Application For Us Payment Service

13»

Comments

• ericlim777ericlim777 Member Posts: 5
    ericlim777 wrote:

Hi

LTK1212902397192X‏

Have submitted my application since 5 October 2012, have not receive approval yet. Would appreciate if you could help me in this matter. Thank you.

Eric

Can someone advise me regarding my Us Payment Service Approval Status ?

Ticket reference LTK1212902397192X‏
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    antoz wrote:

Hi David,I follow response from Payoneer's Account Approval Department. Please check my application. Thanks

Hi,

Your US Payment Service has been approved, enjoy!

MrEdu wrote:

Hi David,

I sent you a private message. It's strange, today I opened my account and I saw the message "As requested, Virtual Bank Account Service is now disabled" but I didn't request the deactivation.

Thanks.

Hi,

I will review your private message and get back to you.

edited October 2012
    TheAandB wrote:

Bumping the question.

Nissim, David, please, can you help me with this?

I apologize for the delay. I have passed your information on to our approval department, they will review it and respond to you by email.

supri wrote:

Hi admin, I have Payoneer Account and Payoneer Master Card and I need to apply for US Payment Service. I send ticket number: LTK12129069714290X. Please help me to approve us payment service as soon as because i need to make direct deposit for my affiliate account deadline for this month. Thanks

Your ticket has been processed and is awaiting review by our approval department. Once they have an update they will notify you by email.

ericlim777 wrote:

Can someone advise me regarding my Us Payment Service Approval Status ?

Ticket reference LTK1212902397192X‏

Hi,

I have passed on your ticket to our approval department. They will review it and respond to your email when they have an update.

• nokavanokava Member Posts: 1
    Dear Admin,
    Could you have a look at my case as well please.
    I have sent my ID and application 6 days ago, but I havent recieved any confirmation and I dont have a ticket, because there were only links for upload and apllication.
    Maybe you can have a look by my email [email protected]
    Thank you
    nokava wrote:

Dear Admin,
    Could you have a look at my case as well please.
    I have sent my ID and application 6 days ago, but I havent recieved any confirmation and I dont have a ticket, because there were only links for upload and apllication.
    Maybe you can have a look by my email [email protected]
    Thank you

Hi,

I see you sent me a private message as well, I will respond to you there.

• TheAandBTheAandB Member Posts: 10
    Thank you, David!

I got contacted within hour of your post and my US Payment Service was approved 14 minutes after I sent the required information. :)

Have a nice day!
  • kaisuskaisus Member Posts: 16
    David i'am waiting for four days but still not reply from support

can you please do something for me?

thanks
    TheAandB wrote:

Thank you, David!

I got contacted within hour of your post and my US Payment Service was approved 14 minutes after I sent the required information. :)

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the update, enjoy the US Payment Service!

kaisus wrote:

David i'am waiting for four days but still not reply from support

can you please do something for me?

thanks

I have passed on your request to our payments department, they will review the situation and update you by email.

• DD5DD5 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I initially applied for the US payment service about 9/10 days ago. I included screen shots of my account but did not at the time fill out the questionaire as the product I sell is written under a pen name, but my account, address and earnings were apparent.

I received an email requesting the further information which I then supplied. Although I must admit I was a little shocked that the email was titled: Subject: Request and complaint

Generally it is customers who get to complain, at least in my experience anyway.

I sent back the requested information but this was seven days ago, and I have not heard anything since. I would appreciate it if someone could look into this.

My reference number is: LTK1212902762296X

Thanks
    DD5 wrote:

Hi,

I initially applied for the US payment service about 9/10 days ago. I included screen shots of my account but did not at the time fill out the questionaire as the product I sell is written under a pen name, but my account, address and earnings were apparent.

I received an email requesting the further information which I then supplied. Although I must admit I was a little shocked that the email was titled: Subject: Request and complaint

Generally it is customers who get to complain, at least in my experience anyway.

I sent back the requested information but this was seven days ago, and I have not heard anything since. I would appreciate it if someone could look into this.

My reference number is: LTK1212902762296X

Thanks

I apologize for the delay, I have passed your application on to be reviewed.

• monaramonara Member Posts: 0
    Hi,
    I have received payment from paypal , but my US Payment Service has not yet been verified.
    4 weeks ago I have provided a copy of my government-issued photo ID and completed the US Payment Service questionnaire.
    Until now my US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Please help.
    Waiting for your response back.
  • gloriagloria Member Posts: 0
    Hi David,

I have received payment, but my US Payment Service has not yet been verified.
    I have provided a copy of my government-issued photo ID and completed the US Payment Service questionnaire.
    Until now my US Payment Service has not yet been verified, and now I have a second payment wating for approval.

my email associated with my Payoneer account is
    " [email protected]"

Thank you
    David wrote:

I apologize for the delay, I have passed your application on to be reviewed.

Thank you for your response David.

I have sent the proof of ID as requested, although that had been attached to the original mail I sent.
    monara wrote:

Hi,
    I have received payment from paypal , but my US Payment Service has not yet been verified.
    4 weeks ago I have provided a copy of my government-issued photo ID and completed the US Payment Service questionnaire.
    Until now my US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Please help.
    Waiting for your response back.

