Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Payoneer in Pakistan: Official Topic

Nissim
Nissim Administrator Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Payoneer in Pakistan
Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Comments

• langau
    langau Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited February 2014
  • MyWay
    MyWay Member Posts: 118 ✭✭
  • rizwan143
    rizwan143 Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    edited February 2014
  • Nissim
  • sadarrehman
    sadarrehman Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
  • asif ali
    asif ali Member Posts: 3
  • Romi
    Romi Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭
  • rizwan143
    edited May 2015

I am from Pakistan, I receive my earning from publisher networks via Payoneer and I also get my $ of my referral money, I use  payoneer in MCB Bank ATM easy get my money only fee 200 rupees. Thank Payoneer In Pakistan. I Love to write article on Payoneer on my website Blogger Learned. Thanks

Salaam Brother. Use Samba Bank instead of MCB ATM. It will save you Rs.200 per transaction & only payoneer withdrawal Fees ( $3.15) will be deducted. 

• Nasir Khan
    Nasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
  • asif ali
    asif ali Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2015

Salaam Brother. Use Samba Bank instead of MCB ATM. It will save you Rs.200 per transaction & only payoneer withdrawal Fees ( $3.15) will be deducted. 

Thanks but MCB give me 6500 rupees on 69$ its good as Samba Bank, Its has only some branches in pak

• armujahid
    armujahid Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
  • Ossi Baba
    Ossi Baba Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
  • Muhammad A.Ali
    Muhammad A.Ali Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
  • sadarrehman
    sadarrehman Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
  • kashifm
    kashifm Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
  • ahmad9
    ahmad9 Member Posts: 42 ✭✭

• zani
    zani Member Posts: 6
  • ImranHanif
    ImranHanif Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I requested withdraw 79$ from elance and 45$ from freelancer.Now these payments has been loaded to my payoneer account.But the sum of these two loads is 124$ but i received load of 92.5$.
    It was my first load and i am new to payoneer.Can you tell me about the deduction of 31.95$.Is that annual fee or what.I am really upset to see my hard earned money taken like that.

Best Regards
    Imran Hanif
  • Taimr456
    Taimr456 Member Posts: 3
    Hi. I have recently performed a withdrawal transaction from my payoneer account to locsl bank account in Pakistan since 6 days ago. Soon after I have got the email that funds will be transferred in 3 business days. However, 3 days have passed and I have not yet received my funds. Can you please look into the matter and respond me ASAP?

Many thanks.
  • itps
    itps Member Posts: 1
    Hi @Nissim.

Today i Log in with my Payoneer account and it is showing me an error "Account Blocked! (#MA104)". There is no email received from your side regarding the account blocked reason. Please help me in this regard.

Many Thanks.
  • amra
    amra Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2014
    hey! @Nissim i want to disable the immediate load option. Can you help me ?????
  • yasir4yasir
    yasir4yasir Member Posts: 8
    nissim please help me for my rerieving my password i contact payoneer contact center via email but they didnt reply
    email:[email protected]
    my account no is :00003504743566780
    routing no : 061000052
  • AsifAwan
    AsifAwan Member Posts: 3
    I receive an email from payoneer that
    "Your Payoneer Card Application
    Has Been Declined"
    and my acoount is blocked tell me sir what I do
  • ijaz_ahmed
    ijaz_ahmed Member Posts: 5
    i am using payoneer from last 10 months yesterday my account was blocked i contact via live chat and i called as well but same answer your account is blocked for undisclosed reason NISSIM can you help me in regaining access to my account?
  • Ossi Baba
    Ossi Baba Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    i am using payoneer from last 10 months yesterday my account was blocked i contact via live chat and i called as well but same answer your account is blocked for undisclosed reason NISSIM can you help me in regaining access to my account?
    Ijaz, Due to Payoneer New Terms all Non Active/Empty accounts will be block.You need to recharge it if you want to Re Open it..
  • ijaz_ahmed
    ossi baba i transferred 325$ 3 days ago and i called Payoneer but they said for undisclosed reasons they can not open my account can you please help me in this matter
  • ijaz_ahmed
    my email is [email protected]
  • ijaz_ahmed
    some body help me my account is blocked
    #MA104
    I TRANSFERED 325$ 3 DAYS AGO AND ITS BLOCKED IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN LAST 10 MONTHS MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
  • sam53
    sam53 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I have transferred amount from Payoneer to Meezan Bank Account on 1 Jan 2015 and still didn't received any payment in my account.

