Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Been 10 day already, withdrawal amount is not reflecting in my bank account

Hi ! I had processed a payment of $830 on 22nd Jan and then $145 and £230 on 24th Jan. All the 3 transactions are not appearing in my bank account. Despite calling the payoneer support line several times, they tell me they will have this checked with the Payment dept but nothing is happening. They tell me they have processed the transaction successfully but it is not in my account still. Where is my money ?
Can anyone from the community please explain this is a usual story with withdrawals ? My first withdrawal took 4 days to transfer to my bank account - as it suggests. This one however is boiling my blood as days are passing by and no new of when I would receive my funds.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

We are truly sorry to hear that you did not receive your payment on time and understand the inconvenience.

When a payment is reported missing, the matter is forwarded to the department that handles inquiries related to bank transfer to provide you with a transfer confirmation. With the document, your bank should be able to verify the transfer details and locate it.

In case the bank was not able to locate the payment, we suggest you contact our support in order for our transfer department to investigate this matter and make sure this issue will be resolved. keep in mind that each request may take a few business days, furthermore, funds sent via bank transfer take between 3-5 business days to reflect in your local bank account.

• dimskk
    dimskk Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Did you get your money?? My withdrawal has been delayed as well. usually it comes within 1 day but it have been 4-5 days and it didn't arrive in my bank account yet.
  • dimskk
    Hey... did you get the money in your bank account finally??
  • basitahmed1
    basitahmed1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi dimskk, Yes I finally received the funds in my account after several phone call to Payoneer support and to and fro bank visits. It took about 12-13 days to arrive for the 3 transactions amounts that were in the pipeline.
    You need to check with your bank on the details of the previous successful transfers and see if the amount has been transferred to a local bank (as was in my case, amount was coming from SCB), and then check with the other bank with the status of the transaction and details appearing in the MT 103 form that Payoneer provides. This form has incomplete details as they do not mention all the routing banks involved so you would have to do the investigation at your end to check which is the receiving bank that transfers the amount to your bank.
    Hope this helps.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

The MT 103 form is issued by the processor, meaning by the bank who transfers the payment. The format is fixed. The document includes information about who sent the funds and tracking information for your bank.
    The document is in fact a confirmation from the processor that the funds were sent

• techguyit
    techguyit Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hello

I am having the same bank transfer problem.

I made a withdrawal to my local bank on 5th Feb with an amount of $800. The payment is still not yet received in my local bank account. Its been 2 weeks has passed but still not able to see the money. I contacted Payoneer with direct Phone cal (more than 10 times) l to get the more details of this payment. They sent me MT 103 forum to trace this payment from my side. I went to the bank and gave my full day and argue with the manger of the branch to trace this payment. The bank tried every possible way and reached to every node they can to trace this payment but they could not find anything. They even contacted other banks which may involved to route this payment to the destination bank but still not got any clue there where this payment is stuck. The bank have done what they could to resolve this issue. But what they can do if the payment is not on their side (at any node).

I am stuck in the middle of no where bouncing from Payoneer to bank and vice versa.

I need you to investigate this payment that where is has been waiting to be looked at. I am sure it must be stuck somewhere in the middle of these nodes. But from my side, my bank have done what they could to locate this payment. It is Payoneer's responsibility to securely and reliably and most important, fastly to transfer the payment. I understand that some times delay may occur due to technical reasons or holidays but being blind with no info from Payoneer makes me worry to where to look at now to trace this payment.
  • omerseo
    omerseo Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I am going through the same situation. I made a withdrawal request on 6th of Feb and normally it takes 24 hours to receive payments. Even other payments after that were sent successfully in no time. But the said payment which I am talking about still has to reflect in my "Standard Chartered Bank" account. On 10th of February, I waited for "so-called" 4 business days to finish and then started a support ticket which is responded today. Meanwhile, I even made a phone call to support and they said that they have inquired about the situation with the relevant department and I will be responded in 4 days.

It says:

"The below information is a reference for a bank transfer processed to xxxxxx xxx by Payoneer, through EarthPort originated by Payoneer account balance withdrawal:"

This just seems to be the confirmation on Behalf of EarthPort (Payment Network) that payment has been sent and loaded. On inquiring my Bank support on UAN they said that they could not see any remittance payment in the pipeline. The reason behind is obvious. There is an intermediary banking working on behalf of EarthPort transferring funds locally.

What's that intermediary bank? Without that bank how could payment be traced?

