Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• Usman9635Usman9635 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Please help me. I am a new member and i have transferred amount into my account Now i am unable to withdraw that I have tried almost every bank. MCB, ALFALAH AND Bank of Punjab. Also faisal Bank But neither worked for me. Kindly guide me and also tell me how to contact payoneer customer support.
  • rizwanazam100rizwanazam100 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    No problem anywhere. I transected 7 withdrawals successfully. Proof is attached.
    when will u withdraw the amount first time??
    I transferred amount to payoneer yesterday. My friend told me to wait for 3 days
    When will u withdraw your first amount after transferring the amount??
    Pehli baar ktni dair baad ap ne paisy nkaly thy mera new account h shahd tb masla ho rha h
  • serpexpertsserpexperts Member Posts: 4
    MCB still working or not ? If working then what is the max withdrawal option (RS.20000 or RS.10000) ?
    Kindly help i have tried all the banks. MCB and Alfalah as well. But could not get the amount.
    Please help kro. I have amount in my account but i am unable to withdraw it. It says "Your transaction could not be completed". I tried all the banks. MCB, ALFALAH.etc
  • ImrankImrank Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Yes no problem with Bank Al falah. Here is today transaction 

But i think total withdrawal amount per day is 50 k, correct me if i am wrong :wink: 
  • TheeprofessionalsTheeprofessionals Member Posts: 2
    Yes no problem with Bank Al falah KARACHI. Here is today transaction
    Total withdrawal Limit
    Amount per day is 200000
    Transaction per Day 10
    Amount per Transaction is 20000

10 X 20000 = 200000
  • parveentauqeerparveentauqeer Member Posts: 2
    I faced same problem like you did
    Yesterday I made a transaction from mcb bank of 200$ and I got error but amount was deducted from my balance I went to manager and he said payment will be reversed in 2 days. 2 days are almost passed I dont see any reverse in my balance but I am seeing that transaction in my history now. What was your experience and how was it solved please help me I am very worried I have wedding in 20 days and I am very upset :(
  • farhafarha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Kiani said:
    No problem with Bank Al-falah or Paypal! here you'll see my latest transactions list given bellow!

@Kiani - I see PayPal transaction on your history, can you guide us how can we accept PayPal to payoneer?
    Thanks you are always a help here 
  • A.TalalA.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Are those new chip based cards working in ATMs? I am asking this because my old card is going to expire soon and i will have to order a replacement card. Can i order chipless card if new chip cards are creating problems? 
  • A.TalalA.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I am suspecting bank alfalah is going to implement transaction charges soon. 
  • TabishTabish Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    A.Talal said:
    Are those new chip based cards working in ATMs? I am asking this because my old card is going to expire soon and i will have to order a replacement card. Can i order chipless card if new chip cards are creating problems? 
    New Chip Based Card Working Fine With Al-Falah ATM.
  • FawadziaFawadzia Member Posts: 6
    Guys HBL recently started supporting Mastercard transaction in there atm's. Has anyone tried it. Would love to know if its accepting Payoneer Mastercards and allowing withdrawals.
  • ahmed149ahmed149 Member Posts: 3
    11/feb/ 2016 on that i used payoneer card at BANK AL FALAH KARACHI but i got these rates 201.04 = 20,000 pkr hyderi branch karachi. i think they started to charged some fee or charges.
  • ahmed149ahmed149 Member Posts: 3
    @fawadzia i tried HBL NORTH KARACHI BRANCH atm supports Master card but it reject my transaction.
  • mohammadhanifmohammadhanif Member Posts: 1
    GOOD
  • rizwanashrizwanash Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    I need a suggestion, I want to withdraw 190000/= Rs today and which Atm is good ? SCB or MCB ?
  • SafdarSafdar Member Posts: 7
    Many times I tried to draw Rs.20000/- from SCB or Al-Falah but they did not draw more than Rs.10,000/- even I have more than $205 on my payoneer account because MCB sometime creating problem in drawing funds.

