Blocked Account due to forgotten Security Questions

My Payoneer account was blocked when entering details. I contacted the Payoneer for an issue. I emailed them all required docs and details. I also try to contact them many times but still no positive response. Due to blockage of my account, I cannot chat and see any detail or activity on my account.
While Payoneer giving no response except just only few auto-reply.

I am worried about all this as a lot of weeks has been passed and I can not use my account.

Pls guide

Answers

• SheedalSheedal Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    Have you emailed Payoneer Support on a correct Email address? Just wait and you'll get reply soon.

>>>(http://tracking.payoneer.com/SHU4 <<<
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @malik_m_zaid,

When an account is locked for multiple failed login attempts, Payoneer will require to manually reset your online access. Remember that they are not resetting an email or forum user access, but an account that bares your personal details and hard earned funds.
    Payoneer will take steps to ensure the safety and security of the information and funds you entrust with them by performing a review which may be done in multiple stages.

This usually takes a few days however I understand that sometimes it may take longer than your liking. I can assure you that as soon as Payoneer is able to restore your online access, they will be sure to let you know.

Keep an eye out for that email that will assist you in logging in and resetting your online access.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• allwedaallweda Posts: 1Member
    This is what am passing through and it has taken over a week that I've not received any response from anybody from payoneer. This is horrible. Am feeling frustrated as I want to withdraw some cash from fiverr.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@allweda said:
    This is what am passing through and it has taken over a week that I've not received any response from anybody from payoneer. This is horrible. Am feeling frustrated as I want to withdraw some cash from fiverr.

If your Payoneer online account is locked, it only means that you are unable to login to the account. If you have an active Payoneer MasterCard, you can still transfer your payments to Payoneer and access them via the card.

If you submitted your inquiry to Payoneer, they will get back to you and assist you in resetting your online access.

Remember to check your emails daily. If you receive an automated response from Payoneer, make sure to reply to it so a live representative can receive and address your inquiry.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• dnomakdnomak Posts: 2Member
    @Adam_Payoneer I gave wrong answers to secret questions. I can not log into my account. I open a ticket. Please return before 4 days.

I hope you can speed up the process.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,261Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@dnomak You will be contacted very soon! Make sure to reply to the email the relevant team will send you in order to provide the information and documents requested to resolve this issue.

• text4mamuntext4mamun Posts: 2Member
    I am in same problem but I gave all information more than 4 days. No reply. What can I do?