Recently I got wired from a client and received the payment in 2 to 3 days.

Also tested Skrill and got the money in my account within 3 days.

Then why it's taking soo long with Payoneer. I have contacted the support and they send me details of the transactions which was also 1 Jab 2015.
  • mytutorialtime
    mytutorialtime Member Posts: 4
    > @ijaz_ahmed said:
    > some body help me my account is blocked
    > #MA104
    > I TRANSFERED 325$ 3 DAYS AGO AND ITS BLOCKED IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN LAST 10 MONTHS MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
    Please find attachment and learn solution in urdu
    thanks
    Free Computer Tutorial In Urdu And Hindi
    http://www.mytutorialtime.com/
  • mytutorialtime
    mytutorialtime Member Posts: 4
    > @itps said:
    > Hi Nissim.
    >
    > Today i Log in with my Payoneer account and it is showing me an error "Account Blocked! (#MA104)". There is no email received from your side regarding the account blocked reason. Please help me in this regard.
    >
    > Many Thanks.

thanks
    Free Computer Tutorial In Urdu And Hindi
    http://www.mytutorialtime.com/
  • rockeykhan
    rockeykhan Member Posts: 3
    Hello Thanx For creating this topic
    i have a problem hope this forum help me solve this
    I did a transaction of 20000pkr at MCB today but Transaction went wrong and there was no cash no transaction slip either. I talked to bank officials They said we are helpless in helping you but maybe after 48 hours transaction automatically revered or otherwise contact payoneer (Which I did on first hand ) Now I was wondering would I ever get this money back or is it gone ... ??
    Do you guys get your money back in this case in past
    thank you
  • rizwan143
    > @itps said:
    > Hi Nissim.
    >
    > Today i Log in with my Payoneer account and it is showing me an error "Account Blocked! (#MA104)". There is no email received from your side regarding the account blocked reason. Please help me in this regard.
    >
    > Many Thanks.

thanks
    Try to contact support
  • Nabirah
    Nabirah Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    Rockey Khan

When you don't get cash ( out of the atm ) that means the atm is empty.( ATM makes clitchy sounds ) that is when it tries to find cash.

Please don't worry the transaction from MCB automatically reverses if there is no cash coming out of dispenser.

Just Check Your Payoneer Account Main Window
  • Syedbaba
    Syedbaba Member Posts: 2
    am also agree with all of you to create an official thread for Pakistan urdu and english support services for Pakistanis :smile:
  • SohailKhan
    SohailKhan Member Posts: 3
    There should be a clear link about Payneer in Pakistan at the official Payoneer website with details.
  • azhar.javaid@gmail.com
    [email protected] Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Withdraw to Bank Accounts in Pakistan is Blocked?

Dear Nissim, any idea if we are going to get back this feature or not?
  • mnadeemm
    mnadeemm Member Posts: 9
    @Nissim and @Romi :
    Can you please give us time frame when withdrawal to Bank Account in Pakistan will be available ?
  • azhar.javaid@gmail.com
    @mnadeemm - please check now - withdrawal option should be available now.
  • sharifawan
    sharifawan Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    @azhar[email protected]  Nothing in my account at least.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    ShehroseShabbir Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    @mnadeemm - please check now - withdrawal option should be available now.
    There is no option of withdraw to bank at the moment.
  • azhar.javaid@gmail.com
    @Nissim or @Romi can better comment on this. This option is still available for me. But I transferred amount on Feb 18 and still have not received into my bank.
  • dishtvchannel
    dishtvchannel Member Posts: 1
    how i withdraw big amount in my Pakistan account ?
  • AtiaR
    AtiaR Member Posts: 4
    :) A.A.
    i will be grateful to you forever, if you could help me a little bit in a matter of me.
    i just want to add funds in my Payoneer activated account (say about 10$), and i will pay handsomely; now i want that can u please transfer this amount to my account????

please write me at >>>>>>[email protected]

i am waiting for ur response whether it is +ve or -ve. Thanks.
  • ehsanawan
    ehsanawan Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for this Nasim. I hope Payoneer will keep offering its services to Pakistanis because we need it the most after Paypal betrayed us. Payoneer, all of us Pakistanis want to Thank you for your continuous support and making it possible for us
    Proud to be a user of Payoneer
  • Nissim
    We're working hard on many new services for Pakistan, including the option to send payment requests and get paid via credit card, local bank withdrawal, and more. Stay tuned for info!
  • A.Talal
    A.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    You have got local bank transfer facility? Strange.
  • webdeem
    webdeem Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    -
  • webdeem
    edited September 2015
    Hi All Pakistani freelancers,

I have problem i didn't received money which is of $3560 in my local bank account yet its been almost one month since i withdrawal from Ionnicware.

