Apple Developers: Get Paid To Your Payoneer Card!

NissimNissim Head of CommunityPosts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in Ask The Community

Hi Guys,

If you haven't already heard, Payoneer provides a US Payment Service that allows iOS developers around the world to receive payments from Apple as US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers, directly to their Payoneer card.

We currently have many iOS developers receiving payments from Apple via our prepaid card and US Payment Service, and I'd love to provide you all with more details on how you can too. To learn more about the card and US Payment Service (and to apply), visit the official site or post any questions here.

Once you apply, please send me a PM including the e-mail address you submitted on your application.

Thanks!

Update: You can also see further details and images on how to set up the payment methods on this blog post: http://blog.payoneer.com/apple-developers-get-paid-with-payoneer/ (Available in English, Russian, Spanish, and Chinese!)

Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• webrainbowwebrainbow Posts: 4Member
    I'm a new developer and my main focus on Mobile Apps Platform Like, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile. Mostly, Android Apps platform is my favorite.

I was very happy when i see Payoneer now supported recieve payments from the different app market for international develeoper.

I'v a Payoneer master Debit card which is associated with oDesk.

I want to know more about this program, how it works, how can i getting paid, charges, everything and also about payoneer sdk.

Thankyou
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for contacting me. I'm going to send you further details via e-mail.
    Nissim
  • webrainbowwebrainbow Posts: 4Member
    still don't get any any replay from you :(
    webrainbow wrote:

still don't get any any replay from you :(

Hmm...I'll resend it now.
    Nissim
  • Marvin Al RiveraMarvin Al Rivera Posts: 2Member
    Please send me also the info..

Thanks

Marvin Rivera
  • alexanderlalexanderl Posts: 1Member
    Nissim,
    Good day, could you kindly describe how to receive payments from Apple?
    I got the Payoneer mastercard long time ago from Odesk.com.
    Can I use such card and how can I add it to itunes connect banking information?

Thanks in advance,
    Alex
  • Mahmudul IslamMahmudul Islam Posts: 1Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi,

I am an iOS developer and would like to receive payment from iTunes to my Payoneer card. Need more details how this can be done.

Thanks.

Mahmud
  • summussummus Posts: 1Member
    Hi, Nissim.
    I already have payoneer debit card that I have got on odesk couple years ago. And it works good when I buy applications in iTunes.
    The question is the next. I am game developer so can I receive money from Apple to my payoneer card? If yes, what should I do for it?
    Thank you,
    Alex
  • yanhuiyanhui Posts: 9Member
    up
    summus wrote:

Hi, Nissim.
    I already have payoneer debit card that I have got on odesk couple years ago. And it works good when I buy applications in iTunes.
    The question is the next. I am game developer so can I receive money from Apple to my payoneer card? If yes, what should I do for it?
    Thank you,
    Alex

Our US Payment Service is an excellent way for you to receive payments from Apple and other US companies. I've just sent you an e-mail with further details on the service, including how to apply.
    Nissim
  • AstraportAstraport Posts: 24Member ✭✭
    Hi Nissim,

I fill the form in iTunes Connect (Contracts, Tax, and Banking). What should I specify in the field 'Bank Account Number'? My card number or US Payment Service ACCOUNT # ?
    Astraport wrote:

Hi Nissim,

I fill the form in iTunes Connect (Contracts, Tax, and Banking). What should I specify in the field 'Bank Account Number'? My card number or US Payment Service ACCOUNT # ?

Bank account number would be the US Payment Service number. Listed under My Account > Services > US Payment Service.
    Nissim
  • RoufaRoufa Posts: 3Member
    Nissim wrote:

Bank account number would be the US Payment Service number. Listed under My Account > Services > US Payment Service.

hi,
    i m Elayari from Tunisia

i ' m a developer and i have money in my itunes connect account
    i have odesk payoneer card

i can recieve my money to my card
    Roufa wrote:

hi,
    i m Elayari from Tunisia

i ' m a developer and i have money in my itunes connect account
    i have odesk payoneer card

i can recieve my money to my card

Hi Elayari,

Yes, you can sign up for our US Payment Service, to receive a US account number which you can send your Apple payments to.