I am really confused about it.
  • cloudservershop
    cloudservershop Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    > @basitahmed1 said:
    > Hi ! I had processed a payment of $830 on 22nd Jan and then $145 and £230 on 24th Jan. All the 3 transactions are not appearing in my bank account. Despite calling the payoneer support line several times, they tell me they will have this checked with the Payment dept but nothing is happening. They tell me they have processed the transaction successfully but it is not in my account still. Where is my money ?
    > Can anyone from the community please explain this is a usual story with withdrawals ? My first withdrawal took 4 days to transfer to my bank account - as it suggests. This one however is boiling my blood as days are passing by and no new of when I would receive my funds.
    >

The problems at your bank, the money is pending in the central bank of Pakistan. I got the same issue like you before, my bank did solve with the central bank of Pakistan. No issue with Payoneer.
    https://cloudservershop.com Cloud Server Shop, Sign up and use for 30 day free trial. No credit card required. So test the gaming speed server.
  • dimskk
    Hey... did you get the money in your bank account finally??> @basitahmed1 said:
    > Hi dimskk, Yes I finally received the funds in my account after several phone call to Payoneer support and to and fro bank visits. It took about 12-13 days to arrive for the 3 transactions amounts that were in the pipeline.
    > You need to check with your bank on the details of the previous successful transfers and see if the amount has been transferred to a local bank (as was in my case, amount was coming from SCB), and then check with the other bank with the status of the transaction and details appearing in the MT 103 form that Payoneer provides. This form has incomplete details as they do not mention all the routing banks involved so you would have to do the investigation at your end to check which is the receiving bank that transfers the amount to your bank.
    > Hope this helps.
    >

Can you tell me how to find that local intermediate bank like in your case it was SCB?? How did you find that bank?
  • techguyit
    Still not able to see my payment yet. I asked my local bank to check with the Central bank and they couldn't find anything
  • techguyit
    If there was enough information on the MT103, then it would be easily for the banks to identify where it is coming from.
  • omerseo
    I am going through the same situation.

The PDF document provided by Payoneer was not good enough to trace payment.

Why it doesn't mention the name of "Intermediary Bank" involved in Funds Transfer? Why don't they fix one bank so that if problem occurs we could ask our bank to directly approach the same bank?
  • Hafsakhan
    Hafsakhan Member Posts: 5
    I am also having the same problem. I have withdrawn my amount on 8th February but still didn't receive it. It is a request for Payoneer to please make your service fast so we don't have to face any trouble and uncertainty regarding payment. We people work very hard and when we don't get our payment we feel dishearted. I really like Payoneer service but from past few months, my payment usually delayed by Payoneer. Hope that concerned authorities will check my request and provide us same fast and easy service as before.
  • techguyit
    Still not able to see any reflection of the payment in my account. Got a message from Payoneer that they are tracing my payment. They said it will take up to 21 days to trace where has gone missing in the pipeline. They also mentioned that they sent the payment with a new processor and which is causing delay.
  • Danish3535
    Danish3535 Member Posts: 5
    hello, i make withdrawal request on 5 Feb 2018 and after wait 2 days didn't receive my amount on my bank, then i live chat with the customer support and he/she said i forward your problem to the team they will email you in 1-3 business day. after 2/3 days i received an email from payoneer with pdf file that contains my payment id etc and they said then go to bank and show that pdf to check where it stuck.
    Then i go to bank and bank operation manager said we didn't receive suck payment, only person who send this payment can tell you where it stuck, then i contact again to customer support and they said me the same thing as he say in first chat. and today is 22 Feb 2018 and till now not getting my payment. please help me out.
  • techguyit
    Update: I received another payment on Payoneer and transferred to my brother's account for withdrawal. The money arrive to his bank account in just 2 hours! and yet my payment is still not arrive! What is happening?
  • techguyit
    Bro I am having the same problem. You know I also made the widthdrawal of $800 on the 5th of Feb and still no luck on receiving either in local bank or reverse on Payoneer. My bank contacted every possible bank in their pipeline to trace this payment but no luck. They even contacted State bank of Pakistan.

Can you tell what is your bank name?
  • techguyit
    community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/51387/its-been-17days-i-didnt-receive-my-payment-to-my-local-bank

Check this link another person is complainting about the payment on the same date which I transferred. I think the payment made on the 5th of Feb to Pakistan is stuck somewhere in the middle
  • omerseo
    @techguyit

Even in my case all the other payments went successfully in my account except the one which I withdrew on 6th of Feb. Bank has no clue about my payment?
  • techguyit
    @omerseo

Payoneer mentioned in one of the phone calls which I made in previous days that, they had a new processor who is going to transfer to Pakistan's account. The problem seems to be there. Can you tell me what is your bank name?
  • Danish3535
    Dubai Islamic bank
    Bro you still didn't receive yet?
  • techguyit
    No payment yet.
  • techguyit
    My bank is Bank Alfalah
  • Danish3535
    ahh what they said?
    when will you receive payment?
  • techguyit

They said it will take upto 21 days to trace the payment.

• omerseo
    > @techguyit said:
    > @omerseo

>

> Payoneer mentioned in one of the phone calls which I made in previous days that, they had a new processor who is going to transfer to Pakistan's account. The problem seems to be there. Can you tell me what is your bank name?