Hi,

Please private message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into this matter for you.

gloria wrote:

Hi David,

I have received payment, but my US Payment Service has not yet been verified.
    I have provided a copy of my government-issued photo ID and completed the US Payment Service questionnaire.
    Until now my US Payment Service has not yet been verified, and now I have a second payment wating for approval.

my email associated with my Payoneer account is
    " [email protected]"

Thank you

Hi,

I answered you in your private message, if you have any further questions please feel free to respond to me there.

DD5 wrote:

Thank you for your response David.

I have sent the proof of ID as requested, although that had been attached to the original mail I sent.

Hi,

I have passed on your information to our approval department, you should be hearing from them within 48 hours.

• proaffproaff Member Posts: 3
    Hi David

Can you check my Us Payment Service Approval Status , I sent all documents requested

Ticket reference LTK1212902799879X

Thanks
    proaff wrote:

Hi David

Can you check my Us Payment Service Approval Status , I sent all documents requested

Ticket reference LTK1212902799879X

Thanks

Hi,

I have processed your information and passed it on to our approval department. They will respond to you by email after they have reviewed it.

David wrote:

Hi,

I have passed on your information to our approval department, you should be hearing from them within 48 hours.

Thanks David, it's all done. Received my account number and details a few hours ago.

Cheers
  • Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Hello David,
    Reference number: LTK12129069569367X
    I have also applied for US Payment Service and sent you the documents. Please check my Status because i want to with draw money from my Palpal account to Payoneer card.
  • zastavetszastavets Member Posts: 2
    Hi David

I expect a reply for more than 6 days, although the letter you promise to 4 days, oh.

Can you check my Us Payment Service Approval Status, I sent all documents requested

Ticket reference LTK12129069854204X

Thanks !
  • David MDavid M Member Posts: 4
    I have the same problem. I submitted by US Payment Service Applications, now for more 10days I haven't received any response regarding the application status.

My ticket is LTK12129069884693X.
    I will appreciate any support rendered.
    Thank you
  • JANOJANO Member Posts: 2
    Hi

Yes , I have waiting for Accept US Payment service more than 50 days

I have sent support more than 10 messages

I dont receive my card yet so I want to resend it with DHL but I dont need card without US Payment Service

so I still waiting for accept my account to us this service

My account is active and Approval but my US Payment still wait for review
    I send documents twice

after 40 days I have reply

However, we fail to find any connection to you (or mention of you) in the sites you have provided us.

Please provide us with a way to see your affiliation with the site.

I reply to them with all info and pages related to me but no one answer
    I create new ticket tow but no one answer

My first ticket ref
    LTK1212902614012X

Other problem
    I want to tell admin that
    when I was sending ticket - new one - I was receiving Automatic message till me that my ticket opened
    but last 10 days I sent 3 support ticket but I dont receive any warning MSG that my ticked opened

Please any help ?!

thx
    DD5 wrote:

Thanks David, it's all done. Received my account number and details a few hours ago.

Cheers

Great, thanks for the update.

JANO wrote:

Hi

Yes , I have waiting for Accept US Payment service more than 50 days

I have sent support more than 10 messages

I dont receive my card yet so I want to resend it with DHL but I dont need card without US Payment Service

so I still waiting for accept my account to us this service

My account is active and Approval but my US Payment still wait for review
    I send documents twice

after 40 days I have reply

However, we fail to find any connection to you (or mention of you) in the sites you have provided us.

Please provide us with a way to see your affiliation with the site.

I reply to them with all info and pages related to me but no one answer
    I create new ticket tow but no one answer

My first ticket ref
    LTK1212902614012X

Other problem
    I want to tell admin that
    when I was sending ticket - new one - I was receiving Automatic message till me that my ticket opened
    but last 10 days I sent 3 support ticket but I dont receive any warning MSG that my ticked opened

Please any help ?!

thx

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

I have passed your information to an approval manager and you should be hearing from them within 24 hours.

If you would like to have a new card issued to you via DHL please contact our customer support. Please note, we do not charge for sending the card with DHL but we ask that you cover the DHL shipping fee.

Hello David,
    Reference number: LTK12129069569367X
    I have also applied for US Payment Service and sent you the documents. Please check my Status because i want to with draw money from my Palpal account to Payoneer card.

Hi,

I have processed and passed on your information, you should hear within 48 hours.

zastavets wrote:

Hi David

I expect a reply for more than 6 days, although the letter you promise to 4 days, oh.

Can you check my Us Payment Service Approval Status, I sent all documents requested

Ticket reference LTK12129069854204X

Thanks !

Hi,

Do you have the ticket number from when you answered the questionnaire with the requested details?

David M wrote:

I have the same problem. I submitted by US Payment Service Applications, now for more 10days I haven't received any response regarding the application status.

My ticket is LTK12129069884693X.
    I will appreciate any support rendered.
    Thank you

Hi,

I have passed on your information, you should hear within 48 hours.

I have passed on your