Why the payment is delayed and why the customer service ignores me?

So I've sent a message to the customer service regarding a payment that is STILL delayed for unknown reasons (the site states that it is "Missing information, please contact Customer Support"), since me and my client have sent ALL information that Payoneer required, my client had to do it a couple of times for unknown reasons too. The customer service stated that they will answer within 3 days.
5 days passed and not a word. This is the second time I've done it, previous was ignored as well.

Second thing - I tried to reach Payoneer via chat. And you know what? I waited for 20 minutes until I was first in the line, and... it resets me to 49th place. What is THAT?

Third thing, obviously, why is this payment delayed? Can you at least explain?

I am deeply dissatisfied with both your customer service and how the system works. I am paying you for this and I expect the site and it's services to work the way you state it works.

Answers

  • SeanLaughtonSeanLaughton Posts: 1Member
    I have also had the same kind of crappy service - WAKE UP PAYONEER!
  • anamcbrownanamcbrown Posts: 1Member
    they do not answer!!!
    I 'm furious >:)
  • mdaneesmdanees Posts: 3Member
    My money transferred on 08/31/2016 still i didn't get my money into my local bank account, I raised customer care ticket which Reference Number: 160901-006967, its more than a week.
  • SushmitaSushmita Posts: 5Member
    Me as well until today the funds Ive transferred was not yet credited on my bank account.
  • BiezieBieBiezieBie Posts: 7Member
    > @Sushmita said:
    > Me as well until today the funds Ive transferred was not yet credited on my bank account.

    > @mdanees said:
    > My money transferred on 08/31/2016 still i didn't get my money into my local bank account, I raised customer care ticket which Reference Number: 160901-006967, its more than a week.

    > @Bohdan2099 said:
    > So I've sent a message to the customer service regarding a payment that is STILL delayed for unknown reasons (the site states that it is "Missing information, please contact Customer Support"), since me and my client have sent ALL information that Payoneer required, my client had to do it a couple of times for unknown reasons too. The customer service stated that they will answer within 3 days.
    > 5 days passed and not a word. This is the second time I've done it, previous was ignored as well.
    >
    > Second thing - I tried to reach Payoneer via chat. And you know what? I waited for 20 minutes until I was first in the line, and... it resets me to 49th place. What is THAT?
    >
    > Third thing, obviously, why is this payment delayed? Can you at least explain?
    >
    > I am deeply dissatisfied with both your customer service and how the system works. I am paying you for this and I expect the site and it's services to work the way you state it works.

    This is a distress call. Please, I need to know if you have sorted out your issue and if so, how? A payment I made has not been confirmed; the fund is practically missing. I don't know what to do.
Sign In or Register to comment.