Comments

• maaizmaaiz Posts: 31Member ✭✭
    > @Kiani said:
    > maaiz said:
    >
    >
    > > @Kiani said:
    >
    > > Today 22 September 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Best Rate From Payoneer to my Local Bank account online: $825.82 = 84823.51 Rs. 1 USD = 102.7142 PKR
    >
    >
    >
    > Salaam Dear Kiani Sahib, many times i read your experience about ATM withdraws and understand that you are very old user of payoneer, so i am sure that your guidelines will be very professional and effective for me. I just ask to you that 1 - do u make withdraw in Your personal name Title Bank account or your Bank account is registered under any company name Title. 2 - How many days it takes to receive amount in your Bank-Al-Habib account? 3- is any bank officer call you to inform you that you have received payment or you just check your account in routine?
    >
    > Infact i am facing some issues in respect of receiving wire transfer payments so your answers/guidelines about above asked questions will surely be helped me. Thanks
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 1 - No! i,m using Local bank account under my Name only! its just a normal Current account.
    > 2 - It takes 2 Working days or less! (Saturday or Sunday Not included).
    > 3
    > - No body call me or inform me! that's i have received payment or not!
    > if i need to make sure that i got money from outside or not, i just
    > check my account balance via ATM.
    > 4 - Wire transfer or any kind of online payment worked perfect for me!
    >
    > I hope it will help!.
    >
    > Many Thanks :)

Kiani Sahib,

Thank you so much for giving reply with the details and I find your replies perfect as I got my all answers. Now kindly inform me your experience about your last widthdrawl which is mentioned in screen shot 825.82US$, when said amount is transferred so payoneer deduct any charges? Like 15 to 25 US$ as wire transfer fee? If you request to withdraw of 825.82US$ so whether same amount is transferred or this screen shot is taken after deducted any 15 to 25 US$ wire transfer fee by payoneer. Just clear this thing.
    Further Thank you so much. Bank Al-Habib is also noted by me and if in case I receive again technical issue by receiving wire payments in my bank Account in HBL so then I will share my experience here and then open new bank account in Bank-Al-Habib in which u are already receiving payments and your experience is perfect for the same.
    Thanks Brother.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    No brother! i don,t think so! Payoneer asked any withdrawal Fee in the given bellow picture!

This is just a normal online withdrawal btw (payoneer to Local bank account).
    Wire Transfer may charged $15 to $25 each transaction! (Not sure) i'll inform you about wire transfer after 30 this month!
    > @Kiani said:
    > No brother! i don,t think so! Payoneer asked any withdrawal Fee in the given bellow picture!
    >
    > This is just a normal online withdrawal btw (payoneer to Local bank account).
    > Wire Transfer may charged $15 to $25 each transaction! (Not sure) i'll inform you about wire transfer after 30 this month!

Thanks for your reply with excellent graphical direction about No withdraw fee.
    i have observed that your last withdrawl amount was 825.82US$, Kindly whenever you
    withdraw any amount which figures are above so share the screen shot here in
    community section, as it will help the all persons for understanding that
    each time amount is receiving here in pakistan (Bank) smoothly even it is above
    to 1000US$.
    Infact the issue was with me related to commercial transactions, as currently
    State bank make restrictions with Commercial payments that annually Upto Only 4 Thousand
    US$ amount may be received to any commercial account and after then we have to prove made
    the shipments(Commercial services ) against the exceeded amount. Thats the cause i asked to you that u
    are receiving amounts in Current Account under your personal Title name and i understand
    that said amounts are considering home remittances and directly credited in the accounts
    from head office of concerned banks once payments received to them.
    Any way Thanks for sharing such a nice experiences,
  • shahsanoshahsano Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Hi..I have been transacting from bank alflah for a while. But I don't get over the fact that the minimum transaction is 6000 rs. Why is that happening? And I have read here that the withdrawal fee from Alflah bank is 1 $ but I am charged 3 $ everytime. It is really annoying. 
  • Talib82Talib82 Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    what is charge dhl in Pakistani rupees
    sir my card is not received plz send my card my email id is [email protected]
    > @Kiani said:
    > No brother! i don,t think so! Payoneer asked any withdrawal Fee in the given bellow picture!
    >
    > This is just a normal online withdrawal btw (payoneer to Local bank account).
    > Wire Transfer may charged $15 to $25 each transaction! (Not sure) i'll inform you about wire transfer after 30 this month!

