hot to get Payoneer Credit Card ?

orielmorielm Posts: 1Member
hey there,
i opened a payoneer acoount a week ago.
i;ve added my banking account and details.
and i was wondering - how am i supposed to apply for Payoneer Credit card?
should it be sent to me automatically or should i do something about it?

thanks for all of the help !!!

Answers

• Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello!

Follow the instructions below to order yourself a Payoneer card

To order a card for your Payoneer balance, please log in to your Payoneer account and follow these steps:

1. From the drop-down menu at the top of the page, select the currency balance for which you want to order a card.
    2. Click on "Order Card", which is located near the "Help" menu at the top right of the screen
    3. Enter your desired address and then proceed to "Order".
    4. Confirm your security details by entering your date of birth and password
    5. You will get a confirmation message that your new card is being processed, and can view the new card in the drop-down menu, located above your account balance.
  • NichyNichy Posts: 3Member
    Please I have similar problem. I couldn't order for a Payoneer card while I was registering either. So I contacted a customer support agent via LIVE CHAT and she said I can only order for the card ONLY when I have received funds into my online account? Please is that true? And I don't have any funds in my account at the moment, could that be the reason why the "order card" is not displaying on my menu? And by the way, this was not done before, as people I know who have the card ordered it even in the process of registeration when they had no funds, and it was delivered to them in less than 30 days later. So is it a new development or what? Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
  • gxgmoisegxgmoise Posts: 2Member
    Hello.
    I'm a foreigner living in Japan. I have created the Payoneer account here, but I couldn't find the Order card button. I mailed the support center and even after four business days I didn't yet the answer.
    Please help. I need a card, otherwise, a cannot move on with my online business.