How can I get a Payoneer card

PaulinePauline Posts: 2Member
I would like like s Payoneer card how do I apply

Answers

• PaulinePauline Posts: 2Member
    How can I apply
  • SheedalSheedal Posts: 35Member ✭✭

You can easily apply for Payoneer card and Payoneer account just by visiting the Payoneer Sign UP page and fill in and submit the submission form. Once everything is done, you will receive a confirmational email regarding your Payoneer account and Card.

If you have not yet signed up for Payoneer account, make sure to use this link to get a huge $25 bonus on your first registration: www.tracking.payoneer.com/SHU4

>>>(http://tracking.payoneer.com/SHU4 <<<
  • KhemrajRawalKhemrajRawal Posts: 1Member
    Same problem
  • ShahadatHossenShahadatHossen Posts: 0Member
    I have 33$ in my USD account but still there is no option for ordering a mastercard. I have contacted with customer service but their reply was incomplete and not to the point and I am highly dissatisfied with the service. Can anyone help me out of this?
    Thanks in advance.
  • gbollymoggbollymog Posts: 2Member
    Customer ID 25280332 that's my I D. Have opened my payoneer account since last year and there was no option on my account to obtain master card. Even till now no means of obtaining
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please contact our support directly in order for our representatives to verify your details and resolve that issue.

• mattamatta Posts: 1Member
    I have the same problem. Omitted to apply for the mastercard during the registration process. Tried contacting support via live chat and email but can't get past the pre-set categories and subjects. Appreciate any advise. Thanks!
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@matta We suggest you directly contact our support in order for them to verify your details and assist you regarding the order of your card