Thanks Kiani Sahib for giving me answers with details.
    Finally i successfully receive the GBP payment in my "Personal name" HBL bank account, Withdraw on 4 October 2016 Tuesday
    and credited in my bank account very next day 5 October 2016 Wednesday and it is considered Home Remittance.
    Dear Whenever/if you withdraw amount of PKR/ Above 2 Lakh so kindly share experience here or share information if maximum figure in lakhs/month
    you receive in bank account by payoneer. As it will help me to calculate the results that how much we can receive per month practically
    in our personal bank accounts per Calendar month.
    Regards,
    i already did more then 2 lakh last month! I think Local Bank account don,t have any limitation about money!

> @Kiani said:
    > i already did more then 2 lakh last month! I think Local Bank account don,t have any limitation about money!

Dear Kiani Sahib,

Thanks for the said information.

In future if/when i need your any assistance, i will surly contact to you.

Best Regards,
    Maaiz
  • oceankooloceankool Posts: 9Member
    Did someone faced recently that your ATM withdrawal is declined?

Today I tried to withdraw from Alfalah and SCB ATM but my transaction is declined, there were sufficient funds in my card, but in the end ATM displayed 'account is not valid', also $1 is deducted 3 times as I tried 3 times ( 2x Alfalah and one from SCB ATM),

Is payoneer is going to refund those $3?

Before to-date withdrawal were smooth from Alfalah but today bank declined, can someone let me know what is going on?
    Or if any rules are changed for minimum ATM withdrawal?
  • sftrannasftranna Posts: 1Member
    Yep, I received PKR 7000 on October 1st 2016 through mcb atm.
    but their exchange rate is too low I had 75 $ in my account and after withdrawl this now shows onl .31$
    I had live chat with payoneer agent last night and he told that problem was at their end, and now issue fixed, today I tried alfalah bank and got money from atm, now I have to fight for $3 refund which were deducted as atm decline
    > @sftranna said:
    > Yep, I received PKR 7000 on October 1st 2016 through mcb atm.
    > but their exchange rate is too low I had 75 $ in my account and after withdrawl this now shows onl .31$

Try alfalah bank atm no withdrawal fee and rate is around rupee 101/$
  • aftabahmad1994aftabahmad1994 Posts: 7Member
    i have activated my payoneer credit card few days ago. but when i want to make transactions through atm they show me that card is not valid and it ejects. let me know is there any problem lies with my card? i have tried different atms but unable to make transactions
    Today 24 October 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1001 = 102801.56 Rs. 1 USD = 102.6988 PKR :)
  • sweet_vampiresweet_vampire Posts: 24Member ✭✭
    Assalamo alaikum,

I want to get some information...

how much is the tax difference between :

1) Withdrawing paayoner money from ATM ?

and

2) Withdrawing paayoner money from Local Bank ?
    > @oceankool said:
    > I had live chat with payoneer agent last night and he told that problem was at their end, and now issue fixed, today I tried alfalah bank and got money from atm, now I have to fight for $3 refund which were deducted as atm decline

Payoneer refunded $3 to my account
    Thumbs up to Payoneer
    > @oceankool said:
    > > @oceankool said:
    > > I had live chat with payoneer agent last night and he told that problem was at their end, and now issue fixed, today I tried alfalah bank and got money from atm, now I have to fight for $3 refund which were deducted as atm decline

that's great.

How much total tax is charged for Local Bank (Alflah bank) transfer?
    Hi,

On my recent transaction from MCB Bank ATM .

the actual transaction was of 200$ but i was charged total 203.30$ ( as per my Payoneer Transaction details of my account).

so it means 3.30$ tax.

where as the MCB bank slip shows the atm withdraw tax is 200 Rs.