I've just sent you an e-mail with further details, including instructions on how to apply.
    Nissim
    edited October 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Elayari,

Yes, you can sign up for our US Payment Service, to receive a US account number which you can send your Apple payments to.

I've just sent you an e-mail with further details, including instructions on how to apply.

Thank you

I was looking for sent me this

i finish all the necessary and i receiving the bank info

but still no showing this option in my account (My Account > Services > US Payment Service.)

i want to know if this account is send money to my card because no information for my card found
  • imkorgimkorg Posts: 3Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Guys,

If you haven't already heard, Payoneer provides a US Payment Service that allows iOS developers around the world to receive payments from Apple as US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers, directly to their Payoneer card.

We currently have many iOS developers receiving payments from Apple via our prepaid card and US Payment Service, and I'd love to provide you all with more details on how you can too. To learn more about the card and US Payment Service (and to apply), visit the official site or post any questions here.

Once you apply, please send me a PM including the e-mail address you submitted on your application.

Thanks!

Hi, Nissim, can you help me? i need to get my money from apple (i am apple developer),
    what do i have to do to get Payoneer Card and recive money form apple on it?

thanks
    edited October 2012
    Roufa wrote:

Thank you

I was looking for sent me this

i finish all the necessary and i receiving the bank info

but still no showing this option in my account (My Account > Services > US Payment Service.)

i want to know if this account is send money to my card because no information for my card found

It seems that our system did not automatically transfer the US Payment Service account to the newly activated card. We will be sending you the updated information shortly, and you should now be able to see the US Payment Service information on your My Account page.

imkorg wrote:

Hi, Nissim, can you help me? i need to get my money from apple (i am apple developer),
    what do i have to do to get Payoneer Card and recive money form apple on it?

thanks

Hi!

You can sign up for your Payoneer card here: http://bit.ly/IfpVNT

Once you submit the application and it is approved, we will ship the card to your location. Additionally, you will receive your US Payment Service information via e-mail, which you can use to accept US bank transfers from Apple.

You will also then be able to see the US Payment Service information at any time via your online My Account page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Hi!

You can sign up for your Payoneer card here: http://bit.ly/IfpVNT

Once you submit the application and it is approved, we will ship the card to your location. Additionally, you will receive your US Payment Service information via e-mail, which you can use to accept US bank transfers from Apple.

You will also then be able to see the US Payment Service information at any time via your online My Account page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

and if i already have few approved applications on appstore and already have some money on itunes account?
    do i have to submit new application and only then will recieve a card?
    imkorg wrote:

and if i already have few approved applications on appstore and already have some money on itunes account?
    do i have to submit new application and only then will recieve a card?

You do not need to open a new iTunes Connect account. Once your Payoneer application is approved, you will receive your US account/routing numbers. You can then use those to add a new bank account to your iTunes Connect account, which you can receive payments to.
    Nissim
    edited October 2012
    Nissim wrote:

You do not need to open a new iTunes Connect account. Once your Payoneer application is approved, you will receive your US account/routing numbers. You can then use those to add a new bank account to your iTunes Connect account, which you can receive payments to.

thanks for your replies;

and one more question
    how long does it usually take to get a payoneer card ?
    if i fill the forms and signup today, when my card will be sent?

and what did you mean when you said "Once your Payoneer application is approved"?

do i need to have any special "payoneer" application?

oh sorry i am not enough good in English, there is another meaning of the word "application" ))
    have no more questions. thanks )
    imkorg wrote:

thanks for your replies;

and one more question
    how long does it usually take to get a payoneer card ?
    if i fill the forms and signup today, when my card will be sent?

and what did you mean when you said "Once your Payoneer application is approved"?

do i need to have any special "payoneer" application?

oh sorry i am not enough good in English, there is another meaning of the word "application" ))
    have no more questions. thanks )

No worries, I'll do my best to explain clearly.