I have withdrawal it on 7th August 2015 from ionicware. Payoneer transferred funds to my local Bank Alfalah account on 10th August 2015 but I didn't received yet in my local bank account.

Before this i have withdrawal more then 10 payments and all of them received within 10-15 days in my local bank account without any problem.

I have contacted Payoneer support and they provide me MT103 invoice and i showed this to my local bank Alfalah branch but the employees are saying that they are unable to trace this payment.

As its not a small amount i am worrying where its gone and i will receive it or not?

I would like to know from you guys that anyone got this issue or i only have this problem?

looking forward for your comments and suggestions.

Thank you.
    Regards.

Hi MalikTayyab,

When have you withdrawn last time to your local bank as local bank withdrawals are not supported at the moment in Pakistan.

Check this official page of Payoneer and move your cursor on Pakistan Map and it says "Bank Withdrawals are not yet supported in this country."
    https://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx

• webdeem
    Hi
    My payoneer mastercard is not working in the Pakistan and not accepted these websites
    Hi danishmughal,

What do you mean by "My Payoneer MasterCard is not working in the Pakistan and not accepted these websites".

Please clarify:

1) Is this a new card which you've received recently?
    2) Have you ever used this card before and now its not working?
    3) What websites are you talking about?

Payoneer cards are working perfectly on Bank Alfalah and MCB and soon Samba will re-open that as well.

• fadhi
    fadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Hi All Pakistani freelancers,

I have problem i didn't received money which is of $3560 in my local bank account yet its been almost one month since i withdrawal from Ionnicware.

I have withdrawal it on 7th August 2015 from ionicware. Payoneer transferred funds to my local Bank Alfalah account on 10th August 2015 but I didn't received yet in my local bank account.

Before this i have withdrawal more then 10 payments and all of them received within 10-15 days in my local bank account without any problem.

I have contacted Payoneer support and they provide me MT103 invoice and i showed this to my local bank Alfalah branch but the employees are saying that they are unable to trace this payment.

As its not a small amount i am worrying where its gone and i will receive it or not?

I would like to know from you guys that anyone got this issue or i only have this problem?

looking forward for your comments and suggestions.

Thank you.
    Regards.
    yes tayyab same issue with me as you talking about global bank transfer which is available for pakistan global bank transfer and local bank transfer both are different service
    here i explain you
    1: global bank transfer service which partner you are working they give you facility to attach your payoneer wire account when you signup that link which payoneer partner company you are working and you signup and complete form to enter your bank details that is global bank transfer service funds not show in your that payoneer account and there is no payoneer card issue just money transaction show on your payoneer account that your money transfer to your bank its take 10 to 15 days even more to complete all process
    2: local bank transfer is another service which payoneer allow you to transfer your funds to your bank account which funds you want to transfer its up to you

so tayyab i m still waiting for my payment via global transfer service when i got money i ll update you thanks :D
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • webdeem
    edited September 2015
    @fadhi Please don't confuse everyone.

Global Bank Transfer is actually a main branch under which following payment methods are come:

1) US Automated Clearing House (ACH)
    2) International Wire Transfers
    3) Local Bank Transfers

So Global Bank Transfer is actually not a payment method itself, its just a name given by Payoneer for different global payment methods.

Currently Local Bank Transfers are not supported in Pakistan but Wire Transfers are supported which you both referred.

Please check Payoneer's official Global Bank Transfer page for clarification:
    https://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer.aspx
    (Don't confuse with page name, payoneer gave this page name as LocalBankTransfer but its actually Global Bank Transfer page :))

We all want Payoneer to start local bank transfer service in local currency which is cost effective and quick then wire transfers.

