Pre Authorize Transactions After Failed Attempts To Buy At Nintendo E-Shop

Nissim:
Today, August 19th (Sunday), I did three US$50 attempts to buy a game from the Nintendo E-Shop.
All three attempts failed. I had to buy the game in a local store (And at double the price by the way, but there was no other choice.)
Now my account present the three failed attempts on the Pre Authorize Transactions List, and logically, the US$150 are not available in the account.
These are the three attempts' details:

First:
Date: 08/19/2012 11:38 T42781378
WA
Pre-Auth Transaction-POS Signature Purchase
NINTENDO DIGITAL 800-255-3700 WAUSA
Amount to charge: $50.00

Second:
Date: 08/19/2012 11:39 T42781406
WA

Third:
Date: 08/19/2012 11:49 T42781608
WA

I send this message in order to keep you informed about my case and ask information about the time it takes the money to be refunded to my Payoneer account, and to know if there anything else I have to do to help resolving the current situation.

A second question:
My account has the US Payment Service activated, it works flawlessly and I am scared to death to loose it.
I understand that if I do a payment by Paypal and in the transaction's process the Paypal account attempts to take the money from the Bank account (As it is the first option Paypal chooses) instead of my Payoneer Debit Card, the US Payment Service will be automatically deactivated.

Under this light: Can I still use Paypal to pay for my domains, hosting and any other services/products I usually buy online? (As you can see, sometimes my Payoneer Debit Card is rejected. In the past, when this happened, I had to use Paypal instead).

Thank you in advance for your time and help in my account's problem and for the information requested.
Kind regards,
Erwin Javier Leon Pentzke
[email protected]

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    streaming wrote:

Nissim:
    Today, August 19th (Sunday), I did three US$50 attempts to buy a game from the Nintendo E-Shop.
    All three attempts failed. I had to buy the game in a local store (And at double the price by the way, but there was no other choice.)
    Now my account present the three failed attempts on the Pre Authorize Transactions List, and logically, the US$150 are not available in the account.
    These are the three attempts' details:

First:
    Date: 08/19/2012 11:38 T42781378
    WA

Second:
    Date: 08/19/2012 11:39 T42781406
    WA

Third:
    Date: 08/19/2012 11:49 T42781608
    WA

I send this message in order to keep you informed about my case and ask information about the time it takes the money to be refunded to my Payoneer account, and to know if there anything else I have to do to help resolving the current situation.

A second question:
    My account has the US Payment Service activated, it works flawlessly and I am scared to death to loose it.
    I understand that if I do a payment by Paypal and in the transaction's process the Paypal account attempts to take the money from the Bank account (As it is the first option Paypal chooses) instead of my Payoneer Debit Card, the US Payment Service will be automatically deactivated.

Under this light: Can I still use Paypal to pay for my domains, hosting and any other services/products I usually buy online? (As you can see, sometimes my Payoneer Debit Card is rejected. In the past, when this happened, I had to use Paypal instead).

Thank you in advance for your time and help in my account's problem and for the information requested.
    Kind regards,
    Erwin Javier Leon Pentzke
    [email protected]

Please not it generally takes about 7 business days for a pre-authorization charge to be sent back to your account.

In regards to your second question if that happens, please contact us and we will help you resolve the matter.

You should be able to still pay for your domains. The card is a debit MasterCard so it can be used anywhere that is accepted. To better understand how paypal functions in this matter I suggest contacting their support.

As always should you have any further questions we are here to help.

• mariarehmanmariarehman Posts: 5Member
    Hi, i faced the same issue today and lost $135. my account is debited however the transaction is pending authorization.

i was ordering apparels and it failed to process due to some information error. now guide me what to do. its weekend and i cannot make calls to payoneer and to the store. can anyone help me i am freakingout. also i need the apparels urgently. can i place another ordeR? i am scared.