Please use the meet and greet forum to introduce yourself and meet other Payoneer users.
Talia

Comments

• chuckie16naciochuckie16nacio Posts: 4Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to our brand new forums! I wanted to quickly introduce myself: I am Talia Klein, Payoneer's director of community. Nissim, our community manager, and me will be monitoring these forums every day to assist in any way we can.

Please use the meet and greet forum to introduce yourself and meet other Payoneer users.

HELLO MIS TALIA,

nice to meet you,, my name is chuckie ignacio 25 yr old from philippines,

can u help me about my problem?

i withdraw in a local atm machine here in our country, my cash not dispense but its debited in my account, pls help,,,

i ask anyone and sir david for tha, still no reply pls help!
  • DavidDavid ✭✭ Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

HELLO MIS TALIA,

nice to meet you,, my name is chuckie ignacio 25 yr old from philippines,

can u help me about my problem?

i withdraw in a local atm machine here in our country, my cash not dispense but its debited in my account, pls help,,,

i ask anyone and sir david for tha, still no reply pls help!

Hello,

I saw that Nissim responded to your post elsewhere on the forum.

In order to resolve this matter please look at the email that was sent to you on April 6th, fill out the dispute form and email it back. The sooner you get this done the quicker we can work on getting the problem resolved.

Additionally, I see that you want to switch to our Local Bank Transfer Service. There was also an email sent to you on April 6th with information to fill out so we can process this for you. Please fill that out and send it back as well.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or contact customer support.

• Hello Mrs Thalia
    My name is: Ananta from: Indonesia.
    I just received my Payoneer card, but a lot of things I do not understand about the program affiliates to partner Payoneer. Debit my card is empty, even though I had signed up to the partner company Payoneer. I beg to Thalia's mother to help me. Thank you I can meet with Mrs. Thalia, at Payoneer forum.
    [blog='[blog=ananta27]click me !
  • jadeenjadeen Posts: 2Member
    Hola yo soy jadeen y me gustaria presentarme también con todos. Saludos Talia.
  • randyrandy Posts: 10Member

nice to meet you talia, i am new in payoneer, please advice me if any mistake

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer Posts: 264VIP Member ✭✭

hello & welcome :)