Payoneer Support Help

adriaansoundadriaansound Posts: 3Member
Good day

I have recently signed up from South Africa and am so happy to be a part of your service.

I have received my card, so thought I'd try it out for the first time. I recently withdrew some money from a freelancer online working platform.

I have been trying to get hold of your support staff for days to tell them to switch on IMMEDIATE CLEARANCE of money as it doesn't seem I can do so until... a payment is processed. So, please could you do that, I will pay the extra fee that comes with it.

I need this money cleared today please. Please check my accounts today - or I will be leaving this service immediately.

I did not sign up to be able to send/receive money immediately not to have to wait 3-5 days.

Please could you assist me today. Your online chat/emailing service had an issue too.

Thank you again, and I look forward to a positive and swift response
Adriaan Hellenberg
You can check for my account.

Answers

• Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

We understand that you wish to change the loading method for future payments on your Payoneer account.
    You can do so by performing the following steps:

Under the Activity tab, select Funding Sources
    Click on the funding source in question and a pop-up window will appear.
    Click on Get paid faster to ensure all future payments are loaded immediately.
    Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate clicking here to contact Payoneer Support

• adriaansoundadriaansound Posts: 3Member
    Hi there.
    There is no funding source - because the money is not in my account yet.... because it hasn't come through immediately.....

that is what I am trying to achieve. Immediate clearance. And since I cannot perform this function myself - and I cannot seem to access you customer service - it takes extremely long and as a business owner, I don't really have the time to sit and wait for 50 people in the queue.

Please would you do this for me immediately? I'd like to access my funds now.
  • markokrsticmarkokrstic Posts: 57Member, Beta Tester ✭✭

@adriaansound said:
    Hi there.

There is no funding source - because the money is not in my account yet.... because it hasn't come through immediately.....

that is what I am trying to achieve. Immediate clearance. And since I cannot perform this function myself - and I cannot seem to access you customer service - it takes extremely long and as a business owner, I don't really have the time to sit and wait for 50 people in the queue.

Please would you do this for me immediately? I'd like to access my funds now.

Im Payoneer user 6+ years and when I opened account I waited on my first payments few days 3-5 days. After few months I started to receive money in 1 days or less, e.g. somebody send me money 3pm EST time I get money next day 8am EST time. So thats very fast for this service. When you signed up for this service you should read that it could take few days to receive money. So be patient.

So I finally got through to Customer Services. and the guy, Ari, tells me that the money is not with Payoneer - - - but the money left Freelancer.com at 2am this morning. And nobody knows where it is. So Ari tells me I have to ask Freelancer.com to send proof that the money came out of there and went into my Payoneer account. I am reading accounts everywhere of people's money disappearing and never getting it back. So, this worries me now - that I must jump through hoops to receive my own money. So, I got to Freelancer.com and they say they can't send me this information. So..... I've never had an issue with Freelancer.com drawing money to Paypal or even directly to my bank account in South Africa. But now, with Payoneer - i have to do all these things? and, suprise suprise, I can't get that information from Freelancer.com it appears - - - so now what? my hard earned $177 just disappeared?
  • markokrsticmarkokrstic Posts: 57Member, Beta Tester ✭✭

@adriaansound said:
    So I finally got through to Customer Services. and the guy, Ari, tells me that the money is not with Payoneer - - - but the money left Freelancer.com at 2am this morning. And nobody knows where it is. So Ari tells me I have to ask Freelancer.com to send proof that the money came out of there and went into my Payoneer account. I am reading accounts everywhere of people's money disappearing and never getting it back. So, this worries me now - that I must jump through hoops to receive my own money. So, I got to Freelancer.com and they say they can't send me this information. So..... I've never had an issue with Freelancer.com drawing money to Paypal or even directly to my bank account in South Africa. But now, with Payoneer - i have to do all these things? and, suprise suprise, I can't get that information from Freelancer.com it appears - - - so now what? my hard earned $177 just disappeared?

Hello, its not disappeared it just need a time lol. You cant get money in one day with new account. When money arrive in Payineer they need to review and then to approve transaction. Im 100% sure that from freelancer on you bank account in SA you didnt get money in 1 day so be patient.

I understand reviewing. But they don't even see the money has arrived with them - to be able to review. Ok, so if my money doesn't come tomorrow - you will send me money markokrstic? :-)