What will happen if my active payoneer card have no more balance on it?

nandyajoe28nandyajoe28 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
Will payoneer still ask me to pay monthly fees? And how if i didn't make any income to my payoneer card? How can i pay? Or should i just deactivate my account/card if i didn't use the card anymore? Thanks.

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, if there is no money on the account and you are not using it, you will not be charged any fees for a service you have not been using. You can deactivate the account and reactivate the account at any time as a precaution or until you are ready to get back to working online. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• rosalierivarosalieriva Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    WHAT IS THE DEFFERENT THE PREPAID MASTERCARD TO WIRECARD?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Prepaid cards are similar to debit cards. You can only use the money that is available on the card and not more. In this case the money needs to be loaded to the card in order to be able to use it.

Wirecard is the German bank that provides the Euro Payment Service details that are offered through Payoneer. These details are used to receive payments from companies and websites based in Europe that are then accessed through your Payoneer account or prepaid card that you signed up for. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.