------

In short,

what are the other better Option of withdrawing.

withdrawing from both ATM OR local bank..

thanks.....
  • JavedIsaacJavedIsaac Posts: 6Member
    Today! Its my first experience.
    Without attaching Bank account with Payoneer.
    I have used my Payoneer Master card in Bank Alfalah ATM.
    Withdraw amount. 5000Rs.
    Detected 53$
    If Per 1$=104.8 (Today rate date 21/11/2016)
    So 53$*104.8=5554.4
    We have paid fee + Exchange Rate = 554Rs on 5000Rs.
    Then, We have to get our payment on 10.3% on Per 1$.
    So we sell our 1$ at 94.3Rs.

My Next move is by getting an amount from Payoneer by attaching Alfalfa Bank Account.
    Hi My self Javed Isaac from Multan Pakistan. Am CEO and founder of https://www.fullversionforever.com
    edited November 2016
    Today 22 November 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1213.92 = 124698.72 Rs. 1 USD = 102.7240 PKR
    @Kiani, Brother that's great  :) 

Which Local bank you are using ?

Today 23 November 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $700.45 = 71980.57 Rs. 1 USD = 102.7633 PKR

sweet_vampire : Bank Al-Habib Current Account!
    @Kiani, MashaAllah Nice.

Brother HBL VS Aflah bank.

Konsa better hai ?

(i have only Alflah Bank account)
    Bank Al-Falah. (In Pakistan All banks have online services)..so its your choice..... :)
    Kiani said:
    Bank Al-Falah. (In Pakistan All banks have online services)..so its your choice..... :)
    Thanks Brother :-)
  • HafsakhanHafsakhan Posts: 5Member
    Please Help! I have a problem in money transaction in the direct bank account. I order the payment on 27th.nov.2016 but still I haven't received the payment. Although, payoneer shows that transaction history.
    my is Customer ID 9101191

i submit application 30 months ago but still not received my card can anyone tell me what the problem
  • kashifyykashifyy Posts: 4Member
    I used to withdraw money from Al-Falah Red branch but yesterday it was giving error "Invalid account type" I tried 9 times but succeeded 2 times and got 40,000. when i checked my payoneer there were 7$ deducted as "ATM Withdrawal Decline"

There was new notice of 250 rps withdrawal fee as well

Anyone experiencing same? after this what is best bank choice for withdrawal.
  • umarfarooqleoumarfarooqleo Posts: 7Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > maaiz said:
    >
    >
    > > @Kiani said:
    >
    > > Today 22 September 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Best Rate From Payoneer to my Local Bank account online: $825.82 = 84823.51 Rs. 1 USD = 102.7142 PKR
    >
    >
    >
    > Salaam Dear Kiani Sahib, many times i read your experience about ATM withdraws and understand that you are very old user of payoneer, so i am sure that your guidelines will be very professional and effective for me. I just ask to you that 1 - do u make withdraw in Your personal name Title Bank account or your Bank account is registered under any company name Title. 2 - How many days it takes to receive amount in your Bank-Al-Habib account? 3- is any bank officer call you to inform you that you have received payment or you just check your account in routine?
    >
    > Infact i am facing some issues in respect of receiving wire transfer payments so your answers/guidelines about above asked questions will surely be helped me. Thanks
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 1 - No! i,m using Local bank account under my Name only! its just a normal Current account.
    > 2 - It takes 2 Working days or less! (Saturday or Sunday Not included).
    > 3
    > - No body call me or inform me! that's i have received payment or not!
    > if i need to make sure that i got money from outside or not, i just
    > check my account balance via ATM.
    > 4 - Wire transfer or any kind of online payment worked perfect for me!
    >
    > I hope it will help!.
    >
    > Many Thanks :)

As you're experienced in this, can you tell me:
    1- What's the max ATM withdraw limit of different banks?
    2- Which bank offers the best conversion rate?
    3- Withdrawing to bank is more beneficial or withdrawing via ATM? (I suppose withdrawing to Bank can be problematic if transactions are high and FBR can catch for Income Tax)
    edited December 2016
    Today 22 December 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1241.55 = 127585.36 Rs. 1 USD = 102.7629 PKR

umarfarooqleo : I left ATM withdrawal, cos local bank rates is much better then ATM withdrawal, as you can see in my above latest snapshot!
    2 - All banks in Pakistan have same rates cos its depend on currency exchange rate.  ( No withdrawal Fee)
    3 - Withdrawal to bank account is not problematic - Just you need to have one Bank account - or No need to worry about FBR or any thing else - cos they already gain tax from you, with the help of exchange rate!

i hope it will help!