By "application" I mean the sign up for Payoneer, which is http://bit.ly/IfpVNT. We review the details and if they all look correct, we approve the sign up (application). We then ship the card to you, by standard mail. Usually it takes a few days for the application to be approved, and then shipping takes 15-25 business days (depending on your country).

However you will receive the US account number right away, so you can begin receiving payments as soon as the application is approved.

If you PM me after you sign up, with your e-mail address, I will check the application and speed things along.
    Nissim
    thx Mr Nassim all is ok
    Roufa wrote:

thx Mr Nassim all is ok

Great, glad to hear it.
    Nissim
  • AlfanAlfan Posts: 1Member
    Hello Mr Nassim, can I apply apple iOS Developer using payoneer card?

Thank you
  • achraf40achraf40 Posts: 7Member
    I want to know more about this program, how it works, how can i getting paid, charges, everything and also about payoneer sdk.please help
    edited November 2012
    Alfan wrote:

Hello Mr Nassim, can I apply apple iOS Developer using payoneer card?

Thank you

Hi,

Yes, you can. You can use our US Payment Service to receive payments from Apple, directly to your Payoneer card! If you don't have a card yet, you can sign up using this link.

If you already have a Payoneer card, please PM me with your e-mail address, and I'll send you further information on getting set up with the US Payment Service.

achraf40 wrote:

I want to know more about this program, how it works, how can i getting paid, charges, everything and also about payoneer sdk.please help

Our US Payment Service provides Payoneer cardholders with a US account/routing number, that can be used to receive payments from select US companies. With Apple, for example, you would simply enter this account information as your payment method, so that Apple can send you payments via US ACH/Direct Deposit. All payments received to that account are then directly loaded to your Payoneer card, which can be used worldwide.

You can also implement our in-app SDK in order to receive payments for physical goods within your app. All earnings made can then be loaded directly to your Payoneer card, or sent to your bank account using our Global Bank Transfer Service.

You can access the Payoneer In-App SDK (powered by ZooZ) at: http://bit.ly/PayoneerInApp
    Nissim
  • sajid77sajid77 Posts: 26Member ✭✭
    Please send me details about seting up with the US Payment Service. I have Payoneer card and I got through Elance web site, I want to buy Apple developer account through Payoneer card my email is sajidnawa[email protected]
  • CpourcaCpourca Posts: 2Member
    edited November 2012
    >If you already have a Payoneer card, please PM me with your e-mail address, and I'll send you further information on getting set
    >up with the US Payment Service.

Hi Nissim,
    Could you please also send me the details on how to receive payments from Apple? I have a payoneer card that is linked with the freelancer.com website. From your responses in this topic I understand I could use it to create an iOS developer account, and withdraw payments Apple?
    I have sent you a private message with my email..
    Thank you
    edited November 2012
    Yes, with our US Payment Service you can withdraw earnings from Apple to your Payoneer card. I'll check your PM now and send you further details.

@sajid77: I sent you an e-mail.
    Nissim
  • jaloxinjaloxin Posts: 49Beta Tester ✭✭
    Hi,

I want to know if i sync my new payoneer Card with US option to apple would i pay US Taxes ? there is a Limit For the card ?

Thanks

jaloxin wrote:

Hi,

I want to know if i sync my new payoneer Card with US option to apple would i pay US Taxes ? there is a Limit For the card ?

Thanks

For non-US residents, Apple will require you to confirm a statement that you are not located in the US, and are not physically operating in the US. As for any tax requirements/charges, that's something you would need to ask Apple about.

