Application For Us Payment Service

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Dush999 wrote:

Hi

I did connect my payoneer card to paypal account and also transfer just $15 to the card for check.

I got money to card but received following email.

Good News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment 5056419 in the amount of $15.00, received via your US Payment Service.

Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified.

In order to verify your US Payment Service, please complete the following:
    Provide us with a copy of your government-issued photo ID. To submit your ID copy, Click here
    Complete the US Payment Service questionnaire. To complete your questionnaire, Click here
    Please note: While you may continue to receive payments using your US Payment Service, the funds will not be available on your card until you verify the service.

BUT I ALREADY DONE THOSE THINGS WHILE AGO BUT DIDNT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL ABOUT VERIFICATION. Also I did it again today with uploading ID and also answered to questions.

Im in Sri Lanka and my ID in local language so was it the problem. I dont have passport at the moment but i have uploaded driving license as well.

How could i know whether my US PAYMENT SERVICE is verified?

Thanks

Hi,

Your documents have been submitted and are waiting to be reviewed by our approval department. When they have an update they will notify you by email.

thangmanh wrote:

Hello Admin,
    I has responded to the questionnaire 2 days ago,please review for my case.
    Thank you.

Do you have the ticket number from when you responded. In the ticket number you provided above I don't see any answers to the questionnaire.

• thangmanhthangmanh Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:

Do you have the ticket number from when you responded. In the ticket number you provided above I don't see any answers to the questionnaire.

Hello Admin,
    I have sent with ticket ID is (LTK12129069565750X)
    Please review for me !
    Thank you.
    thangmanh wrote:

Hello Admin,
    I have sent with ticket ID is (LTK12129069565750X)
    Please review for me !
    Thank you.

Your information has been processed and passed on. Our approval department will email you when they have an update.

• xtracellphonextracellphone Member Posts: 0
    Us payment service Application
    Hi,

I've applied to the US payment service more than a week ago. The response email said it could take up to 4 days.
    Can you tell me how long will it take to approove my application?
    My application number is LTK1212902824007X

Thank you!
  • Dush999Dush999 Member Posts: 1
    David wrote:

Hi,

Your documents have been submitted and are waiting to be reviewed by our approval department. When they have an update they will notify you by email.

Thanks, Normaly how long will it take?
  • webdesignerartwebdesignerart Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

The US Payment Service provides you with a US account/routing number, that can receive funds from select US companies.

ACH stands for Automated Clearing House, which is a network for financial transactions used in the US. This is the only type of funds transfer accepted by our US Payment Service, so SWIFT/wire transfers will not be accepted.

You can read more about the service here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service/

So U.S virtual Account and U.S ACH Payment service is same termology?
    Dush999 wrote:

Thanks, Normaly how long will it take?

Generally it takes 3 business days.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

So U.S virtual Account and U.S ACH Payment service is same termology?

That is the old name for the service, yes.
  • SJMESJME Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2012
    Hi
  • lauren06lauren06 Member Posts: 0
    My card still has not yet been approved for multiple payments. I sent the verification number as well and still no reply. My ticket number is LTK12129069546173X
    SJME wrote:

Hi

Hi,

Welcome to out forum.

lauren06 wrote:

My card still has not yet been approved for multiple payments. I sent the verification number as well and still no reply. My ticket number is LTK12129069546173X

Hi,

I see you had one load pending which was processed and loaded yesterday. If you have further questions please feel free to ask.

Hi,

I've applied to the US payment service more than a week ago. The response email said it could take up to 4 days.
    Can you tell me how long will it take to approove my application?
    My application number is LTK1212902824007X

Thank you!

Please send me an private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

• amazing_thingamazing_thing Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2012
    Nissim, please, answer me.
    I got the message from you, that I can use my USPS. Today I received payments to there, and following e-mail from you:

Dear *******
    Good News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment ***** in the amount of ******, received via your US Payment Service.
    Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified.
    In order to verify your US Payment Service, please complete the US Payment Service questionnaire.
    To complete your questionnaire, Click here.

I've sent all the docs, when I created this topic - on 6th October. Could you review them and approve my using of USPS, please?
    Waiting for your answer! Thanks

Ticket# LTK12129069652350X
  • rksy81rksy81 Member Posts: 2
    Hai. I also sent in the application for US Payment Service (LTK12129069642876X).

Can you guys check it out and approve it as soon as possible because I need to catch up with affiliate payout deadline before 20th of this month.

Please let me know if you need more verification on my side. Thanks a lot.