Many Thanks - Cheers!
    > @Kiani said:
    > Today 22 December 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.
    >
    > Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1241.55 = 127585.36 Rs. 1 USD = 102.7629 PKR
    >
    > umarfarooqleo : I left ATM withdrawal, cos local bank rates is much better then ATM withdrawal, as you can see in my above latest snapshot!
    > 2 - All banks in Pakistan have same rates cos its depend on currency exchange rate.  ( No withdrawal Fee)
    > 3 - Withdrawal to bank account is not problematic - Just you need to have one Bank account - or No need to worry about FBR or any thing else - cos they already gain tax from you, with the help of exchange rate!
    >
    > i hope it will help!
    >
    > Many Thanks - Cheers!

As you're experienced in this, can you tell me:
    1- What's the max ATM withdraw limit of different banks?
    2- Which bank offers the best conversion rate?
    3- Withdrawing to bank is more beneficial or withdrawing via ATM? (I suppose withdrawing to Bank can be problematic if transactions are high and FBR can catch for Income Tax)
    Alfalah started charging Rs 250 for ATM before it was free, any other bank which doesnt charge ATM fee?
  • AfzaalAhamdAfzaalAhamd Posts: 6Member
    Today I am Try Alfalah Bank,MCB,Sambaa Bank Error Not transaction Error Like p2770 May be
    By Khan
    > @Kiani said:
    > Today 22 December 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.
    >
    > Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1241.55 = 127585.36 Rs. 1 USD = 102.7629 PKR
    >
    > umarfarooqleo : I left ATM withdrawal, cos local bank rates is much better then ATM withdrawal, as you can see in my above latest snapshot!
    > 2 - All banks in Pakistan have same rates cos its depend on currency exchange rate.  ( No withdrawal Fee)
    > 3 - Withdrawal to bank account is not problematic - Just you need to have one Bank account - or No need to worry about FBR or any thing else - cos they already gain tax from you, with the help of exchange rate!
    >
    > i hope it will help!
    >
    > Many Thanks - Cheers!

Thanks brother!
  • osman1990osman1990 Posts: 1Member
    Payoneer to Bank Transfer is best and super fast. I got funds in 2 days Bank AlHabib Limited.

Amount $2030.00
    Exchange Rate 1 USD = 102.7140 PKR
    Amount Transferred 208509.58 PKR

You can save around 4% as compared to ATM withdrawal and local bank will not apply any fees.
  • Muhammad Taha KhiljiMuhammad Taha Khilji Posts: 5Member
    New Limits of ATM withdraw with Fees And Bank Name Per Transaction ??
    Thanks
  • badar1624badar1624 Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Anyone did payoneer to HBL online transfer?
    I want to know which rate you got of $ to pkr.
  • Sufism2Sufism2 Posts: 7Member
    Is Alfalah or some other ATM working now? Last time I checked it was giving some p<numeric> error.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017

Sufism2 said:
    Is Alfalah or some other ATM working now? Last time I checked it was giving some p error.
    Yesterday I tried 3 bank Al-falah ATM's. Two of them shown error while one branch shows message that 250 will be charge, proceed or not. I accepted and withdrawn money, ATM deducted 250.

Next time I will used payoneer to local bank transfer. 
  • Sufism2Sufism2 Posts: 7Member
    Why exactly is this error happening? Is this a problem on Payoneer side? How come multiple banks are showing same error? Can anyone kindly tell which ATMs in Rawalpindi/Islamabad/Wah are working?
  • rai642rai642 Posts: 2Member
    how i can got new master card or atm card.i am new here
  • kamrankhan1400kamrankhan1400 Posts: 9Member
    Payoneer Card Doesn't Work on any ATM Machine in Wah Cantt or Islamabad. I am getting this P Error. I have seen few other users are also facing same Error. I tried Bank Al Falah.