There's no limit to payments received using the US Payment Service (or any of our official partners). You can receive as little or as much as you'd like.
    Nissim
  • jaloxinjaloxin Posts: 49Beta Tester ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

For non-US residents, Apple will require you to confirm a statement that you are not located in the US, and are not physically operating in the US. As for any tax requirements/charges, that's something you would need to ask Apple about.

There's no limit to payments received using the US Payment Service (or any of our official partners). You can receive as little or as much as you'd like.

And what about Receiving from outside US , there will be a Limited ?

Thanks

jaloxin wrote:

And what about Receiving from outside US , there will be a Limited ?

Thanks

For payments sent to your Payoneer account, there is no limit (via USPS and our partners).

Your card itself has a daily cash withdrawal limit of $2,500.00, and a daily purchase limit of $2,500.00 (total daily limit of $5,000.00)
    Nissim
  • Hello Nissim

Hello. I'm iOS Developer. I want to use my Payoneer prepaid card to receive payments from Apple as US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers.

When I tried to add bank account for payments in itunesconnect, I was asking for ABA Routing number for payment. I can't find this information on this page https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/VirtualUsAccount.aspx I tried to find this ABA number by there (Apple's) tool, where you can specify bank name, city and code. There is no exactly matches for your bank information in there base. I found two closest matches:
    (ABA-061120835) First Covenant Bank - 1731 N ELM ST, COMMERCE, GA, 30529, USA
    (ABA-061102552) First Covenant Bank - 1731 N ELM ST, COMMERCE, GA, 30529, USA

What ABA number I should specify ?

Thanks in advance.
    The bank routing number is the first 9 digit number listed on that page (on the image of the check, in the bottom left corner).

I will PM you the correct routing number.
    Nissim
  • yavorayavora Posts: 2Member

I think You are tired of this question, but i still don't get it
    I got Payoneer card about 4-5 months ago and now want to sell my games on iOS. So what do i need to do to get US Payment service? Or it's not necessary? Any instructions?
    Thanks!

I've just replied to you with details.

Nissim

Hi,

You can use your US Payment Service with iTunes Connect in order to receive payments from Apple. The cost of using the US Payment Service is 1% of the payment amount. All other fees for the Payoneer card are available via your online My Account page.

Nissim

You need to select USA as the country of the account. Once you do, it will ask you for your bank routing number, and then you can enter that in. It's something required for US ACH transfers.

Nissim

:)

I just resent you the original card approval confirmation, which includes an estimated arrival date for the card.

Nissim

Yes, that is correct.

Nissim
  • Datnp.vnDatnp.vn Posts: 4Member

Dear Nissim,

I'm a iOS developer (just newbie), i have finish my first app and want to using payoneer for receiving payment. But i know that to register the US payment service i need to provide link web to my product, screen shot of my online account but it require to add bank account information in Apple developer account to get my application published and i also don't have webpage for my app too. so how can i  handle these 2 requests. thank you very much (sorry for my english, i'm vietnammese)

edited May 2013

Hi,

No need to apologize, your English is not bad at all ;) I think I understand your question.

To apply for the US Payment Service as an Apple developer, you just need to provide us with screenshots confirming that you have a valid iOS developer account. This can be a screenshot of your iTunes Connect main page (even if at the time you do not have any apps listed).

You can then add the US Payment Service to your iTunes Connect account and proceed with adding your app to the Apple App Store.

Once you begin receiving payments, we may ask that you provide us with a link to your app, simply to confirm that you do in fact have a valid app listed.

Nissim

Thank you very much Nissim! With Payoneer i hope everything will get easier :D

Happy to help! Please keep me updated, would love to hear your feedback once you've had a chance to use our service.

Nissim

Eww.. sorry Nissim

But i have another question (sorry it's the first time i use Payoneer...) . Can I use the Payoneer Mastercard to purchase the iOS developer program, my friend told me that Apple just accept the credit card with bank account information, no debit or prepaid card accepted. Is it true?