Anyone can help me
  • NoreenWaseemNoreenWaseem Member Posts: 4
    > @rizwanash said:
    > I need a suggestion, I want to withdraw 190000/= Rs today and which Atm is good ? SCB or MCB ?

Hey just made two withdrawal of 20,000 each from SCB. Had no problem.
    > @Safdar said:
    > Many times I tried to draw Rs.20000/- from SCB or Al-Falah but they did not draw more than Rs.10,000/- even I have more than $205 on my payoneer account because MCB sometime creating problem in drawing funds.
    >
    > Anyone can help me

SCB is working well Just made withdrawal from SCB LHR. WENT WELL. Tried al falah and samba,mcb is making troubles. TRY AGAIN.
  • rizwan143rizwan143 Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    For me Always.. Bank Alfalah is working best after Samba International Transactions Problem...
  • 20thfloor20thfloor Member Posts: 2
    I am using SCB but they gave to their customers 20000 per transection ? which bank have max withdraw limit
  • webdeemwebdeem Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    20thfloor said:
    I am using SCB but they gave to their customers 20000 per transection ? which bank have max withdraw limit
    That's the maximum you can get from any bank whether its SCB or Bank Alflah. It's Government restriction Rs. 20,000 per transaction for international ATM Withdrawal. But you can have more than 1 transactions per day at Bank Alfalah.
    you can also make MORE THAN ONE withdrawal at SCB.
    you can also make MORE THAN ONE withdrawal at SCB.
    Yes but Bank Alfalah gives best rates.
    Right , not able to make withdrawal from AL FALAH. when you need money its not there than whats the point ? who minds paying extra when you really need of cash.
  • harisshariss Member Posts: 1
    Why you guys are recommending Bank Alfalah. I went to ATM of Bank Alfalah Islamic Branch at Bahaduarabad Karachi 10 days ago, instead of giving cash it just gave me ATM slip of balance amount and that cost me $1.00
    hariss said:
    Why you guys are recommending Bank Alfalah. I went to ATM of Bank Alfalah Islamic Branch at Bahaduarabad Karachi 10 days ago, instead of giving cash it just gave me ATM slip of balance amount and that cost me $1.00
    Payoneer cards don't work on Bank Alfalah Islamic Branch ATM's and those machines only give balance slip and deducts around $.90 - $1.0

I think so many people already told about this in this forum that don't put your card on Bank Alfalah Islamic Branch ATM's.

All Islamic Branches are Green like green logo etc and all commercial branches are in red like red logo so always go to Red color Bank Alfalah Branch.

As far as Bank Alfalah not working, let me tell you I've been using Bank Alfalah for around 1 year and I always go to Bank Alfalah Hyderi Karachi Branch and I never disappointed and that ATM always give cash to me and Bank Alfalah still giving best rates.

So if Bank Alfalah working for me like a charm and with low fees then why should I go to any other bank with higher rates.
  • Muhammad Taha KhiljiMuhammad Taha Khilji Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2016
    my card got block what should i do
    #BankAlfalah is the best :smile: Before i used #StandardCharteredBank but now i only use #BankAlfalah there rates are awesome 
    Absolutely, I've  got great rates again in today's transaction.
  • hamxa318hamxa318 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I've used MCB to withdraw most of my earnings. And it has worked fine. Though, there is a problem I'm facing. I need to withdraw more than 1 lakh rupees for a new laptop. But MCB doesn't lets me withdraw more than Rs.20000 at once.

Can anyone here tell me if it is possible to withdraw more than 20000 at once.

And if possible please mention the max withdrawal limits of these banks.

