Help

mondir123mondir123 Member Posts: 4
edited October 2012 in Ask The Community
Hi I want to get US Payment service added to my payoneer account can you tell me how ?

LTK12129069799764X

thanks for your help

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    mondir123 wrote:

Hi I want to get US Payment service added to my payoneer account can you tell me how ?

LTK12129069799764X

thanks for your help

Hi,

I see Rodrigo sent you the questionnaire.

Please respond to it with the answers to the questions as well as the requested screenshots.

We look forward to hearing from you.

• mondir123mondir123 Member Posts: 4
    LTK12129069799764X

hi David, thanks for all what you do to help us but my problem has not been resolved and i wait for 4 days to know if my answer to the questionnaire was accepted or not so can you tell me if i will get us payment service in my account or not and who is exactely the probleme ??
    mondir123 wrote:

LTK12129069799764X

hi David, thanks for all what you do to help us but my problem has not been resolved and i wait for 4 days to know if my answer to the questionnaire was accepted or not so can you tell me if i will get us payment service in my account or not and who is exactely the probleme ??

Hi,

I have passed on your information, our approval department should be responding to your shortly.

LTK12129069799764X

Hello David,
    I have answered the email about my US Payment Service,
    Please review and approve my case !
    Thank you.
    LTK12129069799764X

David, can you tell me please how to answer correctly to the questionnaire, and if i'm obliged to answer all of questions or just some of them ?

Thank you very much
    mondir123 wrote:

LTK12129069799764X

David, can you tell me please how to answer correctly to the questionnaire, and if i'm obliged to answer all of questions or just some of them ?

Thank you very much

You should try to answer all the questions in the questionnaire as best as you can (as well as the necessary attachments).

Once you answer let me know and I will forward your application to be reviewed.

• naimknaimk Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I have the same probleme, i have send all informations but no reply sine 13 days??!!
    my ticket number is LTK12129069711001X. i need US Payment Service to load money from my PP account.

So please help me !

Thank you
    naimk wrote:

Hi,
    I have the same probleme, i have send all informations but no reply sine 13 days??!!
    my ticket number is LTK12129069711001X. i need US Payment Service to load money from my PP account.

So please help me !

Thank you

Hi,

I have passed on your information to our approval department. They will update you by email.