• fadhi
    i think now you are confusing us check here
    https://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer.aspx
    in there its support pakistan and they work as third party bank as like before Barclays bank working with them but now they close their operation in pakistan so now thats why we are facing this issue yes i know there is 2 type service we need to withdraw money to our local bank service as i open my thread only for that purpose if you read that i hope now you have got your answer what i m talking about

• FaizanAhmad
    FaizanAhmad Member Posts: 1
    Hi All,
    I ordered the Payoneer master card on August 27, 2015. And Payoneer customer support sent me an email that card would arrive between 09 Sep 2015 and 16 Sep 2015. But I didn't receive it yet. I'm living in Lahore. Can you people tell me what should I do about it?
  • fadhi
    you will get card after Eid vacation because its almost take 3 to 4 weeks so just relax and wait for card
  • freaker786
    freaker786 Member Posts: 1
    Help me guyz
    I am from gujrat
    I've tried to withdraw money from bank alfalah twice
    They deduct 100/rs and nothing came out
    I am trying to withdraw money but they are giving me my balance details
    I've tried all branches in gujrat
    Then i try it in lahore and it works smoothly
    Any suggestions how can I withdraw in my city ?
  • shahzaib121
    shahzaib121 Member Posts: 2
    I did a transaction of 20000pkr at MCB today but Transaction went wrong and there was no cash no transaction slip either.After few minutes I did a transaction of 10000pkr at MCB But This time it work fine & IT give me 10000 PKR ........ Then I checked my online Tranbsction histroy Where it shows me that I transct 200 dollar too .... which is wrong Cox My 20000 PKR withdrwan did not accept Local Bank........................... I talked to bank officials They said we are helpless in helping you but maybe after 48 hours transaction automatically revered or otherwise contact payoneer (Which I did on first hand ) Now I was wondering would I ever get this money back or is it gone ... ??
    thank you
  • Nasir Khan
    Nasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    I did a transaction of 20000pkr at MCB today but Transaction went wrong and there was no cash no transaction slip either.After few minutes I did a transaction of 10000pkr at MCB But This time it work fine & IT give me 10000 PKR ........ Then I checked my online Tranbsction histroy Where it shows me that I transct 200 dollar too .... which is wrong Cox My 20000 PKR withdrwan did not accept Local Bank........................... I talked to bank officials They said we are helpless in helping you but maybe after 48 hours transaction automatically revered or otherwise contact payoneer (Which I did on first hand ) Now I was wondering would I ever get this money back or is it gone ... ??
    thank you
    Most of the time, faulty transaction will be reverse automatically. Relax and wait.
  • adibutt
    adibutt Member Posts: 9
    Hello > @MalikTayyab said:
    > Hi All Pakistani freelancers,
    >
    > I have problem i didn't received money which is of $3560 in my local bank account yet its been almost one month since i withdrawal from Ionnicware.
    >
    > I have withdrawal it on 7th August 2015 from ionicware. Payoneer transferred funds to my local Bank Alfalah account on 10th August 2015 but I didn't received yet in my local bank account.
    >
    > Before this i have withdrawal more then 10 payments and all of them received within 10-15 days in my local bank account without any problem.
    >
    > I have contacted Payoneer support and they provide me MT103 invoice and i showed this to my local bank Alfalah branch but the employees are saying that they are unable to trace this payment.
    >
    > As its not a small amount i am worrying where its gone and i will receive it or not?
    >
    > I would like to know from you guys that anyone got this issue or i only have this problem?
    >
    >
    > looking forward for your comments and suggestions.
    >
    > Thank you.
    > Regards.
    >
    >
    >

Hello bro exactly same problem i am dealing with .. have you recieved that payment ?
  • abdullahayaz
    abdullahayaz Member Posts: 2
    Hey Bro !!
    i still isn't get my payoneer debit card , so how can i get a card
  • najmaamir
    najmaamir Member Posts: 1
    i order for payoneer card and my account had approved by payoneer manegment and they send me email in which they told my card will receive between 30Nov to07 December but i havn,t receive yet.I also contect yours support center three times but i just receive complain number i.e please check it and send my master card at my address please please
    DebiT caRd is Not COme :p :p :p
  • Imransplinter
    Imransplinter Member Posts: 1
    I have been charged 29.95 Twice. The first one is from November 2015 to December 2016 and the second one is not mentioned. In Transaction Detail its just annual fee. What should I Do?
  • azhar.javaid@gmail.com
    Hi Guys, be aware of fraud/spam emails that looks exactly like emails from Payoneer:
    http://take.ms/joSOo

Before clicking any link inside such emails, double check if the email is actually from Payoneer or not? I received above mentioned email, which looks like legit but on observing little further, it looks like a spam/hack attempt. The link of the button is taking to non-payoneer site: http://myaccount.payoneer.com.mx/Login and if I enter my credentials, these would go to the sender and my account can get compromised. Double check the identity of the sender before entering any sensitive information:

http://take.ms/brTkt
  • webdeem
    Hi Guys, be aware of fraud/spam emails that looks exactly like emails from Payoneer:
    http://take.ms/joSOo

