Amazon.com .de And .co.uk Payment Using Payoneer
Start to use Payoneer as amazon affiliate payment methodsDear all,
I'm Indonesian and working as amazon affiliate partner for amazon.com, amazon.de and amazon.co.uk for approximately 6-8 months. Currently I always use check as payment method but it takes a long time (about 14 - 60 days). Then I just get a new information from BHW and digitalpoint forum (Thread started by Thalia) about using payoneer to get payment form amazon affiliate commission.
Then Just now I apply for payoneer account (prepaid card) and get informed via email that the estimated arrival date for the prepaid card is 26 Mar 2012.
Here, I want to get detail information about using payoneer for amazon affiliate payment (not other affiliate programs)
1. Can I use this prepaid card to get payment from amazon affiliate commision?
2. How to set up the amazon affiliate payment method to payoneer? since there are no option for payoneer.
3. What is VBA/VA? is it different with payoneer prepaidcard? if yes, do I need to apply it separately?
4. How about the requirenment to get 3 times of recent payments from our affiliate partner (amazon)? because I've got more than 3 times for amazon.com but it still 2 times from amazon.de and amazon.co.uk
5. Do I need to load fund to my payoneer before use it to receive payment from amazon?
This discussion has been closed.