1) Faysal bank

2) Standard Chartered

3) Samba Bank

Please help
  • dareknyghtdareknyght Member Posts: 4
    Has anybody tried EUR on ATM withdrawal?
  • skybirdskybird Member Posts: 2
    Bank Name: Alfalah Bank Mirpur Azad Kashmir
    Date of Withdrawl: March 10 2016
    Amount: 20000 PKR IN GBP 140.81
    I did 5 transactions all transactions have same rate :)
  • shahsanoshahsano Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Does anyone have withdraw in Rawalpindi? Can anyone tell which bank is best in rawalpindi from which I can withdraw money from my payoneer mastercard.
  • ChaudhryChaudhry Member Posts: 4
    Hi
    My payoneer card is accepted but I the transaction is never successful. I enter the pin and amount and the cycle repeats instead of cash withdrawal.
    It can not be assumed that the ATM does not work because for every failed transaction $1 is deducted from my account.
    Can anybody tell me what is problem.

Payoneer support is not even responding.

Please help.
  • nasim55nasim55 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Last month, I was successfully using my Payoneer card on MCB ATM machine. But I don't know why it is not working now. I have contacted 'Payoneer Support' several times and finally they referred me to this thread. After reading through the posts, I am now confused which ATM is working and which is not because people have shared a variety of experiences and no bank (SCB, MCB, Faysal Alfalah etc) seem to be the working flawlessly.

I am from Lahore. Please any one guide me which bank ATM is suitable for withdrawing cash>

Thanks

Nasim Khawaja
    edited April 2016
    nasim55 said:
    Hi, Last month, I was successfully using my Payoneer card on MCB ATM machine. But I don't know why it is not working now. I have contacted 'Payoneer Support' several times and finally they referred me to this thread. After reading through the posts, I am now confused which ATM is working and which is not because people have shared a variety of experiences and no bank (SCB, MCB, Faysal Alfalah etc) seem to be the working flawlessly.

I am from Lahore. Please any one guide me which bank ATM is suitable for withdrawing cash>

Thanks

Nasim Khawaja
    Salaam bro!
    Last Month i was in Lahore for my personal work. Mein ne wahan 40,000 withdraw kiay thay Bank Alfalah 2 branches se. first was from montgomtry road & second branch was on Mall road saddar. Sorry ager name ghalat hain kyun k mein 1st time gya tha wahan.
    So! In short you can easily withdraw from Bank Alfalah (Red) Branch.
  • Michael.JonesMichael.Jones Member Posts: 3
    Attention Please !!!
    I want to inform all card holders. Please never use MCB atm. I always use SCB atm for withdraw my money but first time i use MCB atm and i have not received cash from MCB atm but my payment is deducted from my account. I feel angry on MCB atm.

Please never ever use any MCB atm for cash withdrawal
  • krakmh7860krakmh7860 Member Posts: 0
    I faced a problem with Payoneer, I tried to withdraw 200$ two times from Payoneer but MCB ATM showed me error, when I come back my home my hard earned 400$ was deducted from my account. what to do know?, I moved that day to Rawalpinid which is nearly 100KM far away from my home so there is nothing I can do.
    I am Hamza https://talktopoint.com/payoneer-not-support-private-load-and-money-transfer-for-my-account/
  • krakmh7860krakmh7860 Member Posts: 0
    I faced a problem with Payoneer, I tried to withdraw 200$ two times from Payoneer but MCB ATM showed me error, when I come back my home my hard earned 400$ was deducted from my account. what to do know?, I moved that day to Rawalpinid which is nearly 100KM far away from my home so there is nothing I can do.
    I am Hamza https://talktopoint.com/payoneer-not-support-private-load-and-money-transfer-for-my-account/
    Today i got the rate of Rs. 102.04 on POS Transaction :):)

• lonelyboilonelyboi Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I am new at Payoneer and I just received my payoneer master card today so my question is how much payoneer will deduct on first transaction i.e If I load fund of 100$ in payoneer.
    And second question is how much I get for each $ in pkr, as current Dollar price is 104.78/1$?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi, I am new at Payoneer and I just received my payoneer master card today so my question is how much payoneer will deduct on first transaction i.e If I load fund of 100$ in payoneer.
    And second question is how much I get for each $ in pkr, as current Dollar price is 104.78/1$?
    Thanks in advance
    Thanks in advance