Before clicking any link inside such emails, double check if the email is actually from Payoneer or not? I received above mentioned email, which looks like legit but on observing little further, it looks like a spam/hack attempt. The link of the button is taking to non-payoneer site: http://myaccount.payoneer.com.mx/Login and if I enter my credentials, these would go to the sender and my account can get compromised. Double check the identity of the sender before entering any sensitive information:

http://take.ms/brTkt
    Thanks Azhar, I'll keep check on these kind of emails.
  • mansoor215
    mansoor215 Member Posts: 5
    itx really nice info for me i read all comment and i got Really great info itx..thanks to all my friendzz i want to ask which atm worked fine in Rawalpindi
  • mariarehman
    mariarehman Member Posts: 5
    Withdrawal is now open in pakistan as well. you can check all banks are available
  • mariarehman
    mariarehman Member Posts: 5
    Withdrawal is now open in pakistan as well. you can check all banks are available
  • melleck
    melleck Member Posts: 9
    > @mariarehman said:
    > Withdrawal is now open in pakistan as well. you can check all banks are available

share the withdrawal fees if you can. thanks.
  • uajpak
    uajpak Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    My account has been blocked and only few days are left before the Eid day... can any mod help me?
  • uajpak
    uajpak Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    My account has been blocked and only few days are left before the Eid day... can any mod
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Hi @uajpak, if you still have issues with your account please make sure to contact our customer care team for assistance.
  • jabrondeals
    jabrondeals Member Posts: 2
    Please guide me a little more about receiving payments from marketplace like e bay . I am from Pakistan therefore i do not have Paypal account so is it possible to make paypal account by using payoneer in Pakistan. If it is not possible then please kindly guide me in which countries we can use payoneer card
  • Talib82
    Talib82 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    my is Customer ID 9101191i submit application 30 months ago but still not received my card can anyone tell me what the problem
  • Talib82
    Talib82 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    my is Customer ID 9101191i submit application 30 months ago but still not received my card can anyone tell me what the problem
  • muhmmadsuleman
    muhmmadsuleman Member Posts: 2
    My acount has been locked plz help me
  • kamrankhan1400
    kamrankhan1400 Member Posts: 9
    I have tried to Withdraw Cash From Different Banks but on ever bank im getting this P Error. I have contacted your Customer Service but they said nothing is wrong at Payoneer end. Is Payoneer ATM Withdraw even Working in Pakistan? I tried Bank Al Falah different Branches and Also i have Tried SC Bank and MCB Bank. I Have seen few other people are facing this issue. Any updates on this?
  • ranaans
    ranaans Member Posts: 2
    Hello sir please anyone can tell me i live in pakistan i want to add fund in payoneer master card how can i deposit money in card from pakistan plzzz reply me as soon
  • ranaans
    ranaans Member Posts: 2
    frnd main pakistan me rehta hoon main apne ayonner master card me pakistan se dollar jama krwana chahta hun payoneer card me wo kse kar skta hun plzzz koi bta de jaldi plzzzzzzz
  • ahmadyousaf
    ahmadyousaf Member Posts: 2
    > @ranaans said:
    > frnd main pakistan me rehta hoon main apne ayonner master card me pakistan se dollar jama krwana chahta hun payoneer card me wo kse kar skta hun plzzz koi bta de jaldi plzzzzzzz

aap pakistan se dollar i think jama nhi krwa skty. aap sirf clients say le skty ya jis mass payout company se apka account linked srf us se dollars le skty.
  • akakbar
    akakbar Member Posts: 2
    Sir I have opened my account in payoneer almost 12 days ago but I have not received my payoneer card yet,My main page is showing that message"Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days"
    Please guide me when can i get my card and work properly on that account?
    Please suggest me!
    thank you

best
    Akbar
  • zuhayer
    zuhayer Member Posts: 5
    Share article/blog post on how to make a payoneer account for Pakistan, because I am lazy and looking for an easy answer.