Standard Chartered Bank

Whats that processor? Earthport?
  • techguyit

They have mentioned Earthport but I believe there will be some other banks in this pipeline who is responsible for transfering.

• dimskk

@omerseo said:
    @techguyit

Even in my case all the other payments went successfully in my account except the one which I withdrew on 6th of Feb. Bank has no clue about my payment?

WOW... My withdrawal which is missing has been made on FEB 6 as well. So, I guess we all have the same problem.

• omerseo
    What's the solution to this problem now? Why no one from Payoneer Staff responding here?
  • techguyit

I am so broke right now. My money is still stuck.
    Answer yes that is very much clear thy payment made from 5-6th February are missing.

Who is going to sort this? I am going through nightmare right now as $800 is not a small amount for me and it is stuck GOD knows where.

• techguyit

@dimskk
    Is your payment still stuck?

• Danish3535
    What the hell is going on with the payoneer, who is responsible for this :(
  • techguyit

No payment yet

• dimskk

@techguyit said:
    @dimskk
    Is your payment still stuck?

Yes still stuck..!

• dimskk

Unless it is clear which is the Intermediary Bank in the transfer process, It is very very difficult to trace payment from here in Pak. Only sender bank can trace it because it is the one who sent the funds to intermediary bank or something.

• omerseo
    There is no clue for my payment as well. No response from Payoneer as well.
  • techguyit

Called again to Payoneer and they said the payment trace is still in process and will update once they have something.

• dimskk
    edited February 2018

Okay so I got my payment today.... Just got it in the evening and the description says that the transaction has been made via cheque. All past payments were via ATM. So, there is someone here in Pakistan who is doing transactions on their behalf. And the delay is because of that third party most probably. Perhaps they didn't performed their duty well and didn't made the final payment in your account.

But don't worry people. Just keep pushing Payoneer and Your Bank to trace the payment and you'll get your payment eventually anyway. Payoneer is great and it won't let your money lost somewhere else.

• techguyit

@dimskk

Thats great to know your payment is arrived.

Can you tell me where you have seen that it is showing as a via cheque? Also how did you know that there is a third party who is doing this payment on Payoneer behalf. And who to push more to get the payment

• omerseo
    edited February 2018
    @techguyit
    @dimskk

> Can you tell me where you have seen that it is showing as a via cheque? Also how did you know that there is a third party who is doing this payment on Payoneer behalf. And who to push more to get the payment

Same question
  • dimskk
    edited February 2018

I still don't know who is doing it. Actually it is something like:

Payoneer -> EarthPort -> Third-Party -> My Bank Account

It is showing as a description in my Bank transaction statement including the instrument number. I don't know who did this yet but I'll check this from my bank.

You need to push both Payoneer and Your Bank. Ask Payoner and Your bank to tell you the source (Third Party) of past such transactions/withdrawals because the fault is there most probably. That third-Party will notice this anyway soon and they will do what they haven't done yet. Or if you get to know who that third party is, you can reach them directly.

• techguyit

I am pushing more on Payoneer than my bank. They sent me an email saying that tge partner bank have not responded yet.

• techguyit

No payment till now. The whole month is passed and no sign of the payment

• Danish3535
    finally i received my payment :)
  • techguyit

@Danish3535

Thats great!
    Can you tell after how many days did you received and what is your bank name? Did you contacted payoneer or your local bank to receive the payment?

• techguyit

Seems like I am the only person left to receive my payment :(

• omerseo
    @techguyit

My payment still has to arrive yet.
  • techguyit

@omerseo

Went to bank today and put a pressure on the operational manager and they contacted Standarded Chartered to trace my payment. After few hours they called me and said they found the payment which is somehow stuck in the SCB. It will be deposit to my Bank Alfalah tomorrow via pay order and hopefully I will see the money.

You need to check with your bank and tell them to contact SCB for your payment. I think 90% of the payments of Payoneer is coming from SCB. If you contact them tomorrow and you have a chance of getting the payment on Monday or Tuesday

Remember, I haven't received the payment but at least now me and my bank knows where the payment is and can be sorted now easily. Do the same and you will get your payment as well.

There was something up with Payoneer as payments were missing in between 5-10th Feb and cause the delay at the SCB. Either they have new processor who is doing this payment or technical issue.

• techguyit

Finally today at 8:30 pm I received the payment in my local account. The amount was transferred as a pay order cheque from SCB to Bank Alfalah.

I am happy and kinda worried if this happens again I am done with Payoneer and not going to use their services as I am an active Payoneer account holder from last 3-4 years.

• omerseo
    Alhumdulillah you all people have got your payments. In my case my primary bank is SCB and they themselves have no clue about it. Payoneer says they are still investigating this issue. And I am waiting... :/
  • techguyit

If you bank is SCB then tell them to check in the Remittance department. If they still not unable to find then tell them to look in the swift department. The amount is somewhere stuck in in these departments.

