My cash did't dispense from ATM. :(

last friday i withdraw money in atm but my cash did't dispense, i already call the atm machine customer service and they say the account has been reverse, but in my account in payoneer still dnt reverse :(

what should i do? i already call the atm machine last week they said wait for 5 working days, and this morning i call again they said the amount is already reverse buy in my balance in payoneer is still same :(

Answers

• dimskkdimskk Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Hi,

You will have to open a dispute by contacting the Payoneer Support. They will ask you for some transaction information and open a dispute for you for transaction reversal. In round about 60 to 90 days, your money will be returned to your payoneer account.

This also happened to me once and I got my money back in approx 62 days. Your bank cannot do anything in this case. Only Payoneer will. So, contact support and they will help.

While contacting them via their support center or contact form, select the following from category:

"Prepaid Card >>> Transactions & Balance >> The ATM didn't dispense cash"

and then contact them with the details about your problem. I am sure your dispute will be resolved.

Cheers