Account Blocked

My acc was blocked and i cant log in to contact the customer support, i cant do nothing. How can i regain access to my account?

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,213Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@lipinskivictor You can contact the support center via email and explain that your account is blocked. Our representatives will forward the request to the department that handles inquiries related to account access. They will contact you back in order to request the necessary documents for verification and help you regaining access to your account.

• Nasir_AliNasir_Ali Posts: 4Member
    But the point is why account is blocked and what about the balnce some one has in his payoneer account at the time payoneer decided to block it
  • Babu42Babu42 Posts: 1Member
    My account was blocked. I want to active me account and card. please help me.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,213Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Nasir_Ali The account gets automatically blocked after three failed attempts to provide the system with the correct security answer. This is done to ensure the safety of your account and your funds and therefore no one will access the funds on your balance. In order to resolve that issue, please contact our support center.

• dirdriguesdirdrigues Posts: 0Member
    My account was locked because of a typo.
    I've been in touch with Payoneer twice, but I did not get a response.
    Can someone tell me what to do?

Thank you.
  • umerpak007umerpak007 Posts: 7Member
    Dear Team My account was blocked. I want to active me account and card. please help me.
  • umerpak007umerpak007 Posts: 7Member
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, it's an easy step by step communication by e-mail with our teams. Please contact our support center at your earliest convenience.

Your team are not replying to my emails
  • shamim25shamim25 Posts: 2Member
    My acc was blocked and i cant log in to contact the customer support, i cant do nothing. How can i regain access to my account?
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22

Hi @shamim25 You can still contact our support without logging in. Just make sure to click" If you are unable to log in or do not have a Payoneer Account please click Continue " when accessing our contact page.

This will let you send an email to our support team for assistance with logging into your account.