Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Israel ATM stopped supporting payoneer

ilan316
ilan316 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
In israel the only bank that i know of that allowing withdraw from ATM is Bank LEUMI.
for the last 5 days when i go to the ATM , the option to withdraw in Dollar has gone.

i'v contacted the bank and been told that i should contact the card provider - payoneer ,
as there is no problem that they know of.

has payonner stopped supporting ATM withdrawals in israel ?

Best Answer

• ilan316
    Answer ✓
    this is not payoneer problem, bank leumi stopped supporting those credit cards.
    theres nothing to do.

you can withdraw from bank leumi in ILS.
    NO MORE USD.

Answers

• Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Ilan,

The option to withdraw funds from the ATM in Israel is still very much possible. Why you are not being able to withdraw from the ATM in USD currency anymore is not something (I think) Payoneer has a hand in.

The ability to withdraw funds in your local currency in Israel should be available as it is with any other country, so immediate access to your pay is something you should still have.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• noa
    noa Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    i'm from israel as well, and i met the same problem, the option for withdrawing in dollars from the ATM did not appear. beside bank leumi i tried ATM of two other banks as well and met the same problem. they only offered the possibilty of withdrawing in israeli shekels. what should i do?
  • ilan316
    For sure there is a problem, ATM allowing to withdraw only Israeli SHEKELS.
  • batel2013
    batel2013 Member Posts: 2
    I am having the very same troubles ... you guys should be looking into this ... TIA
  • ilan316
    Payoneer told me that nothing can be done.
    its the bank who stopped it.

the issue is to every one in Israel who tries to withdraw USD from Bank Leumi,
    unfortunately there is no other bank who allow withdraw USD from ATM
  • batel2013
    batel2013 Member Posts: 2
    that is really BEYOND annoying ... how much shekels do you manage to retrieve at a time? and are the costs then significantly higher?
  • ilan316
    the cost are surly higher , i still do not know what the exact fee that been taken from me , still trying to figure it out
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

In this case might I recommend you withdraw the funds from Payoneer directly to your local bank in Israel? Instead having the currency conversion of the funds based on card based transactions (not to mention additional ATM fees), you can withdraw the funds directly to your local bank from your Payoneer online account.

You can read Payoneer's FAQ page to see how this can be done.

The fee for a single withdrawal request is up to 2% of the amount you are withdrawing which can be more cost effective compared to a single or multiple ATM transactions. The rates used for transferring the funds directly to the bank is based on the official market rates at the time the transfer is made, which is utilized by most respectable establishments in the industry.

Everything you need to know about currency conversion including card and banks alike can be found on the Payoneer blog.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• shiranp83
    shiranp83 Member Posts: 1
    Yes the payoneer atm problem still exists, its impossible to withdrawal in usd from atm. Does the Payoneer has some update on it? Any news?
  • Thayu
    Thayu Member Posts: 2
    > @shiranp83 said:
    > Yes the payoneer atm problem still exists, its impossible to withdrawal in usd from atm. Does the Payoneer has some update on it? Any news?

Yeah, I tried in Leumi And HaPoalim today and no success.. I need to withdraw in USD, Anyone got any idea?
  • ilan316
    There is no way to withdraw in USD anymore. ONLY ILS !!!!
  • ronenfe
    ronenfe Member Posts: 1
    This is not related to Payoneer. I have 2 debit cards of us banks, and both of them don't allow you to withdraw dollars anymore. This was working a few months ago. I guess the bank found out he doesn't earn anything from letting you withdraw dollars so it stopped allowing it without any explanation. I guess it was a bug in their system since the beginning that they have just fixed.
  • SMoKeR
    SMoKeR Member Posts: 2
    So what ways do we have if we want to withdraw in USD?
  • ilan316
    there is no way to withdraw in USD using payoneer card