Any updates from guys from Wah @Sufism2 i can see you also posted something similar.
    I have tried to Withdraw Money from different BANK in Pakistan in Wah, Rawalpindi and Islamabad Region but I am getting this P Error. Unable to Withdraw Money from Payoneer. Is there anyone else in Pakistan Facing the same issue? Which Banks are working in Wah Cantt?
    > @Sufism2 said:
    > Why exactly is this error happening? Is this a problem on Payoneer side? How come multiple banks are showing same error? Can anyone kindly tell which ATMs in Rawalpindi/Islamabad/Wah are working?

Any luck withdrawing Money in WahCantt? which ATM Machine work for you?
    > @AfzaalAhamd said:
    > Today I am Try Alfalah Bank,MCB,Sambaa Bank Error Not transaction Error Like p2770 May be

Any luck to Withdraw Cash? Or you still getting This P Error?
    > @umarfarooqleo said:
    > > @Kiani said:
    > > Today 22 December 2016 Transaction from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.
    > >
    > > Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1241.55 = 127585.36 Rs. 1 USD = 102.7629 PKR
    > >
    > > umarfarooqleo : I left ATM withdrawal, cos local bank rates is much better then ATM withdrawal, as you can see in my above latest snapshot!
    > > 2 - All banks in Pakistan have same rates cos its depend on currency exchange rate.  ( No withdrawal Fee)
    > > 3 - Withdrawal to bank account is not problematic - Just you need to have one Bank account - or No need to worry about FBR or any thing else - cos they already gain tax from you, with the help of exchange rate!
    > >
    > > i hope it will help!
    > >
    > > Many Thanks - Cheers!
    >
    > Thanks brother!

Which Bank you are using? Also Account type because ATM Withdraw is not working from last couple of days it is giving some P Error
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    > @AfzaalAhamd said:
    > Today I am Try Alfalah Bank,MCB,Sambaa Bank Error Not transaction Error Like p2770 May be

Any luck to Withdraw Cash? Or you still getting This P Error?
    Most ATM showing error and some Bank Alfalah atm in Karachi now charging Rs. 300 per transaction.
    Presently best option is withdrawal to local bank. You can withdraw any amount from $50 to $2000 to local bank (HBL, UBL, Bank al-habib, SCB etc. Not confirmed about meezan bank, once I asked them about transfer from money booker and they told it is not allowed). Current and Saving account both work. My last bank transfer was in HBL saving account.

After my last withdrawal from bank alfalah atm when they deducted Rs. 600 for 2 ATM transaction, I added my HBL bank account to my payoneer account, withdraw $200 which arrive in my bank account within 2 days with rate of 102. Only $2 deducted from my payoneer account. As I calculated and compare this $200 ATM cash withdrawal with  local bank transfer, I approx saved Rs. 850.  

> @"Nasir Khan" said:
    > kamrankhan1400 said:
    >
    >
    > > @AfzaalAhamd said:
    >
    > > Today I am Try Alfalah Bank,MCB,Sambaa Bank Error Not transaction Error Like p2770 May be
    >
    >
    >
    > Any luck to Withdraw Cash? Or you still getting This P Error?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Most ATM showing error and some Bank Alfalah atm in Karachi now charging Rs. 300 per transaction.
    > Presently best option is withdrawal to local bank. You can withdraw any amount from $50 to $2000 to local bank (HBL, UBL, Bank al-habib, SCB etc. Not confirmed about meezan bank, once I asked them about transfer from money booker and they told it is not allowed). Current and Saving account both work. My last bank transfer was in HBL saving account.
    >
    > After my last withdrawal from bank alfalah atm when they deducted Rs. 600 for 2 ATM transaction, I added my HBL bank account to my payoneer account, withdraw $200 which arrive in my bank account within 2 days with rate of 102. Only $2 deducted from my payoneer account. As I calculated and compare this $200 ATM cash withdrawal with  local bank transfer, I approx saved Rs. 850.  
    >  Thankyou for your Imformative Reply :)
    I will try Bank transfer now.