I tried to signup but it showed only 5-6 bank in the list (Bahrain, india, Sweeden, trinidad,etc)
  • payoneerhow
    payoneerhow Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I've been here with Payoneer & I'm much happy to be its customer.
    <a href="http://www.payoneerhow.com/">How To Payoneer Guides - Payoneer $25 Bonus</a> :D
  • talalhaider
    talalhaider Member Posts: 1
    Hello all,
    I am having an issue in payoneer card activation. I have received the card the now when I go to my online account to login, it shows the message that "It looks like you have not completed your Payoneer registration".
    Kindly assist me in resolving this issue.
    I would be thankful...
  • nafakhari
    nafakhari Member Posts: 1
    > @kamrankhan1400 said:
    > I have tried to Withdraw Cash From Different Banks but on ever bank im getting this P Error. I have contacted your Customer Service but they said nothing is wrong at Payoneer end. Is Payoneer ATM Withdraw even Working in Pakistan? I tried Bank Al Falah different Branches and Also i have Tried SC Bank and MCB Bank. I Have seen few other people are facing this issue. Any updates on this?

Sir please contact me i have easy way
  • saartifex_studio
    saartifex_studio Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

I was tired from Payoneers bank wire transfer now I am reading that people don't able to withdraw their money from ATMs too. wow where should we go now?

• saartifex_studio

I am waiting for my payment since March 22nd 2017 and today fill their debit card form unwillingly and now got this great news. OMG! payoneer what do you want?

• webdeem

@saartifex_studio said:
    I am waiting for my payment since March 22nd 2017 and today fill their debit card form unwillingly and now got this great news. OMG! payoneer what do you want?

Local Bank Transfer is perfect solutions. Try it.

• saartifex_studio

@webdeem said:

@saartifex_studio said:

Local Bank Transfer is perfect solutions. Try it.

Dear read my words carefully I was withdraw to my local bank. Now today I try mastercard that is also lull

• syed_noman
    syed_noman Member Posts: 1
    Hi
    I am facing similar type of problem i am going to withdraw to my local bank but payoneer unable to transfer its showing some sort of error,before that i withdraw to my local bank many times but i am facing this issue since last 25 days. here is link http://nomanahmed.com/payoneer/01.jpg of screenshot.
    I am already contacted to payoneer but they didn't reply i am so worried about any guidance will be appreciable.
    Thanks
  • payman_naseer
    payman_naseer Member Posts: 1
    hi friends i am new here and wanted to know is there any way with i can deposit some money in my payooner account.

please help me if anyone knows...
  • Azhar3013
    Azhar3013 Member Posts: 7
    Would I have to register again for Master Card?
  • mr_h
    mr_h Member Posts: 1
    hello I just wanna ask if someone knows can I use this mobile wallet account hbl homeremittanceaccount (can't post links as I'm new) to withdraw funds from Payoneer?
  • QaisarEhsan
    QaisarEhsan Member Posts: 1
    Respected Payoneer Team,

i hopeful your are fine, Dear Payoneer team please needful support him, my required payoneer prepaid master card in pakistan then how to buy the master card on behalf payoneer 1st of kindly info me how much price payoneer prepaid master card in pakistan THANKS

Regards,
    Qaisar Ehsan
    +92-312-7144666
    +92-300-6310000
    Regards,

Qaisar Ehsan
    +92-300-6310000
    +92-312-7144666

[email protected]
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

@QaisarEhsan Hello! The card is free, the option to order a card will automatically become available on your account once you'll start being active in receiving payments.

• maani_kttk
    maani_kttk Member Posts: 1
    Hi guyz....
    i have an issue in payooner,that is my funds didnt show on the card i have activated...
    fristly i have ordered payoneer master card that havent recieved and my fund are in that card...but after that i have ordered another card and is received and i have activated it but funds didnt show in the activated card....
    have u guyz any solution of this akward issue :-)
  • sufyanshahzad607
    sufyanshahzad607 Member Posts: 1
    Hy bro How to get payoneer Debit card?
  • shahbaz0348
    shahbaz0348 Member Posts: 3
    @Nassim Sir i dont know the procedure to recieve payment for order the card.
    So Please tell me that how i Send 30 USD on my Payoneer Acount to Order the card?
  • UmairShahid
    UmairShahid Member Posts: 2
    i have done transaction on 20-6-2018 from my fiverr account to payoneer but didn't receive in my payoneer account . i contacted fiverr and they have responded that they have done transaction successfully and have asked to contact payoneer. the images are attached below. kindly look into this matter it's been four days.
  • zillehuma
    zillehuma Member Posts: 7
    aoa, i had applied twice for card but did not get till now. expected date has also passed. i have 121 $ in my second card but i did not receive.should i reorder 3 card?
This discussion has been closed.