Payoneer blocking/payment was declined from EA Origin store??

Support is way too long so i want to ask my question here. Before (a few months ago) it was ok but now i cant purchase any game from store, here a letter from EA ---

This is Stephen from EA Games just following up your payment issues.

I hope you've been having a good day so far, and I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to make a purchase with Origin.

I was able to review your account and confirmed that the recent transactions were unable to process due to being declined by your issuer.

I can only recommend to get in touch with your payment provider for further assistance as they will be able to explain why the transaction attempts were declined, and how to allow future purchases to be successful.

And using paypal same situation (for the record steam and gog are ok).

Answers

• bahamas2015bahamas2015 Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    hi there
    you have more solutions ask only the support
    Lahcene
    :) Lahcene
  • kropamankropaman Posts: 2Member
    > @bahamas2015 написал:
    > hi there
    > you have more solutions ask only the support
    > Lahcene

i see thanks, im trying to reach support like 2 weeks :neutral:
    good job
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @kropaman

Assuming you have money on the card  and the card is valid, the only reason the prepaid card would be declined is because of the type of card it is. While not common, some companies and website will decline the transaction because the merchant processor is unable to accept prepaid cards.

Unfortunately when getting stuck in this situation you usually get a lot of finger pointing from both sides of the table which can be irritating and takes up some of your valuable time. 

The best thing to do in this case when dealing with online purchases is to link your prepaid card with your Paypal account and run the transaction through them. They will be able to deduct the funds for the purchase and the merchant will have no trouble charging it through Paypal.

If you are looking for a more direct answer regarding this paticular transaction, contact Payoneer customer care to follow up on this for you. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

contact support chat
  • gillaniwaseemgillaniwaseem Posts: 1Member
    please conform my id &Pasword