Nissim, please, answer me.
    I got the message from you, that I can use my USPS. Today I received payments to there, and following e-mail from you:

Dear *******
    Good News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment ***** in the amount of ******, received via your US Payment Service.
    In order to verify your US Payment Service, please complete the US Payment Service questionnaire.
    To complete your questionnaire, Click here.

I've sent all the docs, when I created this topic - on 6th October. Could you review them and approve my using of USPS, please?
    Waiting for your answer! Thanks

Ticket# LTK12129069652350X

Hi,

I see Ben from our approval department sent you an email on October 10th requesting further information. Please respond to his email with the requested documents and we will continue reviewing your application.

rksy81 wrote:

Hai. I also sent in the application for US Payment Service (LTK12129069642876X).

Can you guys check it out and approve it as soon as possible because I need to catch up with affiliate payout deadline before 20th of this month.

Please let me know if you need more verification on my side. Thanks a lot.

Your information has been processed and passed on to our approval department for review.

• ericlim777ericlim777 Member Posts: 5
    Hi

LTK1212902397192X‏

Have submitted my application since 5 October 2012, have not receive approval yet. Would appreciate if you could help me in this matter. Thank you.

Eric
  • rksy81rksy81 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks David. I just got my approval few minutes ago. Anyway, inside the Shareasale.com direct deposit form. What should I put on [CITY] and [STATE] info?

The bank address you guys gave is:

1731 North Elm Street
    Commerce, GA 30529, USA

I know for [STATE] is GA (Georgia) but how about [CITY]?
  • crookgfxcrookgfx Member Posts: 8
    Hi, i applied for the us payment service also and im in urgent need of approval because i have funds on my paypal account that i want to withdraw can you check my application status? my ticket number is LTK12129069648513X Thank You!
    rksy81 wrote:

Thanks David. I just got my approval few minutes ago. Anyway, inside the Shareasale.com direct deposit form. What should I put on [CITY] and [STATE] info?

The bank address you guys gave is:

1731 North Elm Street
    Commerce, GA 30529, USA

I know for [STATE] is GA (Georgia) but how about [CITY]?

Hi,

If the city and state details they are asking for are the bank city and state details then yes you should put that information.

crookgfx wrote:

Hi, i applied for the us payment service also and im in urgent need of approval because i have funds on my paypal account that i want to withdraw can you check my application status? my ticket number is LTK12129069648513X Thank You!

I have processed and passed on your information. Our approval department will review your application and update you by email.

David wrote:

Hi,

I see Ben from our approval department sent you an email on October 10th requesting further information. Please respond to his email with the requested documents and we will continue reviewing your application.

Thank you! Sent documents as answer to his e-mail. Waiting for your answer
  • chrihmzchrihmz Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2012
    Hello,
    I have answered the USP Questionnaire a few days ago
    and this is my email : [email protected]
    can you tell me if it's approved ?
    Thanks in advance
  • marocmaniamarocmania Member Posts: 1
    hello,

i have a question regarding swift bank transfer to US Payment Service (virtual US account).
    Can i receive a swift bank transfer from a bank from france ?!

knowing the Bank SWIFT Code for US Payment Service I don't have it !!

Thank you
  • MrEduMrEdu Member Posts: 1
    US Payment Service has not yet been verified
    Hi,

I have received payment, but my US Payment Service has not yet been verified.
    I have provided a copy of my government-issued photo ID and completed the US Payment Service questionnaire.
    Until now my US Payment Service has not yet been verified, and now I have a second payment wating for approval.

Would you please help me?

Waiting for your response back.

Thank you.
  • MaherProfMaherProf Member Posts: 1
    hay i want a Virtual Us Bank Account to activate my paypal , how can i get that account.
  • kaisuskaisus Member Posts: 16
    Hi, i have problems with my us payement service account paypal has disable it

I need a new us payement service number to slove the problem

Best regards
  • angaanga Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    Hi,

I'm from Argentina and I have use payoneer since 4 months ago (arround) and I wanth to know how to get a virtual bank account, this will be really useful.

Bests regards.
    The US Payment Service can currently only be used to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers. We do not support SWIFT transfers.
    chrihmz wrote:

Hello,
    I have answered the USP Questionnaire a few days ago
    and this is my email : [email protected]
    can you tell me if it's approved ?
    Thanks in advance

We've received your questionnaire and ID document, and you can begin sending payments to the account. If we require any further information, we will notify you.
    Nissim wrote:

We've received your questionnaire and ID document, and you can begin sending payments to the account. If we require any further information, we will notify you.