• omerseo
    edited March 2018
    @techguyit The good news is I received payment today finally! =)
  • techguyit

@omerseo Congrats!
    btw, how did you received?

• talalirshad
    talalirshad Member Posts: 1
    HI, I am facing the same issue, it says that payment transferred in my bank account on 3rd March but I still have not received it in my account,
  • techguyit

You need to contact your bank. Usually it is coming from SCB. Tell your back to contact with SCB with MT 103 forum which you got from Payoneer

• Rizwan1404
    Rizwan1404 Member Posts: 1
    I am facing problem when i withdraw from Bank Alfalah via payoneer ....while do smooth withdraw from standard chartered without any problem.....i am using payoneer services from 2014 and withdraw cash from Bank Alfalah many time but now they give me an error message (tried on different ATMs of Bank Alfalah) and i did contacted Bank Alfalah they told me to contact Payoneer and thus contacted payoneer too but the problem is still active...As there any who is facing this problem and does somebody told as there any other bank to withdraw cash (Apart from Standard Chartered)....I am also hoping that payoneer will contact Bank Alfalah too to solve the problem...
    Thank u
    :)
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Rizwan1404 said:
    I am facing problem when i withdraw from Bank Alfalah via payoneer ....while do smooth withdraw from standard chartered without any problem.....i am using payoneer services from 2014 and withdraw cash from Bank Alfalah many time but now they give me an error message (tried on different ATMs of Bank Alfalah) and i did contacted Bank Alfalah they told me to contact Payoneer and thus contacted payoneer too but the problem is still active...As there any who is facing this problem and does somebody told as there any other bank to withdraw cash (Apart from Standard Chartered)....I am also hoping that payoneer will contact Bank Alfalah too to solve the problem...

Thank u

:)

Hi there @Rizwan1404 . Generally speaking our card is able to work at any atm that accepts Prepaid debit Mastercards. But there are times where an ATM or bank is not compatible. The good news is we do have some reports of ATMS in Pakistan that have been reported to be successful with our card and collected the locations of them. To learn more about these banks check out this forum post: https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/2800/atm-withdrawal-in-pakistan

• Ree
    Ree Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Hi.

I sent the sum of $661.56 to my husbands local bank account in Nigeria, Payoneer confirmed a withdrawal of $646.56, but the receiving bank(Zenith Bank) only confirmed a receipt of $605.56. Please, where is the $41 difference. I really need answers. Rita from Nigeria.
  • EdwinPayoneer

Hi @Ree. The amount we confirmed in the transfer would be the amount we sent, after all fees we charge have been applied. It is most likely that the intermediary bank used to transfer the funds, or your own bank applied additional charges on the transfer. Unfortunately, we are unable to review or identify where the fees occurred for you, as this would have been applied after the payment was sent from our system to your bank.

• Ree
    Ree Member Posts: 2
    Thank you @Edwin. I confirmed from 3 other colleagues who received the same payments for the same company through Payoneer, and there were no further deduction from any bank Whatsover, but from my telex copy which I received from my bank, I could see: 2 deductions, $20 & $21. Why am I the only one charged? Please how can I get a detailed explanation of what happened to my $41?
  • EdwinPayoneer

Hi @Ree , in this case it is not a matter of the company that sent you the payment to the Payoneer account. Instead, it is likely related to the intermediary bank which was used to handle the transfer from Payoneer to your local bank.

• mariana1
    mariana1 Member Posts: 1
    My name is Mariana and I have a missing payment in the amount of $3420. It has been 10 days now and my payment has not arrived to my bank account. I’m starting to get desperate because I call and call the payoneer costumer service and they don’t do anything.
    I have no money to go trow the month, I can’t pay my rent or my college, I can’t do anything, and yet they don’t send my money to my account or they me what happen to it.
    Please, help me if you guys know what I can do, I’m completely desperate
  • coderamogh
    coderamogh Member Posts: 4
    Even I have the same problem... Request all to come to https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/60969/payments-from-fiverr-through-payoneer-are-blocked-by-my-bank topic and help me out as all the relevant details are there... Please help!
  • MoeMoe
    MoeMoe Member Posts: 1
    I withdrew some money to my newly added local account and the money never arrives. I have seen that some others have the same problem with the withdrawal money just disappearing. I called payoneer support many times and all they say is they can't do anything about it and just sent me the MT 103 document. It is useless. Their investigation is just another email saying that it is not their fault. If this is not solved, I am going to stop using payoneer. I have a friend who has the same problem and she hasn't received the withdrawal money for over a month! Payoneer keeps saying her that it is not their problem. And they keep saying me the same thing, that it is not their problem. I am starting to think that is is time to leave payoneer.