Hello! What about my approval? Waiting for answer. Thanks
    MrEdu wrote:

Hi,

I have received payment, but my US Payment Service has not yet been verified.
    I have provided a copy of my government-issued photo ID and completed the US Payment Service questionnaire.
    Until now my US Payment Service has not yet been verified, and now I have a second payment wating for approval.

Would you please help me?

Waiting for your response back.

Thank you.

Please send me an private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

MaherProf wrote:

hay i want a Virtual Us Bank Account to activate my paypal , how can i get that account.

Please send me a private message with the email associate with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire to fill out.

kaisus wrote:

Hi, i have problems with my us payement service account paypal has disable it

I need a new us payement service number to slove the problem

Best regards

To receive a new US Payment Service number please contact our support department and they will assist you with this matter.

anga wrote:

Hi,

I'm from Argentina and I have use payoneer since 4 months ago (arround) and I wanth to know how to get a virtual bank account, this will be really useful.

Bests regards.

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire.

Hello! What about my approval? Waiting for answer. Thanks

Hi,

I see your US Payment Service has been approved, you can view the information by logging into your "My Account" page under the "Services" tab you will find "US Payment Service" click on that.

• sezsez Member Posts: 0
    In the email it said I wait for 4 days to hear from you but now its been a whole week.

Ticket number LTK12129069557498X

Thanks
    sez wrote:

In the email it said I wait for 4 days to hear from you but now its been a whole week.

Ticket number LTK12129069557498X

Thanks

Hi,

I apologize for the delay. I have sent you the questionnaire to fill out. We look forward to hearing from you.

• antozantoz Member Posts: 4
    Hai Admin. I also sent in the application for US Payment Service with ticket number: LTK12129069701478X

Can you guys check it out and approve it as soon as possible because I need to catch up with affiliate payout deadline before end of this month.

Please help me. Many Thanks
    antoz wrote:

Hai Admin. I also sent in the application for US Payment Service with ticket number: LTK12129069701478X

Can you guys check it out and approve it as soon as possible because I need to catch up with affiliate payout deadline before end of this month.

Please help me. Many Thanks

I see your account has been reviewed and responded to. Please check the response sent to you.

• antozantoz Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

I see your account has been reviewed and responded to. Please check the response sent to you.

Hi David,I follow response from Payoneer's Account Approval Department. Please check my application. Thanks
  • kaisuskaisus Member Posts: 16
    here is my ticket number: LTK12129069688091X

i'am waiting for a reply
  • MrEduMrEdu Member Posts: 1
    Hi David,

I sent you a private message. It's strange, today I opened my account and I saw the message "As requested, Virtual Bank Account Service is now disabled" but I didn't request the deactivation.

Thanks.
  • Andrej74Andrej74 Member Posts: 3
    Hello,
    I also have Payoneer Account and Payoneer Master Card and I need to apply for US Payment Service.
    Please tell me how to do it?
    Andrej74 wrote:

Hello,
    I also have Payoneer Account and Payoneer Master Card and I need to apply for US Payment Service.
    Please tell me how to do it?

Send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire to fill out.

• TheAandBTheAandB Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2012
    Waiting for one month now ...
    Hello!

I have filled out the questionnaire and submitted copy of my ID on September 24th but my US Payment Service has not been verified yet.
    I received no response of any kind either.

Is there a problem with my application or my documents?

I noticed that people send PayPal screengrabs as an example of their income source - should I send that instead of filling out the questionnaire?

I submitted a copy of my national ID card (as suggested by the ID submittal form) - should I send a copy of my passport instead?

I did ask a question about filling the questionnaire (September 19th, ticket ID LTK1212902598354X) and got a reply in which I was advised to "give information anyway" - so I gave it by filling out the questionnaire.

I also replied to that email on October 13th in attempt to get a response but to no avail.

Can you please tell me why is this taking so long?

Thank you.
  • Hi David,

I sent you a private message with my case, i hope you can help me.

Thanks!
  • anareaderanareader Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Thanks a lot David I have the US Payment Service the next day I request you for it, sincerelly thanks.
  • TheAandBTheAandB Member Posts: 10
    Bumping the question.

Nissim, David, please, can you help me with this?
  • suprisupri Member Posts: 1
    Hi admin, I have Payoneer Account and Payoneer Master Card and I need to apply for US Payment Service. I send ticket number: LTK12129069714290X. Please help me to approve us payment service as soon as because i need to make direct deposit for my affiliate account deadline for this month. Thanks